[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you trust him? Do you support him? What are your thoughts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: alex_jones_radio_host_a_l.jpg (75 KB, 648x365) Image search: [Google]
alex_jones_radio_host_a_l.jpg
75 KB, 648x365
Do you trust him? Do you support him?
What are your thoughts on what he's saying about Trump and in general?
>>
Just one question for you...

ARE YOUR EYES FILLED WITH ELECTRIC LIBERTY?

He's batshit crazy but I love him because he is a true patriot and he is relentless.
>>
>>69205530
Yeah that pretty much sums up my thoughts.
>>
>>69205530
This. He's funny as fuck when he goes off his rocker. He's like the crazy over the top uncle that is right about a lot of shit.
>>
I started listening to him and he's someone I can agree with
>>
The only argument I see against people saying he's not legit is he just doesn't resort to blaming the Jews.
>>
>>69204954
He's crazy with conspiracy theories, worth listening to him maybe just to hear his view because it's interesting.
>>
>>69204954
Considering FOX, CNN and NBC are cheating, we should embrace every alt media supporting reality there is on the fucking planet.
>>
Been watching him for a while and he does have some weird chip on the shoulder for white people. He always talks about Nazis and always panders to blacks for sake of not being called racist.
>>
>>69204954
Initially I was turned off from AJ because of what I thought was his being overly dramatic about globalism. Now with the Trump campaign in full swing I can see exactly how right he is. I watch/listen to infowars every day now. Keeps me fired up.
>>
AJ is the best. He's one of the only commentators who understands the true evil nature of the enemy. He also promotes courage, honor, family, etc. etc. A true patriot.
>>
>>69204954
Alex Jones & Stefan Molyneux 2016
>>
File: Happy Merchant control.png (274 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
Happy Merchant control.png
274 KB, 700x600
>IIT:
>>
>>69209391
servant of the jews how?
>>
>>69204954
no. no. he's just trying to make a buck.
>>
When he made a video saying Trump is for real, I was skeptical at first but it all started to make sense to me. The GOP funders don't want him to win. The government is afraid of him. They want to assassinate our true savior. I could see that when Trump said he will reveal who did 9/11, AJ was so happy.

Anyways, since this board only cares about this stupid flag, I will tell you about what Korea thinks, a country nobody cares in this board.
These people love Obama. They think America IS great as of now under Obama's hands which leads to Hillary. They think Hillary is only the viable candidate to become the president. Nobody here knows about her email scandal and the case with the FBI right now. They probably support her because they only know her but the liberalism is strong here which makes my life harder everyday.

Anyways guys please buy my very mysterious product that nobody will buy Anthroplex ™ and Child Ease ™

God bless Trump
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.