[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In the Berzelius school in Linköping there are currently so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: welcome to die.jpg (578 KB, 1280x1100) Image search: [Google]
welcome to die.jpg
578 KB, 1280x1100
In the Berzelius school in Linköping there are currently some special classes in natural sciences and technology for students that want to have a higher studying tempo and extra lessons in those subjects. These classes will now be removed becuse they are too good. The special classes have much higher grades than the normal classes at the school, so the good pupils will be distributed to the other classes to make it more fair and equal.
The idea is that the good pupils will inspire the rest of the class to study.
Source: http://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/ost/klassen-med-hoga-betyg-far-kritik-1%3Cbr%20/%3E
>>
>>69200872
Link not working.
This is it.
http://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/ost/klassen-med-hoga-betyg-far-kritik-1
>>
I guess private schools are your only salvation. Do you have any?
>>
>>69200872
>let's purposely lower the educational standards to male people less offended

This will happen in Germany too though. Absolutely retarted.
>>
goto sleep europoors
>>
>>69201046
A few, but not enough.
>>
>>69200872
>the good pupils will be distributed to the other classes

How the fuck is that gonna help grades, are they literally gonna have to do the niggers' homework?
>>
>>69200872
When will you realize the cause is long lost? Abandon your false hope. There is none. Move out before the welfare riots begin. Let the fools suffer the fruits of their ignorance.
>>
>>69201365
No silly, they will inspire the other pupils when they see how hard they work. :^)
>>
>>69201566
I can always hope for a miracle... Maybe we will wake up today soon...
>>
>>69201798
Does the people deserve a miracle? They had every opportunity, every chance to change and evolve. They squandered it. Chose temporary comfort before truth. Weakness over strength. The white lie before honesty. Let them suffer. Let them scream. Their cries will serve as a grim reminder for the rest of us.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.