[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Jobs Amerifats wouldn't work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (238 KB, 1125x563) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
238 KB, 1125x563
>>
my dad did it growing up

I would too if I lived near one
>>
>tfw you sometimes go out to a farm to pay to pick fresh fruit or veggies
>>
>>69200068
obviously we wouldnt because that is taken place in mexico
>>
>>69200068
I did it 3 summers in a row during high school(grapes though). No person from any civilized country would want to do that bullshit from 5am - 2pm.
>>
is it even cost efficient to pay people more then minimum wage to do that? circumventing labor laws is an open secret no one seems to care about
>>
>>69200507
paying less then minimum wage*
>>
Honestly I would rather do that than work in a fucking restaurant.
>>
>>69200068

You forgot to finish your sentence:

Jobs Americans wouldn't work
>at that wage
>>
>>69200620
Do it for a day. I dont think anything else really compares as far as manual labor in america goes.
>>
>>69200068
But I did weed sacking, shit shoveling, horse cleaning, roofing and cement laying all through college.

Admittedly half of the people I worked with were an assortment of spics, but the other half were American Whites, with only a small percentage of nigs sprinkled in.
>>
>>69200620
same, hate people but yet feel as though you have a lot to give
>>
File: 1455790405343.jpg (64 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1455790405343.jpg
64 KB, 400x400
>bending with their back and not their knees
RIP Juan
>>
File: 1458753832826.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1458753832826.gif
2 MB, 200x150
12 million amerifats start doing manual labour within 3 years they become amerislims

holy crap this could single handedly save your obamacare
>>
>>69200068
>>
>>69200809
You seem like a sheltered beta.
>>
>>69200927
Nothing can save Obongocare

It's the worst of both worlds
>>
>>69200068
I remember a while back they let all the vegetables rot on the floor because all the Mexicans left and no one would pick them. Alabama I think it was.
>>
>>69201044
Name a more difficult manual labor job in America, sheep fucker.
>>
>>69201483
Compton math teacher.
>>
>>69200068
>Jobs Amerifats wouldn't work
... for below minimum wage and no benefits.
>>
>>69200068
You get like $22/hr to pick fruit and veggies in Australia. Well at least where I worked I did
>>
>>69200068
Holy shit buy some knee pads and do it on your knees fuck.
>>
File: tumblr_nrthq4JlYK1ttzaedo1_1280.jpg (181 KB, 1250x723) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrthq4JlYK1ttzaedo1_1280.jpg
181 KB, 1250x723
hey fuckface i work 16 hours a day on my farm
I'm half Polish half Spanish 23andme to prove it!
get out of here globalist neocon filth
Farming is the aryan man's occupation
>>
>>69201483
>>69201483
>>69201483
Not all farming is picking rows of strawberries laden in pesticides to be served to beaners in Major Cities faggot!
To name a few, making sandwiches, working in the ghetto at ANY place,
>>
>>69200885
This. When will you fucks learn?
>>
Picking fruit is nothing. I've done landscaping, construction, and even worked the SHITTIEST position at Walmart (Truck crew) and picking berries is cake walk compared to Walmart.

A couple days ago, someone said that Alabama tried giving these positions to Americans and ex convicts and that it failed. Little do people know, NIGGERS don't work.

I live in California. All we have are retail and labor jobs. You have 20-somethings with college degrees or whatever networking with people to do landscaping, and the people who are doing my neighbor's front yard are two WHITE young men. We're so desperate for work here that we're working with Mexicans or competing with them.

The main reason people don't want to do these jobs isn't because of the labor. It's because we don't want to work WITH the spics. Nobody likes it when Pablo and Xavier talk shit behind your back in Spanish.
>>
File: justin-bieber-and-selena-gomez.jpg (198 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
justin-bieber-and-selena-gomez.jpg
198 KB, 1024x768
>>
>>69200068
The stealing jobs maymay isn't why illegals getting kicked out is so important, it's the undocumentation and the cost of government benefits vs the lack of paying taxes that's the problem.
>>
>>69200652

This.

A lot of Americans would make a job out of this. The only reason they don't is because it pays like piss. Wanna know why it pays like piss? Because illegals depressed the wages.
>>
>>69203531

>niggers
>work

that's why they're in prison in the first place

>arrested for armed robberies
>HOW ELSE TYRONE SUPPOSED TO MAKE HIS MONEY?
>>
>>69203531
Not only that, but it's just too damn hard to compete with those bastards when they can roll off 25-30 yards in a day and pay their guys $4.00 an hour. I was in landscaping back in 2007-09. Gas prices at the time made it hard for anyone but the spics to make money.

There is a market for white dudes in the grass business: rich people in the suburbs. Most prefer having a couple of clean cut looking white guys working in their yard if they can help it.
>>
File: high energy.gif (349 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
high energy.gif
349 KB, 350x233
>>69203814
Deport them both
>>
The only issue I have with spics in the lawncare business is the fact that they depress wages. These guys work and they work HARD. They don't stand around and bitch in the heat when their equipment breaks, they fix it on the spot and get back to work. The company I worked for probably spent close to $1,000 a month in equipment maintenance and repair. Spics are good at cutting the overhead out along with paying their guys dogshit. The crew leaders always make a pretty penny.
>>
>>69202999
It's easier to move from plant to plant when you're not squatting.
Those motherfuckers move fast. They get paid by the box.
>>
>>69200068
I dont mind doing it if I were not to be paid $1 per hour
>>
>>69200068
This is The type Of work that underage highschoolers should be doing during Summer desu, and no Good niggers that dont have high School diplomat, also this type Of work should pay less than minimum wage, american Åre uncomfortable with The idea that A lower Class citizen actually has A less comfortable life. I would wager that most Most minimum wage workers that don't live in expensive big cities still have a TV and Internet some type of computer and smartphone, modern clothes jewellery of some sort, eat warm food once a day. That's not lower class imo
>>
>>69201483
Irrigation. Mining. Crab fishing. Just to name a few.
>>
>>69200507
Agriculture is already the biggest welfare industry. If you actually payed farmhands decent wages or stop turning a blind eye on questionable paperwork it would either collapse or prices would skyrocket overnight.
>>
>>69206050
considering how few vegetables we eat here in this country already, I don't think making them more expensive is the greatest idea
>>
That does look fucking horrible lol.

Imagine drinking too much and showing up to work hungover. You would have to bend over in the vomiting position while having a headache and all your blood rushing to your head. Shit would suck.

Fuck that job. I'm surprised ANYONE does it, even a beaner from beaner Mexico.
>>
Not even spaniards do it and we have one region with 40% of unemployment. (andalusia). You go to the fields and are full of niggers, andalusia spaniards are pretty comfy in their housdes with their minimum welfare.
>>
>>69200068
legal aliens do this work and i have no problem with them doing it. they are grateful for the minimum wage job; they pool their money together and rent a domicile with several other families and they do well. if you were to get unionized americans to do the job a head of cabbage would cost $6.50
>>
Some of our white people work farms, save up until they can try
Start their own and become millionaires when they sell it in 40 years.

Just do your jobs you amerishits
>>
>>69200068
Instead of mechanizing our agricultural industry and surpassing the limits of human production, you would rather create a class of 'slaves' in our society to do it cheaply.

We had this argument already, over a hundred years ago.
>>
>>69209484
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>69209484
Rare Flag here has a point
>>
>>69209484
nigga that's rare
>>
>>69200068

First it was picking up their cotton.

Now it is fucking their own wives.
>>
>>69200068
Put teenagers to easy outdoor work like this. Have it be a part of school over summers if it has to.
>>
>>69200652
This. Cut supply of illegal immigrants willing to work for pennies and the wages go up, thus becoming a more attractive job (especially for young people).
Why don't people get this basic economic principle I'll never understand
>>
>>69200068
If those traitors didn't work for scraps, my plantation properties would be more valuable.
Fuck 'em
>>
>>69210969
Problem is that boosts the price, too. People won't pay six dollars for a tomato. You're cutting the standard of living for everyone who eats what those farms produce, for the benefit of the workers that work on them. If you don't like Bernie's redistribution, you shouldn't like this redistribution either - it's a tax on everyone to raise a few workers' wages.
>>
>>69200809
>coal mining is easier than licking strawberries.
Okay buddy.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.