[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one of you faggots is responsible for this http://www.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 16
File: Anonymous.jpg (62 KB, 660x384) Image search: [Google]
Anonymous.jpg
62 KB, 660x384
Which one of you faggots is responsible for this
http://www.inquisitr.com/2933587/anonymous-releases-chilling-message-about-ted-cruz-prostitution-ring-secret-amid-looming-allegations-but-theres-more-to-it/

Anonymous is not a Trump shill. It is not a Bernie shill and it is not a Cruz shill.

If you fucking faggots actually manage to start up with this crap associating yourselves with us and politicizing Anonymous OpTrump is getting our support and he's getting rekt.

Do you understand this, faggots? Anon doesn't take sides with faggoty shill political machines regardless of him being a meme candidate or not. If you actually keep this up and try to coopt us, we are trashing Trump publicly. The Tea Party tried this five years ago and we slapped their shit for it. We have been slapping OpTrump's shit for the same reasons. But if you go ahead with this and attempt to coopt us into being trumpshills we are taking the germanigger down.

http://www.cnet.com/news/donald-trump-wants-to-shut-down-the-internet/?_escaped_fragment_=#!
We have more reason to hit Trumptard than any other candidate, in case you didn't realize. Anonymous as a whole is going to turn against you for this shit. Keep us out of political shill machines, Trump's, shillary's, Bernie's, or Cruz's.
>>
>>69204889
Don't you have some pizzas to deliver?
>>
Fuck You Faggot !! And Fuck Anonymous In The Ass
>>
HURRDURR FAGGOT

stop preaching to the choir
>>
>>69205205
>>69205130
If we are "done" then you will stop being a bunch of faggoty shills.

I am warning you, Trump has threatened censorship on the internets. We are not political, but the one common cause we have is no internet censorship.
>>
>>69204889
8,7/10
>>
>>69205300
>We are not political, but the one common cause we have
Woah there, you made a huge mistake there laddie. There is no "we". You're alone in your cunt of a mom's basement. I sure as hell am not part of your delusions about this place.
>>
>>69204889
our "meme" candidate is better than anyone else out there
>>
File: sip.png (23 KB, 584x149) Image search: [Google]
sip.png
23 KB, 584x149
>>
>>69205300

Stop pretending to be some secret hacker cabal you raging faggots. You faggots do the same shit that any other group of anons do, the only difference is we don't put on Guy Fags masks and record ourselves with spooky voices and claim to be part of some ANONYMOOSE LEGION EXPECT US HURRDURR.

If you think you're embarrassed that some retards are running around claiming to be anonymous, it's nothing compared to how embarrassed the rest of us are of you faggots every time you go "declare war" on someone and beg for the media's attention.
>>
>>69206083
>>69205709

We've been fighting shit like SOPA NDAA and all that other crap since forever. It's kind of hard to knock down legislation being greased by millions of dollars without outright systematically targeting the political careers of dozens sometimes hundreds of people, besides which we actually did manage to raise enough awareness to stall or thwart a lot of crap, including dumb shit like the Great Firewall of Austfailia.

But I reiterate, if you guys think Anonymous is composed of faggotry, you will not associate yourselves with it for partisan campaign purposes. We have been on the sidelines or opposed to crap like OpTrump for a reason. Even the Bernie supporters, or people who outright hate Trump, have been deeply uncomfortable with allowing such shit.

Look you guys are idiots who don't understand the point behind weapons treaties so let me spell this out for you: you don't unleash a weapon you don't wish to see used on yourselves. If you turn this crap into partisanship, not even funny trolling and dank memes but dry, humorless, uptight shrill shilling expect some blowback. I say this doubly because the guy you are shilling for has *directly* threatened the one thing all Anons truly cherish: a free and unrestricted internet. This is not forgiveable.

As for Obama, since when has Anon ever supported him or any of that crap? If anything he has been tolerated because Obama is more pro-internet than most other candidates, which makes him more tolerable than most others in spite of what we don't like.

As for the current crop, the only person more despicable than Trump's statements regarding a free and open internet is Fiorina for that NSA shit.

You are not picking a fight with them you are picking a fight with Anon with this
>>
Almost worth getting him elected so we can watch you faggots cry KEK
>>
File: op.jpg (62 KB, 685x474) Image search: [Google]
op.jpg
62 KB, 685x474
>>69206274

>You are not picking a fight with them you are picking a fight with Anon with this

bait doesn't get any more obvious
>>
>>69206274
Oh i see it now. Damn. 9/10 bait
>>
Who care you guys are objectively incorrect in everything you do.
>>
>>69204889
>Anon doesn't take sides with faggoty shill political machines regardless of him being a meme candidate or not

Since when? Picking sides is what those self righteous faggots have always done.
>>
>>69204889
Guyfuckers have nothing to do with us anymore after Project Chanology.
>>
>>69204889
they should go after Bernie. He's a power hungry politician that will say anything to get votes. He appeals to the most vulnerable voters who aren't able to critically analyze his message of "gibsmedat"
>>
File: latest[1].png (400 KB, 900x926) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
400 KB, 900x926
>>69206659
>>
>>69206659
>>69206717

I feel like I need to say this again until you idiots get it: we are opposed to that on the same grounds as why we are opposed to this shit.

If you somehow make it acceptable to shill for one candidate, you're going to make it impossible for us to stop shilling for others and against yours. Further this will factionalize us and why are trying to stop you idiots from achieving this because you're too fucking dumb to notice both the white nationalists and the SJWs are being manipulated by the same masters, and those same masters want to destroy Anonymous.

Have we made this all clear to you why such faggotry is a bad idea?
>>
>>69206820
What you say is not the same as what you do.
>>
>>69206820
anonymous died with LulzSec you raging faggot
>>
>>69205020
First post best post
>>
File: 1439019511965.jpg (77 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1439019511965.jpg
77 KB, 1280x720
>>69206820

it is time to stop posting
>>
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 194x259
Go hit a rally faggot we dont care
>>
>>69206878
Kindly see all else I've said. OpTrump got their shit slapped internally. We do not support this. We do not support you, either.

tl;dr Anon does not and has never stood for any political candidate aside from Glorious Leader of Best Korea and Hitler because it's funny.
>>
> anonymous
> forgot he's living in his mom's basement

toppest of the keks
>>
>>69207109
>We do not support this. We do not support you, either.
Haha, oh my, look guys. It's the fucking spokesman. I'm shaking in my boots.

Get over yourself.
>>
File: image.png (298 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
298 KB, 1242x2208
>fagnonymous wants to start a memewar with /pol/

Dis gin be good
>>
>>69207109
No one cares, go run a script you didnt even have the knowhow to make yourself but bought like all the other masked faggots.
>>
Gonna cry this aint twitter faggot head on back to make pretend land
>>
You should drop $200 on a spin cycle and do some cardio while you NEET it up, fatty.
>>
File: 1454195291406.gif (534 KB, 250x144) Image search: [Google]
1454195291406.gif
534 KB, 250x144
>>69207109

>tl;dr line is longer than the rest of the post
>>
>>69206274
Please. You retards can oppose SOPA, NDAA all you want, but in the end they will censor the net because females are not feeling safe online and cyberbullying and you won`t be able to do shit about it. Trump is the least of your problems.
>>
File: n37r6f.png (57 KB, 300x122) Image search: [Google]
n37r6f.png
57 KB, 300x122
Oh look it's this pasta again...
>>
>>69207298
"We" is also the very same people who warned you idiots about GG and how poorly you ran it, which is why all support was pulled.

You complete fucking idiots couldn't even handle the common sense of not sending rape death threats to femtards. Because you're all fucking retarded. /pol/ in particular single handedly made Zo and Sarkes (idk which words are still filtered) into internet celebrities.

They know have high paying jobs and get to play respected voices because of you fucking retards. You guys are too dumb to realize you're making your enemies stronger but that's not even my point because apparently it could not be explained to you why such shit was a bad idea so I do not see how trying to explain the actual rationale over why identity politics of any stripe plays into the enemy's hands and why efforts at politicizing Anon are being fought against. I say it again, Ops against Trump were not endorsed, for the same reason as why I am explaining to you faggots now why Ops for Trump are not endorsed either.
>>
I really wish this retard wasn't trolling, but it's pretty obvious he is. I'd like to believe someone out there is this autistic, though.
>>
>>69207578
>You complete fucking idiots couldn't even handle the common sense of not sending rape death threats to femtards.
Now the spokesman thinks /pol/ is one man.
>>
LOL this guy is melting down ouch ! #MakeAmericaGreatAgain
put that on you're twitter for me thanks now fuckoff.
>>
>>69207578
/b/ is else where you fuck head. No one called for rape threats other than an autist or two, we only call for big noses to get gassed not raped.
>>
File: 1449377949057.jpg (44 KB, 277x296) Image search: [Google]
1449377949057.jpg
44 KB, 277x296
>>69204889
There a difference between anonymous 5 yrs ago and today... I mean other than you being the fed's little bitches...

You know what that is?
You have no fucking talent. You're a bunch of 3edgy5me ignorant try-hard faggots trying to continue swinging off of a time before 2012...
>>
>>69204889
Anonymous are 14 year olds with ddos software... go back to playing league.
>>
If anonymous wants to try to redpill the masses on the child sex abuse rings catering to Washington and Hollywood pedophiles he can be my guest

if you start to actually make them feel threatened then they're going to send hitmen after you. You won't know if the hitman was for the Mafia, for the CIA, for the FBI or for the NSA but all you will know is Mr. Merchant shut you up and he'll let his soulless cronies continue enjoying their depravities while the goyim go back to their peaceful slumber.
>>
Nice copypasta
Or is that spaghetti cause there's a shit ton coming out of your pants faggot
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddO-vt2ZZnE

This is now a anonymoose Guy Fags cringe thread
>>
ITT fucking newfags falling for pasta
>>
>>69207860
>>69207708
Don't try and tell me it was all /v/'s fault you were the fucktards who decided to turn it into a culture war crusade, gain as much media attention as possible, and then sabotage yourselves as thoroughly as possible in the public spotlight.

I have never seen a job go that poorly. Most of the times when an Op fails it's because it never had the support, thus no real damage inflicted. What /pol/ did was damage itself far more than the target. You guys almost singlehandedly gave people like Anita a huge salary and respected web presence, and now when something funny happens like Tay the end result is people ask Zoe as some respected voice rather than a nobody.

/pol/ fucking SUCKS at getting anything accomplished. Tay is proof you guys now in 2016 managed to become as skilled as /b/ was in 2006.
>>
>>69208128
I'm just here for the rare flags.
>>
>>69204889
anonymous doesn't even exist you gigantic faggot

even if it did, everything it does is supposed to be "for the lulz" and making fake claims about a major presidential candidate is pretty lulzy.

anonymous was never supposed to be a do called "hacktivist group" and all those who call it that misunderstand its original conception. Not that it ever was a thing.
>>
>>69206274
>anonymous
>2016
>a weapon

You had me going the for a second. Oh wait no you didn't. Fuck off to leddit
>>
File: 1458817787803.jpg (60 KB, 780x439) Image search: [Google]
1458817787803.jpg
60 KB, 780x439
>>69204889
>>
>>69208188
>Still thinks /pol/ is one man.
>>
>>69208188
Lol back in 2006 we were /b/ we just grew up and left when the great tranny expo came to town you faggot.
>>
>>69206820
Find me.
We need to talk about these masters.
>>
File: 1458787148816.gif (1010 KB, 233x226) Image search: [Google]
1458787148816.gif
1010 KB, 233x226
>>69208128
>>
>>69204889
Yeah yeah your hipster mask makes you important, we get it.
>>
>>69208128
>Acts like he is anons spokesman
>Calls others newfag.

Just finished reading Encyclopedia Dramatica did you?
>>
File: 1458664458718.png (471 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1458664458718.png
471 KB, 640x360
>>69204889
>traitor legion reddit spawn think they can take on the might of the God Emperor

o i am laffin'
>>
>>69204889
Says op as sholmo puts his 12inch dick in his ass .
>>
>>69205020
BTFO
T
F
O

LOCK THREAD AND STICKY
>>
Anonymoose couldnt even hack 4chan to change my post. I'll wait.
>>
>>69208128
>>69208188
So, are you joking or not?
>>
>>69207708
R.A.R.E
>>
>>69204889
You think that when us oldfags stopped fucking with people under the "anonymous" movement, that you could just pick up the baton because nobody used it anymore? Get fucked, you are nothing more than a bunch of sissy bedroom trap fapping fat cunts. Your project Trump, with all its fireworks and special countdown.. Amounted to the square root of fuck all. Just like your pathetic lives. Now, go clean your room.
>>
>>69204889
Anonymous died when Sabu (the goy) sold himself to the FBI shills, end of the story
>>
File: 3a5.jpg (19 KB, 280x311) Image search: [Google]
3a5.jpg
19 KB, 280x311
>>69206274
Faggot
>>
>Anonymous does not take sides
>Set up the OpTrump campaign

Blatant hypocrisy aside, the so-called "Anonymous" now is a pathetic shell of its former self. Go ahead, release more public domain call logs you pass off as "hacked". I need my lulz.
>>
File: jnjn.jpg (80 KB, 700x582) Image search: [Google]
jnjn.jpg
80 KB, 700x582
>>
holy fuck OP is writing essays just to fuck with you guys

props
>>
>>69204889
>claims to be anonymous
>doesn't understand that anonymous is a disjointed open movement with no leader or established views
>HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>>
>>69204889
>We wuz anonimoos an shiet

Fuck you guys, if you are really from anonymous,
Remember that no one takes you seriously any more and you guys suck duck
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.