[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Christianity is the most peaceful religion EVER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 19
File: jesus-christ-munir-alawi.jpg (90 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
jesus-christ-munir-alawi.jpg
90 KB, 600x900
Christianity (that is the NEW testament, not the old kike shit.) is by far the MOST peaceful and red pilled religion ever.

God does not force you to do anything, but simply believe in him.

He does not ask you to follow a strict set of laws to follow.

He merely wants you to treat your fellow man the way you want to be treated.

He does not want money or even your time, he just wants your faith.

He also does not punish you with any eternal damnation, he never said these words.

He also does not condemn science.

Christianity; following the teachings of Christ is the most peaceful religion on earth.
>>
Atheism is inherently the most peaceful religion because it has no predefined doctrines outside of not believing in God. Feel free to post all the atheist world leaders that killed people, they're still not going to be associated with Atheism any more than they're associated with humanity.
>>
Atheism is, by definition, the most violent. Well, it would be if atheists truly were atheists and not posers. Atheism means humans are simply animals with no soul, so genocide, population control, rape, murder, etc. should be fine. There is no moral compass in the animal kingdom. To admit morality of any kind is to admit there is a higher power. Evolution would never cause morality. It would be counter-intuitive to natural law.
>>
>>69199670
i still dont get it, is "/pol/ is christian" a meme or people are really this fucking retarded?
>>
Disagree
>>
Dih, Christianity leads to Civilization, as seen in the past 200 years. Christians are kind in peacefull, that's why I want us to import violent, rapey muslims so I can have a chance at sex.
>>
>>69199386

Atheism lacks a code of ethics.

It's basically "we don't have souls and life is meaningless!"

Not saying you should NOT be atheist, just saying that atheism is so nihilist
>>
>>69199811
>Answers reasoned post
>Calls people retarded without giving any argument

Fuck off, nigger
>>
/pol/ is made up of all kinds, from what I can tell. Diversity reigns supreme here. For every christfag there is a nonbeliever. It's what makes us great.

And I am that fucking retarded, because I wasn't redpilled by a group of "intellectuals" who refuse to acknowledge common sense. It's fine to be an atheist, but at least fucking own it, instead of trying to tiptoe around the idea that morality is something other than Divine.
>>
>>69198605

Why do stupid hipsters think only the New Testament matters? That's just an excuse for you to do whatever you want with no punishment, as the NT is very lax on moral transgressions.
>>
>>69200350
>A
>MAPLE
>LEAF
>>
>>69198605
Im thinking about Christianity, maybe ill convert.

So you say NewTestament is da bomb and OldTestament is a kike trap? Could you give more details/info about it?
>>
>NT is very lax on moral transgressions

Ananias and Sapphira would beg to differ. Not as many people were killed in the NT, but Jesus was very clear about the consequences.
>>
>>69200350
Hmm let me think.

>New Testament
>New
>Testament

Probably because it's the NEW Testament given to us by THE LITERAL SON OF GOD?

The old testament was written by violent Jews that also killed Jesus.
>>
>>69200681
Please post the bible quote, this outta be good.
>>
>>69198605
Chrstianity is a joke.
>>
>>69200566
The Old Testament records the giving of God's Law, and the New Testament shows how Jesus the Messiah fulfilled that Law (Matthew 5:17; Hebrews 10:9). In the Old Testament, God's dealings are mainly with His chosen people, the Jews; in the New Testament, God's dealings are mainly with His church (Matthew 16:18).
>>
>>69200843
How about your life? Is that a joke too?
>>
>>69200821

>Be Ananias and Sapphira
>Lie to Peter about how much you made by selling possessions
>Drop dead

Acts 5:1-11
>>
>>69201007
Haha nice reply sir, shall i find you that picture of the pope, fellow christcuck?
>>
>>69198605
>>doesn't want you to rape women then kill them for it
>>doesn't want you to kill non-believers
>>doesn't want to kill people who are against child brides
>>
is Hinduism peaceful? what about Buddhism?
>>
>middle eastern religion
KEKS
>>
>>69201061
>sudden deaths

Yeah sorry m8, but I don't see where it's says "God punished them".
>>
>>69200181
>Atheism lacks a code of ethics.

We don need ethics were we are going. Only rage and action.
>>
>>69201121
Nah fuck the pope. I'm atheist, but I agree that Christianity is far more peaceful than Islam. The only good people who consider themselves Muslim and integrate into western civilization are considered infidels or apostates by their religion.
>>
>>69201147
>treat people how you want to be treated.

Jesus never said NOT to enforce justice.

All he said was to Believe in him and treat your fellow man like you would like to be treated.

Remember Jesus will always love you and forgive you.
>>
>>69201254
Haha that's like saying an empty refrigerator lacks a bicycle.
>>
>>69201381
Jesus will love and forgive whatever the fuck I say he will.
>>
>>69201202

If it isn't spelled out for you, it didn't happen? Anyone with half a brain who reads that passage can see they were punished for lying.

Also, Herod was killed by an angel of the Lord in Acts 12. That one should satisfy the need for pointedness.
>>
>>69198605
>not the old kike shit
>Implying the new testament isn't kike shit as well
cucked so hard you don't even know it
>>
go wash some feet christianity fags
atheism is the truest form of being good because when you actually are you are not doing it to get into heaven or anything else as rewarded obligation
>>
Back in the days where i live, christians would throw vikings off cliffs if they didn't convert to Christianity, this was of course a while ago.
>>
>>69201516
Hi atheist here. It does seem that according to NT mythology, only God exacts justice upon sinners. These incidents do not imply that the characters in the story killed anyone based on the Christian faith.
>>
>>69199386

>Atheism is a religion

This is why you need Donald Trump.
>>
>>69200843

Says the one who most likely lives near a Mosque.
>>
>>69198605
>Christianity (that is the NEW testament, not the old kike shit.)
fucking American protestants jesus fucking christ
>>
>>69201491
God forgives.

Man does not.
>>
>>69200181
>
>It's basically "we don't have souls and life is meaningless!"

you have just given it a code of ethics lol
>>
>>69198605
1.God lets you kill your own children if they "dishonor" you.
2.God wants you to lynch "witches"
3.According to the apostle paul christians are supposed to be snobby and look down at nonbelievers as filthy subhumans
>>
>>69200709
It literally says that the Old Covenant's glory is fading and the New is unfading. Out with the old, in with the new. THe entire book of Hebrews is to convince Jews that Jesus is better than their old way (I don't think they got the message).
>>
>>69201975
False. I have both forgiven and been forgiven by humans. Not sure why you think that. Even Christians generally preach forgiveness. The cuck pope wants people to forgive muslime terrorists ffs.
>>
>>69201121
>Implying the pope is the leader of Christians
There are millions, probably billions of Protestants that refuse the leadership of the pope and have no designated leader except God.
>>
>>69202212
No, you miss understand me.

People are not quick to forgive people that have done serious crimes, but God will.

That said, God's forgiveness will give people an excuse to invoke their justice on someone who has wronged another.
>>
>>69202141

>1.God lets you kill your own children if they "dishonor" you.

>2.God wants you to lynch "witches"

>3.According to the apostle paul christians are supposed to be snobby and look down at nonbelievers as filthy subhumans

Says the anon while providing no sources or context historically or otherwise. Also, before you reply, take into consideration that OT laws are no longer in effect, since Christ destroyed the Old Law in place of the New.
>>
>>69202422
So if justice is unrelsted to the religion, Christianity is definitely more peaceful than others. Although I wouldn't say it's more peaceful than all religions. Jains are definitely more peaceful.
>>
>>69200350
That's how the Bible works for a Christian lmfao, hence why it's the NEW testament. The Old Testament is just geneology/myth/biased history to learn from the Israelites mistakes and misunderstanding of God's will.
>>
>>69201728
That wasn't true Christianity. God does not say to harm people, sounds like they were invoking their own perverse interpretation
>>
>>69201680
Name one charity you've donated to or one situation when you went out of your way to help someone
>protip: you cant
>>
>>69198605
Its peaceful until it isn't.
How does their prophecy end?
>>
>>69203584
It ends with Christ defeating Satan?
>>
>>69198605
They are the most peaceful religion, because every time they tried to chimp out, they always got their shit kicked in amusingly. There was no other way for them than to embrace peaceful way and make their god all present and completely intangible, because otherwise they looked like incompetent morons with weak deity.
>>
>>69199670
>To admit morality of any kind is to admit there is a higher power.
It doesn't admit to any sort of universal deity, though, humanism for instance, is based around the collect power and emotions of humanity and psychology is based around the power of cells to coalesce to animate a brain into a mind and calculate their own individual sensibilities and ethics.
>>
>>69203631
He has powerful enough persuasive abilities to do that peacefully in the end of the prophecy?
>>
>>69202141
Sorry but the Old testament is not the word of Christ
>>
does the New Testament say anything about gays?
>>
>>69200350
New testament+ ten commandments is literally all that God canonically said. I don't know if you read it, but Leviticus, Deuteronomy, and Numbers where simply the high priests laying down the Jewish culture laws for the new Israelites. That was the priests making shit up because it made sense for the way the world worked then, just like Catholicism later on.
>>
>>69203488
Charity for yolanda victims ehhhj
>>
File: edgy as fug.jpg (40 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
edgy as fug.jpg
40 KB, 450x300
>>69198605
>Christianity is the most peaceful religion EVER

hmm lets have a wee look at http://www.evilbible.com/

>Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. “The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him.” (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

genocide entire towns, ok got it
>>
>>69204411
It says that you'll go to heaven if you believe Jesus Christ died on the cross for your sins
>>
>>69204484
>old testament
>>
>However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. (Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT)

slavery is ok but not when done against jews, good goy

>As you approach a town to attack it, first offer its people terms for peace. If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor. But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town. When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town. But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you. (Deuteronomy 20:10-14)

rape and pillage, got it

>Thus says the Lord: ‘I will bring evil upon you out of your own house. I will take your wives [plural] while you live to see it, and will give them to your neighbor. He shall lie with your wives in broad daylight. You have done this deed in secret, but I will bring it about in the presence of all Israel, and with the sun looking down.’

literally cuck erotica lmao
>>
>>69204484
Sorry Jesus Christ, you know the Son of God.

Already said that he wants you to treat others with respect and be friendly to your neighbor.

He also said the ONLY thing you have to do to get into heaven is TRULY BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST

That's it dude, everything else is Jewish old testament bullshit
>>
>>69204722
>old testament

Christianity is the teachings of Christ lad
>>
File: trapcard.jpg (72 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
trapcard.jpg
72 KB, 600x450
>>69204645
>>69204828
>Many Christians claim that the Old Testament laws do not apply to us because Jesus was the “lamb” to clear away its rules and regulations. This is just another scapegoat that Christians use to ignore the atrocities and bizarre laws commanded by their god. Their preachers spoon feed them that the Old Testament is no longer binding so that they can excuse the majority of evil that the bible promotes. I am so tired of Christians manipulating the scriptures so that they can assign a kinder nature to their God, that I have assembled a list of verses which clearly show that the Old Testament is not to be ignored. Its laws should indeed be adhered to, for the New Testament demands it!

>1) “For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.” (Matthew 5:18-19 RSV) Clearly the Old Testament is to be obeyed until the end of human existence itself. None other then Jesus said so.

>2) All of the vicious Old Testament laws will be binding forever. “It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid.” (Luke 16:17 NAB)
>>
>>69204645
>>69204828
>3) Jesus strongly approves of the law and the prophets. He hasn’t the slightest objection to the cruelties of the Old Testament. “Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest part or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place.” (Matthew 5:17 NAB)

>3b) “All scripture is inspired by God and is useful for teaching, for refutation, for correction, and for training in righteousness…” (2 Timothy 3:16 NAB)

>3c) “Know this first of all, that there is no prophecy of scripture that is a matter of personal interpretation, for no prophecy ever came through human will; but rather human beings moved by the holy Spirit spoke under the influence of God.” (2 Peter 20-21 NAB)

>4) Jesus criticizes the Jews for not killing their disobedient children according to Old Testament law. Mark.7:9-13 “Whoever curses father or mother shall die” (Mark 7:10 NAB)

>5) Jesus is criticized by the Pharisees for not washing his hands before eating. He defends himself by attacking them for not killing disobedient children according to the commandment: “He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.” (Matthew 15:4-7)
>>
>>69204645
>>69204828
>6) Jesus has a punishment even worse than his father concerning adultery: God said the act of adultery was punishable by death. Jesus says looking with lust is the same thing and you should gouge your eye out, better a part, than the whole. The punishment under Jesus is an eternity in Hell. (Matthew 5:27)

>7) Peter says that all slaves should “be subject to [their] masters with all fear,” to the bad and cruel as well as the “good and gentle.” This is merely an echo of the same slavery commands in the Old Testament. 1 Peter 2:18

>8) “Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keepeth the law” (John7:19) and “For the law was given by Moses,…” (John 1:17).

>9) “…the scripture cannot be broken.” –Jesus Christ, John 10:35
>>
>>69204918
>>69204969
>>69205001
>falling for the kikes tricks this hard
>>
>>69199386

Atheism is not a religion, not even in the loosest sense of the word.

A religion doesn't have to have supernatural elements to it, but it must tell people to some degree HOW they should live their lives.

Atheism doesn't do that. It's a lack of belief in any other religion.
>>
>>69205120
Sounds more like agnosticism than atheism tbqh desu
>>
File: edgy.png (338 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
edgy.png
338 KB, 720x404
>“Take your son, your only son – yes, Isaac, whom you love so much – and go to the land of Moriah. Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains, which I will point out to you.” (Genesis 22:1-18)

dude it was just a prank!

>“Consecrate to me every first-born that opens the womb among Israelites, both man and beast, for it belongs to me.” (Exodus 13:2)

wait a minute, kill jewish babies? maybe this aint so bad after all...

>[The Lord speaking] “The one who has stolen what was set apart for destruction will himself be burned with fire, along with everything he has, for he has broken the covenant of the LORD and has done a horrible thing in Israel.” (Joshua 7:15 NLT)

would there be ovens set up for this?

>Then at the LORD’s command, he shouted, “O altar, altar! This is what the LORD says: A child named Josiah will be born into the dynasty of David. On you he will sacrifice the priests from the pagan shrines who come here to burn incense, and human bones will be burned on you.“ (1 Kings 13:1-2 NLT)

fucking metal dude
>>
>>69204918
>>69204969
>>69205001

Idk what "God" you're talking about, but I only worship Jesus.
>>
>>69198605
>He merely wants you to treat your fellow man the way you want to be treated.

So we should kill the shitskins who enter our countries?

Then why are most Christfags pathetic cuckolds?
>>
File: 1357068691740.gif (2 MB, 331x240) Image search: [Google]
1357068691740.gif
2 MB, 331x240
>He [Josiah] executed the priests of the pagan shrines on their own altars, and he burned human bones on the altars to desecrate them. Finally, he returned to Jerusalem. King Josiah then issued this order to all the people: “You must celebrate the Passover to the LORD your God, as it is written in the Book of the Covenant.” There had not been a Passover celebration like that since the time when the judges ruled in Israel, throughout all the years of the kings of Israel and Judah. This Passover was celebrated to the LORD in Jerusalem during the eighteenth year of King Josiah’s reign. Josiah also exterminated the mediums and psychics, the household gods, and every other kind of idol worship, both in Jerusalem and throughout the land of Judah. He did this in obedience to all the laws written in the scroll that Hilkiah the priest had found in the LORD’s Temple. Never before had there been a king like Josiah, who turned to the LORD with all his heart and soul and strength, obeying all the laws of Moses. And there has never been a king like him since. (2 Kings 23:20-25 NLT)

what the fuck m8

>>69205114

I guess I am literally going by the word of a jew since jesus was jewish

>>69205756

I thought he WAS god, or the son of god, or apart of god along with a ghost or something
>>
>>69205831
Because they're afraid.

Remember all you have to do to get into Heaven is believe in Jesus Christ and truly ask for forgiveness.

He does not condemn you for defending your family and friends from killers
>>
>>69205856
Jesus already said all I need to know.

>John 14:6, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” He is not a way, as in one of many; He is the way, as in the one and only. No one, regardless of reputation, achievement, special knowledge, or personal holiness, can come to God the Father except through Jesus.

My faith in Christ will take me to heaven.

That's it, that's all you gotta do. Just believe.
>>
>>69200181
Ok I am not fedora but morals and ethics did not came from religion but instead it was reinforced by religion.

From all kikery cults Christianity is fucking worst. If following doomsday cult is not nihilistic then I don't know what is.
>>
>>69206209
That line implies you need good reputation, achievement, knowledge, and personal holiness along with Jesus's approval.
>>
>>69201680
>implying you need to be good to go to heaven.
>>
>>69206316
How is it the worst.

>>69206427
No it doesn't wtf
>>
>>69204918
>>69204969
>>69205001

There are three types of laws in the “holiness code”: the moral law, the civil law, and the ceremonial law. Only the Jews were obligated to keep the ceremonial and civil laws (dietary laws, etc.). However, all people are obligated to keep the moral law, which is written upon their consciences. The moral law is taught by Jesus and His apostles in the New Testament.

https://blogs.thegospelcoalition.org/justintaylor/2010/10/14/schreiner-qa-is-the-sabbath-still-required-for-christians/

Jesus’ observance of the Sabbath does not constitute strong evidence for its continuation in the new covenant. His observance of the Sabbath makes excellent sense, for he lived under the Old Testament law. He was “born under the law” as Paul says (Gal. 4:4). On the other hand, a careful reading of the Gospel accounts intimates that the Sabbath will not continue to play a significant role. Jesus proclaims as the Son of Man that he is the “lord even of the Sabbath” (Mark 2:28). The Sabbath does not rule over him, but he rules over the Sabbath. He is the new David, the Messiah, to whom the Sabbath and all the Old Testament Scriptures point (Matt. 12:3–4). Indeed, Jesus even claimed in John 5:17 that he, like his Father, works on the Sabbath. Working on the Sabbath, of course, is what the Old Testament prohibits, but Jesus claimed that he must work on the Sabbath since he is equal with God (John 5:18).
>>
>>69206780
Ignore him, he's just a buttmad fedora
>>
>>69206894
I just don't want people to associate us with dirty jews
>>
>>69199386
sure m8 how peacefull to be godless and kill your fellow man . sandyhook was because of atheism, 9/11 was because of atheism , we would not even let those invaders in
>>
>>69206750
Yes it does, if it means what you want, why wouldn't he just say the only think you need to get into heaven is to believe, what was the point of mentioning the need for moral behavior?
>>
>>69207002
Me either.

Jesus Christ (New Testament) > Kike Fairytales (Old Testament)

The only way to heaven is through faith in Jesus.
>>
>>69207108
Read the quote again
>>
>>69201680

read the book of job fag and maybe you will understand that it does not work that way
>>
>>69202303

among man satan lurks the bible cant be more clear on that
>>
Religion is bullshit, you're all retarded and it's amazing you function. Rules are good to live by but just derive them from reality, you fucking retards.
>>
>>69207222
The part where you can only come to God the Father through Jesus approving your reputation, achievement, special knowledge, or personal holiness?
>>
>>69199811
Feels like a meme, but the average /pol/ user doesn't seem like a joke when he defends '' insert your religion ''. Many atheist here anyway.
>>
>>69204918
>
Matthew 5:18-19King James Version (KJV)

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

>least commandments
fuck off cuntish liar
>>
>>69207824
>Jesus approving your reputation, achievement, special knowledge, or personal holiness?

Where the hell did you get this from dude
>>
>>69200181
It doesn't, most humans understand universal preferable behavior as long as their IQ is high enough.
>>69198605
Unfortunately its also too peaceful for its enemies, you can't turn them the other cheek when they want you dead.
>>
>>69208468

He does not know he gets judged by jesus on judgement day
>>
>>69208468
The quote you provided.
>>
>>69208468
Jesus doesn't care about your actual Achievement, ect , but instead about your commitment to him and the beliefs.(you're not a sinner if you have temptation) All you have to do is believe, but you don't really believe if you don't follow his values. Therefore you don't really believe in him if you don't commitment to living a higher, moral, achieving, empathetic life
>>
I'm a satanist, saying this so I don't really seem biased.
Buddhism is clearly the most peaceful religion.
>>
>>69208893
for the one who dont get it

King James Bible
For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

judged by jesus

god only comes to hell to destroy your soul
>>
File: Darksoulsmeme.png (260 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
Darksoulsmeme.png
260 KB, 633x758
>>69198605
Sure i'll tolerate christians, and not openly call their bullshit, because they profit our socities now, being a good option for blue pilled people who aren't born in Islam. But let me tell you something, if you believe in a mainstream god, you are not on page with reality, you are a fucking cock block for humanity's progress, in the sense that you rely on fucking scriptures to answer existential questions and more. Now I know my history, I even know my scritpures, religion is relevant, it is worth knowing, but its not a guide to morality for todays standards, its not a goddamn essential part of our us getting there, you need to let it go goddamn.

Just listen to proheminent voices in the atheist community, while some it may sound like blasphemy at first, they are on the winning side of reason and you will be forced to either live a lie or just change your mind and see where that takes you.

Goodness doesn't come from fear of hell, or promise of paradise, it comes from compassion, self-interest and confidence.

>inb4 A FUCKING LEAF
>inb4 fedora meme

I need not be believed, I make bold statements I know, but we're you in my shoes you would not choose to believe otherwise.
>>
>>69209169
King James Bible
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

>its literally in the bible i dont even know where the meme comes from that you have to burn eternal in hell
>>
File: 1452894392032s.jpg (3 KB, 124x108) Image search: [Google]
1452894392032s.jpg
3 KB, 124x108
>>69200181
If you'd interest yourself in the study of morality, instead of pointing out to the fact that a disbelief in non compelling evidence lacks a code of ethics and morals, you would see the need to revisit the fondamentals of mainstream religion.
>>
Quite amusing to see how many christfags there are on /pol/
>>
>>69209830

burn in hell faggot
>>
File: 1410120164714.png (251 KB, 819x745) Image search: [Google]
1410120164714.png
251 KB, 819x745
>>69199386
>they're still not going to be associated with Atheism any more than they're associated with humanity.

Except according to everyone but retards.
>>
>>69208568
Jesus also says suicide is a sin.

Letting yourself get murdered sounds a lot like suicide
>>
Why did god make the jews kill the caanites and enslave their women
>>
'What is Buddhism?'
>>
>>69209404
What's wrong with believing in a higher being?

Jesus Christ does not condemn science.

Not does he punish scientific progress.

Anybody who tells you otherwise is wrong.
>>
File: 1459234026781.jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1459234026781.jpg
21 KB, 300x300
>>69200181
>what is euthyphro's dilemma
>>
File: 1458667138961.jpg (186 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1458667138961.jpg
186 KB, 768x1024
>>69198605
>God does not force you to do anything, but simply believe in him.

And you're going to hell if not do so.

>He does not ask you to follow a strict set of laws to follow.

If you paying him regularly

Except that you're forbidden to fuck that 18 y.o pussy that lives next to your door before marriage.

>He does not want money or even your time, he just wants your faith.

inb4 going to church each sunday is not waste of time and money

>He also does not punish you with any eternal damnation, he never said these words.

Yes, his second coming is just about chilling and drinking with them believing fellas.

>He also does not condemn science.

Yes, there was a lot of fun during the middle ages because of that.
>>
>>69210138
BecaUse the Jews have a shitty god
>>
>>69210138

Because they where evil and would done the same to them. they only spared the virgins because they where innocent who wants a slut ?
>>
>>69210318
>God does not force you to do anything, but simply believe in him.

>And you're going to hell if not do so.

Jesus never mentions a hell sentence if you don't believe in him. The church, not Christ made that shit up.

>He does not ask you to follow a strict set of laws to follow.

>If you paying him regularly

Paying him? Dafuq does that mean?

>Except that you're forbidden to fuck that 18 y.o pussy that lives next to your door before marriage.

It's discouraged, but if you do it he'll still forgive you.

>He does not want money or even your time, he just wants your faith.

>inb4 going to church each sunday is not waste of time and money

He never said you're forced to go to church.

>He also does not punish you with any eternal damnation, he never said these words.

>Yes, his second coming is just about chilling and drinking with them believing fellas.

That's supposed to be a holy war against literal evil

>He also does not condemn science.

>Yes, there was a lot of fun during the middle ages because of that.

Find the bible quote where he says science is wrong.
>>
File: 1454761971604.gif (820 KB, 3558x3364) Image search: [Google]
1454761971604.gif
820 KB, 3558x3364
>>69210318
>>He also does not condemn science.
>Yes, there was a lot of fun during the middle ages because of that.

This is so stupid christfags dominated the west if this was true, how can you even type this message
>>
File: 1ristiretkiSuomeen.jpg (154 KB, 1000x672) Image search: [Google]
1ristiretkiSuomeen.jpg
154 KB, 1000x672
Yeah, very peaceful. Am I right, Baltics?
>>
>>69211628
Much more peaceful than other religions.
>>
>>69199386
wasn't Hitler the precursor of atheism?
>>
>>69210759
>Jesus never mentions a hell sentence if you don't believe in him. The church, not Christ made that shit up.

Lold because: Matthew 13:41-42, 49-50 “The Son of Man will send his angels, and they will gather out of his kingdom all causes of sin and all law-breakers, and throw them into the fiery furnace.

>Paying him? Dafuq does that mean?

Inb4 Jesus did not eat and needed money. Inb4 these money did not came from his followers.

>It's discouraged, but if you do it he'll still forgive you.

Why should he forbidding it in a first place then? Btw. this is the main reason about the christian hypocrisy.

>He never said you're forced to go to church.

Because there were no churches.

>That's supposed to be a holy war against literal evil.

Define Evil. Define sin.

>Find the bible quote where he says science is wrong.

Because he was illiterate /thread
>>
>>69200566
pretty much yes

the old testament is the tales of how shit was fucked up and the mistakes humanity did, the new testament tells you that God loves you and you should love God and all people around you
>>
File: 2000px-Medieval_Livonia_1260.svg.png (778 KB, 2000x2165) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Medieval_Livonia_1260.svg.png
778 KB, 2000x2165
>>69211628
>my PTSD
>>
>>69201339
the pope doesn't have anything to do with the christians
>>
>>69202141
>Old testament

try harder
>>
>>69198605
And if you don't, then you spend all eternity being tortured

Compared to Jews who don't even have a hell, or Muslims who view hell as a penitentiary that you're only in until you've paid off your sins
>>
>>69198605

Its a made up religion by the romans to keep their subjects in line.

Fucking slave
>>
File: why.png (39 KB, 186x230) Image search: [Google]
why.png
39 KB, 186x230
>>69198605
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Jesus was a communist pacifist SJW who betrayed his roots and got nailed to a cross because of that.

Christianity is cuckoldry. Old Testament is forgotten, New Testament is vaguely used. It's only about quotations of solidarity from Jesus. Christianity is a personality cult about extreme solidarity. It's core beliefs are "otherwordly" and regressive to your community and observable physical reality in general. He wasn't a messiah. He got nailed to a cross in physical reality. How can you believe Jesus is in anyway equivalent to causality defying concept of G-d? Why do you choose to believe that when there is no community spirit or tribalistic essence left in christianity?

Your churches are selling you out and working against your interests.
>>
>>69201975

And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive them that trespass against us.
-The Lord's Prayer
>>
>>69198605
>(that is the NEW testament, not the old kike shit.)
So does that mean we can disregard stuff like genesis, the garden of Eden with Adam and Eve, and Noah's flood?
>>
File: fuck off op.jpg (242 KB, 980x968) Image search: [Google]
fuck off op.jpg
242 KB, 980x968
>>69198605
>Christianity is the most peaceful religion EVER
>>
File: 1448913160564.jpg (29 KB, 236x339) Image search: [Google]
1448913160564.jpg
29 KB, 236x339
NEVER QUESTION AUTHORITY, LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR
>>
>>69212327
>fiery furnace

What is the fiery furnace?

see

>>69209692
>>
>>69213645

And if you still dont understand what hell is

>2 Peter 2:4
For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;
>>
File: pope.jpg (83 KB, 838x558) Image search: [Google]
pope.jpg
83 KB, 838x558
>christianity
>redpilled
>relevant

Oh, come on OP, you can't be this stupid.
Also, what value has a "peaceful religion" when the war is comming?

Also, you can kiss some smelly dumb nigger feet too.
>>
>>69214412

We will see fag i will be laughing on my cloud while you are burning in hell
>>
>>69214412
He said Christianity not the Jewish plot known as Catholicism.
>>
>>69199811

/pol/ is nationalist, religion is just for bantz, idiots, shills and trolls.
>>
File: Screenshot_11.png (18 KB, 212x489) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_11.png
18 KB, 212x489
>>69214731

fuck off infidel
>>
>>69198605
>Saxon Wars
>Christianization of Scandinavia
>Christianization of Eastern Europe
>Crusades
>Inquisition
>progroms
>millions of dead natives in South America

Christianity is just as brutal and murdering as other Abrhamic religions. At least we tamed it with the 30years war and the enlightenment.
>>
>>69214982
>and the enlightenment.
You mean the period where christianity blew back in your face and you got cucked by Jews? Catholic church, French revolution, banking etc.

You just keep on destroying yourself and everyone around you Germany. You're heading down that same path right now. Why do your people disregard all those great philosophers and theorists that you have quite abundantly produced?
>>
>>69215843
The enlightenment ofc wasn't perfect, with the enlightenment came the guillotine.

I recommend the Dialectic of Enlightenment, some people just choose the freedom to mentally live in the middle ages, but it's still better than being forced to live in the middle ages and the klerus controlling your house, your life and your land.

E.g. the place where I lived was controlled by the Vest Recklinghausen, which was ruled by archdioceses.
Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.