[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bill O'reilly literally has no idea what European heritage is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2
File: Cuck O'really.jpg (21 KB, 479x636) Image search: [Google]
Cuck O'really.jpg
21 KB, 479x636
https://youtu.be/SzDptc9pOxk?t=4m49s

How can people be so fucking stupid?
>>
>>69199320
For fucks sake. It's at about 4:49
>>
>>69199320
>How can people be so fucking stupid?
the real question is why are they popular
kkk guy should not have went, you should not have posted it, and most importantly people should stop watching propaganda

>>69199493
it was intentional
>>
>>69199320
White Americans claiming European heritage is just as stupid as the blacks claiming they were Egyptians.
>>
>>69199612
What the fuck are you talking about?
And how was it intentional? I put the link with the time in it.
>>
>>69199841
It's not, actually.
>>
>>69199886
>And how was it intentional? I put the link with the time in it.
oh my bad, i thought another anon was asking
>>
>>69199946
WE WUZ GERMANZ. WE WUZ IRISH. WE WUZ ANGLO N SHIEETT. See. What white Americans say on here is the same as what they criticize the blacks for doing.
>>
>>69199841
are americans actually this retarded? Or is this just some spic?
>>
>>69200233
Americans are actually this stupid. The country is full of fucking retards.
>>
>>69200224
white north americans f are the direct descendants of, for example in my case, germans.

Niggers have no relationship or no common lineage with egyptians.

Understand now? I know this is hard for your tiny beaner, border hopper, wetback brain
>>
>>69200233
He somewhat has a point. If you're a white American, you're an amalgamation of different European backgrounds, not one single one. You can't effectively claim German heritage when you have German, Scottish, Irish, French, and Norwegian ancestry. You're a mutt.
>>
>>69200400
I'm proud to be Hispanic. I have real heritage, and I don't need to claim fake heritage like White and Black Americans. It doesn't matter if you have a German last name or not. You have no connection to Germany and are not "German"
>>
>>69200224
Except white people were smart enough to write down where they came from. We also wrote down where our slaves came from, and it sure as fuck wasn't Egypt. African Americans are Bantu and Mande in history. They wuz Kings n shit, but they were Kings of Ghana and Songhai, not Egypt. Oddly enough, the early Egyptian royalty had red hair and pale skin.
>>
>>69200817
Lol, the other anon was right. You're a spic. Buddy, I'm a spic, too. It's not anything special.
>>
>>69200860
>Except white people were smart enough to write down where they came from
>>69200860
Who gives a fuck? That still doesn't give you the right to claim being European. Europeans laugh at you.
And no. Those niggers are not the decedents of kings and queens.
>>
>>69201420
I'm pretty sure white Americans laugh at Europeans for destroying themselves by letting in so many Africans and Muslims.
>>
>>69201535
You will NEVER be European.
>>
>>69201535
Except we have just as much of a problem here. It's even worse, actually.

http://www.census.gov/newsroom/releases/archives/population/cb12-90.html

And white fertility doesn't look like it's going to make a sudden rebound, either. Cultural forces of childless marriage, no marriage, or homosexuality are just intensifying.

This is why we not only need white nationalism, but genocide. But it won't happen.
>>
>>69201420
European here. European descendants fro the Americas are Europeans and can claim a right to their heritage.

What is European heritage, really O' Really?
*How about the fucking language you speak?
*Or the clothing you are wearing?
*Or the whole system of laws and institutions your country is based on?
*Or the blood that runs through your veins?

Duke cucked a bit there and didn't mention race. But race is the most important possession of a people.
>>
>>69202054
>European descendants fro the Americas are Europeans
All of them have a bunch of mixed ancestry. British,French,Irish,Italian all mixed together. They are no longer Europeans, but there own new ethnic group. They aren't pure like you guys.
>>
>Gets painted into a corner
>Blames the Jews

Bravo
>>
>>69202374
Newsflash faggot, a lot of Europeans are mixed in ancestry. Many are English+French, German+Polish, etc.
Of course they are Europeans. If you mix white with white, you get white.
>>
>>69202021
>This is why we not only need white nationalism, but genocide.

You want white people genocided? I mean I know you're all miserable children of divorce over there but thats a bit harsh.
>>
>>69202546
I like you. Don't let SJWs and Achmed ban maps in Sweden.
>>
>>69201742
I know, I'm European-American. Europeans are cucks.
>>
>>69199841
"White" isn't an ethnicity
and neither is "American"

We're Europeans. We have European DNA. We can trace our lineage back to Europe. You're stupid.
>>
>>69202550
I don't want white people genocided, but I bet you do, potato nigger.
>>
>>69202374
Are you saying British, French, Irish, and Italian aren't European? Fucking idiot.
>>
>>69202546
You or nowhere as mixed as Americans. This is not Northern Europeans just breading with other Northern Europeans. This is people with southern European ancestry such as Italian and Greek, breading with people with Northern European ancestry and Americans are the result. Way more mixed than you. "White" Americans look nothing like actual Europeans. Most Americans have Southern European ancestry as well, and Southern Europeans aren't white. Insulting that you are claiming that they are just like you. They are nothing like you. Most Americans also have a bit of African and Native American ancestry. You're a disgrace to your fellow Europeans for considering these mixed losers as being "White"
>>
>>69203349
>"White" Americans look nothing like actual Europeans.
Except they do. There are literally hundreds of examples.

> Most Americans have Southern European ancestry
Untrue.

>Southern Europeans aren't white
Again untrue.

>Most Americans also have a bit of African and Native American ancestry
More BS.

Literally a BS machine spreading lies to divide white people.
>>
>>69203349
I forgot the only thing that you said which was right, which is that White Americans are more mixed internally: it doesn't matter. I wouldn't consider a European who is Italian/German/Irish to be nonwhite.
>>
>>69199320
>wrote a book where one of his character's main traits was being an "american of celtic descent"
>is too stupid to understand what european heritage is

Cuckservatives everybody
>>
>>69203349

You can't even spell, you illiterate spic.
Get out of this thread.
>>
>>69200747
So fucking what? Most Europeans are of a mixed ethnicity/heritage, even if their nationality is, for example, German or French.
>>
>>69203544
If all the "white" Americans got sent back to go, they wouldn't fit in anywhere, because they look like none of them. Fuck off Bjorn. The US is getting less European every year, and with every passing year people get more mixed. Most "white" Americans now a days have dark brown eyes and black hair, to go along with them being 94% European, and the rest African and native American
>>
>>69199320
>German
Acceptable.
>French
Disgusting.
>>
>>69204096
You seem like a little troll. 94% European (citation needed) doesn't mean all of them are 6% non-European, assuming those tests were reliable. Most whites in the EU don't have non-European admixture.
If white Americans got sent back, most of them would fit in the British Isles or Germany. A few would fit in Southern Europe. Not really an issue given the number of non-Europeans in Europe today.
>>
>>69204469
-EU=US
>>
btw "White American" as in the US census is not the same as pol's white. Indians, Jews, Middle Easterners count as white in the census and those are of course nonwhite.
>>
File: 1458960929261.jpg (6 KB, 241x239) Image search: [Google]
1458960929261.jpg
6 KB, 241x239
>>69203349
>u. Most Americans also have a bit of African and Native American ancestry
>>
>>69199320
>we wuz mozart and sheeit

Fuck you.
>>
>>69204096
Only =~3.5% of European Americans have African ancestry and only about =~8% of European Americans have Native American ancestry.

That's hardly "most."

I just got my DNA results back last month. 100% European.

Mostly Irish and Eastern European, with a bit of Scandinavian.

Just because you have nigger blood doesn't mean that everyone else does.
>>
>>69203700
Republicans are the most cucked people in the world. They are basically just 20 years behind liberals. They will tell you proudly how they fight against racism by standing for conservative values, etc. That progressives are somehow racists and thus evil (whatever).
In 20 years, gay marriage may well be part of the Republican party platform.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.