[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMP is a manic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 27
File: trump-jackass.jpg (81 KB, 1100x619) Image search: [Google]
trump-jackass.jpg
81 KB, 1100x619
DO NOT VOTE FOR HIM.

1. He supports/supported torture and the killing of innocent families. (yes, literally)

Like a little bitch, he now flip flopped on torture: http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/03/04/trump-flip-flops-on-promise-to-torture-suspects-kill-families-of-terrorists/

yeah right.

2. Trump is an asshole. Now you may not care about this terribly much and neither do I, but his debates are painful to watch. This guy just talks loudly over other people like a total bully. He isnt a good debater, he just has a louder voice. In a civilized debate you shouldnt be able to talk over other people. We'll see how badly he does in the presidential debate against Hillary where he cant talk over his opponents anymore or he makes a complete fool of himself and they just cut his mic over and over. Hillary should recognize this bullying tactic and only go on the debate stage with automatic mic cutting after the allotted time is over.

3. Trump is a fascist. You may like this, you may dislike this. But that's what he is. It may work out great 90% of the time but the other 10% will end up in disaster.

4. Trump insulted McCain, now if you watched the video where he said that in context.. it's a little more forgiving.
But this is one of those times where Trump's mouth should have stopped. McCain is a total idiot and is giving terrorists weapons in Syria and other places but he's also denied giving the Vietcong a fake confession, prolonging his imprisonment there.

5. Trump said debate moderator Megyn Kelly had "blood coming out of her wherever"
This is another one of those times where his big mouth got him in trouble. Oh yeah, he totally meant her eyes. Give me a break, you and I and everybody else knows what he meant and he rightly got in trouble for it.

6. Trump calls people 'pussies'. Ok I get it, some people really are pussies. But you have to understand something about humans, they do not like it when you call them names. He alienates people *FOREVER* with his comments.
>>
>>69198077
fuck off
>>
>>69198077
fuck off australia
>>
>>69198077

>trump hurts peoples feelings, and feelings are more important than life itself

you have to go back
>>
>>69198077
SIDEWAYS
LEAFLESS
CANUCK
>>
>>69198077
The fuck, there's literally 0 substance here
>>
>>69198214
Austria*
>>
>>69198429
>the joke
>your head

or maybe i got baited by a leaf
>>
>>69198077
>He supports/supported torture and the killing of innocent familie
You don't get tortured if you're innocent 2bh

>Trump is an asshole
Literally nothing wrong with being an asshole, m'lady

>Trump is a fascist
Bernie, Hillary, and Obama are also fascists.

>Trump insulted McCain
Literally nothing wrong with insulting McCain.

>Trump said debate moderator Megyn Kelly had "blood coming out of her wherever"
That usually happens to menstruating woman.

>Trump calls people 'pussies
You sound like a pussy 2bqh
>>
>>69198399

oh so you would like it if the US invades your country, decides that you talked to some terrorist affiliate one time on Skype and now you get waterboarded and your balls get electrocuted for YEARS? Is that what you want, you little bitch?
There is a reason why white people dont like torture, that's because it's insane and inhumane.
I'm not saying torture is ALWAYS the wrong call no matter what. But you CANNOT say that torture is "TOTALLY FINE" on an international stage. This does NOT fly.
>>
File: where do you think we are rxn.jpg (94 KB, 944x712) Image search: [Google]
where do you think we are rxn.jpg
94 KB, 944x712
>>69198077
>1. He supports/supported torture and the killing of innocent families. (yes, literally)2. Trump is an asshole.3. Trump is a fascist. 4. Trump insulted McCain5. Trump said debate moderator Megyn Kelly had "blood coming out of her wherever"6. Trump calls people 'pussies'
well he's got my vote!
>>
>>69198531
>You don't get tortured if you're innocent 2bh

oh geez, really? Guess who decides whether ur innocent or not. Hint: ITS NOT YOU
>>
>>69198077
Fuck off, faggot.

Take your butthurt ass elsewhere.
>>
>>69198077
Off is the general direction in which I wish you would fuck.
>>
>>69198077
Wow thanks OP these were such well-constructed and substantive arguments I'm definitely not going to vote for Trump now.

Good thing I read this before I went to the polls.
>>
>>69198779
Please consider taking yourself to another website more suited to your opinions. I might recommend reddit.com as a suitable destination for one such as yourself.
>>
>>69198077
"i am what i am and thats all that i am, i'm trump the president man" TOOT TOOT
>>
>>69198077
trump is a mess. trump is a waste!
>>
>>69198077
Increasingly nervous man.
>>
>>69198077

austria really? fuck off cunt.
>>
>>69198779
It isn't you either, Nazi boy :^)
>>
File: lol.png (238 KB, 286x383) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
238 KB, 286x383
>>69198077
Are those really the best reasons you can think of?
>>
File: exodus-3_14.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
exodus-3_14.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>69198077
>>
>>69198077
Fuck off ISIS.
>>
>>69198568
Torture works. There's no need for humanity when demanding necessary information from criminals and prisoners.
Fuck outta here with your sympathetic pussy mentality.
>>
File: 1458605096733.jpg (148 KB, 483x725) Image search: [Google]
1458605096733.jpg
148 KB, 483x725
>>69198077
YOU SHALL NEVER TAKE THE SHIT POST CROWN FROM US AUSTRIA.
>>
Please. Sir. Go to google and type in, what website should I frequent that caters to homosexuals of the worst variety. It should direct you to Reddit.com
>>
File: cloudsnaketrump.jpg (257 KB, 636x783) Image search: [Google]
cloudsnaketrump.jpg
257 KB, 636x783
>>
1) Your a pussy and a faggot
2) Your a pussy and a faggot
3) Your a pussy and a faggot
4) Your a pussy and a faggot
5) Your a pussy and a faggot
6) Your a pussy and a faggot

1/10 shitpost made me respond
>>
>>69198077

im definitely not going to vote for the disgusting turnip
besides he cant win anyway
>>
>>69199434
Nobody gives a shit who you're voting for.
>>
Why are Austrians such shitposters? I've noticed a trend...
>>
>>69198077
>4.
Meh. McCain lost a lot of my respect when he demanded charges be brought against Bowe Bergdahl after he came home. What's the matter McCain, no more room in the POW club?
>>
>>69198077

1. If they're Muslim, they're not innocent. They're worthless.
2. So fucking what?
3. .... you're on /pol/ you tard
4. As he should have
5. Yeah, she needed to change her tampon pretty badly. Stupid bitch.
6. muh fee fees

Get bent.
>>
>>69198077
1. Muslim family members complacent in the actions of terrorists deserve no mercy. In san bernardino, the parents could have prevented the entire attack but did not, in the france attack, the significant other of one of the attackers praised him for the attack. I don't care what happens to these kinds of "innocents".

2. Not an argument.

3. Wanting to enforce the law is not fascist, not an argument.

4. McCain is a traitor that funded "moderates" with American tax dollars that he full well knew would turn to ISIS. He should spend the rest of his life in a small cell.

5. You don't know the connotation, but even if you did, who cares?

6. Who cares?

0.5/10
I replied.
>>
>>69198917
>>69198871
>>69198814
>>69198240
>>69198214
>>69198124

SO MUCH BUTTHURT. I really hit a nerve there, didn't I? It's painful when the conditioning is broken and you see your candidate in the light for the first time.
Fact is that Trump is a nice change in politics, but this guy is still a loose cannon with some TERRIBLE fucking ideas.
These terrible ideas are now being picked up by total fucking retards like >>69199224 all over the country
You need to understand that when Trump says that "torture is fine", millions of idiots in the US actually start believing it.
>>
File: trump.jpg (140 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
140 KB, 1200x800
>>69199532

I'm the only austrian who posts threads here, I only ever saw one other austrian post.
>>
File: 1458703583585.gif (4 MB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
1458703583585.gif
4 MB, 500x279
>>69198077
1. Don't care
2. Don't care
3. Good
4. Good
5. Don't care
6. Good
>>
>>69199749
> I don't care what happens to these kinds of "innocents".

So how many generations should we exterminate hm? Mr. Nazi?

> 2. Not an argument.

No buddy, THAT^ is not an argument
>>
>>69199750
>These terrible ideas are now being picked up by total fucking retards like >>69199224 all over the country
>You need to understand that when Trump says that "torture is fine", millions of idiots in the US actually start believing it.

Again, torture works.
Inhumane? Sure, but considering the conflicts and issues currently at hand, it's necessary. I've believed this even before Trump mentioned it, shithead.
>>
>>69199897
which book is he dissing?
>>
>>69200268

does it buddy? So if torture works, how come all white nations stopped doing it?
Idiots like you see torture as just torture. "uhhh a guy will totally talk if u torture him, that means it werks!!"

Are you aware of how stupid you are? I guess not. Torture has geopolitical, national, societal and interpersonal consequences on a scale that is much harder to quantify than simple "make a guy talk."
Making torture officially 'okay' in the US might for example drastically decrease business investements in the US because people just dont want to be there anymore, for the risk of running into some crime that results in getting tortured.
This is similar to why I would never want to step a foot into Saudi Arabia for any reason.
>>
File: mudslimes6.jpg (3 MB, 3352x3212) Image search: [Google]
mudslimes6.jpg
3 MB, 3352x3212
>>69200004
"Trump is an asshole" is not, and never will be an argument.

Muslims complacent in the face of terrorism have about as much of a right to live as the terrorists themselves, as far as I'm concerned. Anyone that has a positive view of ISIS can take a bullet to the head and it would only make the world a slightly better place.

I'm being generous in tolerating any muslims at all, and only because shia muslims genuinely tend to not be violent.
>>
>>69200279

The art of the deal by Donald J Trump

He is literally obsessed
>>
>>69198077
>Austria
>opinion
Shut up, Austria. Does your country even have a president?
>>
File: 1459160888852.gif (590 KB, 214x199) Image search: [Google]
1459160888852.gif
590 KB, 214x199
>this reddit thread
>>
>>69200004
> So how many generations should we exterminate hm? Mr. Nazi?
allofthem.jpg
>>
>>69200734
>Austria couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week
TOP KEK YANKIEWHORE!!!
Oh believe you me, us Austrians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the asylum-seekers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY subhuman yankie dog shit they see. When Austria's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it
We have already planted explosives across all your nuclear reactors, one wrong word and your entire country is dirty with radiation. The truth is that the USA is a weak nation full of squealing transsexuals and cowards and the instant our elite gebirgsjäger fall down from the sky onto the White House we will hiss the Austrian red-white-red on top of your President's dead body.
>>
Thanks for this, I am going to vote for Trump now!
>>
>>69198077

>1. He supports/supported torture and the killing of innocent families. (yes, literally)

This is actually pretty important. Why does /pol/ not care about this? I was disgusted the first time I heard about it
>>
>>69200606

ok so you are just a full blown nazi then. k.
Just say so and save me the trouble of responding to you
>>
>>69201080
not an argument
>>
>>69198077

shoo shoo
>>
Okay. Who do you suggest Americans should vote for?
>>
>>69200944
Kek, thanks Peru, I needed a laugh tonight
>>
Silly Austria you need to add the letters "a" and "l" to your name if you wanna shitpost.
>>
>>69198077
everything you said applies to everyone in our government. the difference is that Trump isnt corrupt and stands strongly by the constitution. Im ether voting for Trump or Im not voting. lol whay am i saying. IM FUCKING VOTING FOR TRUMP!
>>
>>69198077
I literally don't care anymore. I will vote Trump under any circumstance.
>>
>>69198531
best post. perfect rebbuttle. case closed. thank you anon.
>>
>>69199750
>create 100%butthurt topic about you being butthurt
>say other people are butthurt
>>
>>69200581
When has anyone ever advocated torturing American citizens?
>>
>>69199897
loo Jeb! considered buying the Art of the Deal and then he was like "naw trump was mean to me and made me his cuck so ill look like a bitch ill just buy it off amazon" Jeb!'s meme gane is weak af desu senpai
>>
>>69201051
>Why does /pol/ not care about this?
We do care about it. One of the many reasons we support him.
>>
File: 1458100744425.jpg (178 KB, 539x467) Image search: [Google]
1458100744425.jpg
178 KB, 539x467
>>
File: Hillary.png (10 KB, 269x175) Image search: [Google]
Hillary.png
10 KB, 269x175
>>69201209

Hillary Clinton has a proven track record, she defended herself valiantly in the face of multiple 11 hour benghazi hearings that turned up NOTHING against her.
If you think America needs a strong hand, vote for Hillary.

1. Hillary understands that the world of finance is the backbone of the US. Idiots on /pol/ have no clue how US dominance works, your dominance over the world relies on MONEY POLICY. A guy like Trump or Bernie or ANYBODY else will instantly fuck this up.

2. Hillary is a champion for everyone, but understands the nuances of race relations because she plays that game every day.

3. Putin is scared of Hillary, NOT Trump. He even hinted at this already. Hillary is a maddog, she is unpredicable, cunning and strong. Trump will do whatever it takes to make a deal with the communists, even if it's bad for the world and everyone in it.
>>
>>69198077
The way you talk reminds me of a bunch of faggy bird kids from a James Patterson novel.
>>
>>69201597

Never seen anyone mention it in the threads. Torture as generally practiced is just vindictive schadenfreude anyways, pretty barbaric tbqh senpai
>>
As a guy whose country is slowly going down the crapper (again) watching it happen to others is quite amusing.
>>
>>69201758
Because its old news and just one of a billion reasons

The point is

a. when we need info we need it, terrorists do not have rights
b. they need to be scared of us, they're not right now
>>
>>69201476

the bernhardino shooters were U.S citizens, who do you think Trump is talking about if not them who HE ALWAYS TALKS ABOUT when he talks about torture?
>>
IGNORE SHILL THREADS

SAGE UNTIL DEATH
>>
>>69198077
>1. He supports/supported torture and the killing of innocent families. (yes, literally)

lol no
>>
>>69201829
Foreigners.
>>
File: 1458689943140.jpg (492 KB, 1000x1777) Image search: [Google]
1458689943140.jpg
492 KB, 1000x1777
>>69201713
Shillary is a fat old slut, Trump will destroy her
>>
>>69201829
Can't torture dead people. He's talking about torturing captured ISIS fighters.
>>
>>69201994

you can torture family of dead people, that is the fucking point you ultra moron. EVERYBODY has some kind of family left, however far removed.
Is this really not a meme that americans are stupid? Am I being trolled?
>>
>>69198077
>About to type in detailed response to your claims
>Notice flag isnt american
no point in trying to convince you if your voice doesnt count
why dont you worry about your own shitty politicis
>>
>>69201900
he does actually dude

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSgmAMjtYcw

>Trump: Don't Just Kill ISIS... Kill Their Whole Families ...

"innocent" is relative I guess, he's saying that nobody over there is innocent which I don't really agree with, but I still agree with the general idea.

So, I'm in favor of those "innocent" families being tortured and killed. When they put on uniforms, sign the Geneva conventions and legally declare war then they won't deserve to be treated like that.
>>
>>69201824

>a. when we need info we need it, terrorists do not have rights

Negative reinforcement is just not that effective of a conditioning stimulus. If you want to start amputating limbs, threatening families, other sorts of wild shit, be my guest, but the severity of input you would need with negative reinforcement is just vastly greater than alternatives.

>b. they need to be scared of us, they're not right now

Hellfire missiles seem to be lacking, explain how baseball bats are just that much better.
>>
>>69202119
Usa hasn't signed the Geneva Convention
>>
>>69202289
Yes they have, they just haven't ratified it.

>>69202283
>but the severity of input you would need with negative reinforcement is just vastly greater than alternatives.
Alright, I'll take your word for it, got a lot of experience torturing people do you?

>Hellfire missiles seem to be lacking, explain how baseball bats are just that much better
Because they clearly aren't afraid of dying, maybe they would be afraid of their little sister getting a sewing needle pushed up the middle of her pinky finger.

They burn people alive, drown them, torture them etc. They have no business being treated with any respect we would afford people that don't do that.
>>
>>69198077
>2016
>believing families of terrorists aren't involved
>believing back pedaling isn't expected when your as pedantic as Trump
>ad hominem >gooby plz<
>using the word multiple times a day without knowing nationalist=\= fascist
>he raised 6 million for vets to redeem himself
>Kelly has been out for blood since ever
>muh feelings

He calls it like he sees it.
He isn't nice.
He will bring good things to this nation (with some bad of course), but we cannot let shillary win.
>>
>>69201713
>shekel deposited
>>
>>69202119
I haven't watch your video, but I did watch him when he first started talking about such a thing, and he was clearly talking about family members who KNOW what their loved ones are planning, but do nothing about it or support it. The example he used was that of the immediate family of the male San Bernadino shooter — That guy had all manner of explosives lying around his apartment. His family who lived with him obviously knew to some extent about what he was up to, but of course did nothing to stop or report him; They are not innocent, etc. The only reason Trump still doesn't correct people when they say that he wants to torture truly innocent family members is to put fear into the hearts of the families of all terrorists.
>>
>>
>>69202561
>Yes they have, they just haven't ratified it.

It's the same, they are not "bound" by it (yes, I know, no one follows it anyway).
>>
>>69202738
>is to put fear into the hearts of the families of all terrorists.
That's precisely the point. Torture may or may not be effective itself but the threat of it alone is going to make people think twice.

Whether or not he does it they need to think we will.
>>
File: trumplarknight.jpg (280 KB, 584x797) Image search: [Google]
trumplarknight.jpg
280 KB, 584x797
>>
>>69202561

>maybe they would be afraid of their little sister getting a sewing needle pushed up the middle of her pinky finger.

Kek, our drones already kill their families. Hostages too

It's not indiscriminate behavior, but collateral occurs frequently enough for it to be a rallying meme in those territories.
>>
>>69198077
>Trump insulted McCain
>McCain is an idiot
Wut?
>>
File: nRJjlkw.jpg (141 KB, 770x744) Image search: [Google]
nRJjlkw.jpg
141 KB, 770x744
>>
>>69202849

yes it will make a lot more people think about a lot of different things when it comes to going to the US again.
I say again: There is a reason many people would never want to make their vacation in Saudi Arabia. You just turn into that by allowing torture.
>>
>>69202103
Other burger said captured ISIS fighters, no one is saying other US citizens/family. Trump does have a point too, they're cutting heads off and throwing gays from the rooftops over there and we're worried about a few silly rules set up in Geneva.
>>
>>69201713
Might as well be strayan with this shit.
She has been gunning for power since she started. She hasn't actually done anything that great besides fuck up some trade deals and push her boy away.
The world isn't a nice place. The races are different. She isn't looking for the nations best interest.
If Putin says he would treat Trump unfairly, he's horrified of Trump.
>>
File: OlfRQd4.jpg (68 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
OlfRQd4.jpg
68 KB, 600x600
>>
>>69202896
>kill
>torture

Not the same. One is the threat of losing someone you love, which must be pretty much omnipresent over there.

The other is the threat of having them endure years of horrible agony, eventually surviving as a ruined shell with no life left in them.

>>69202992
>You just turn into that by allowing torture.
>Come to the US, if you're a terrorist we'll torture you! If you're not, enjoy our wonderful terrorist-free country and have a nice stay!

I don't think that's going to dissuade too many non-terrorists desu senpai
>>
>>69198214
this made me laugh more than it should have
>>
>>69202932
> Trump
> Last US president
> First President of the World

Fuck yeah
>>
>>69202849
>but the threat of [torture] alone is going to make people think twice.

Yes, especially the torture of one's family, rather than oneself — THAT may be something that less-devoted potential terrorists will not want to entertain.
>>
Your just a pussy op. Go back to mommy you cant take a real man (TRUMP) so you go crying on /pol/
>>
>>69198077
>Literally
This is where I start laughing my ass off.
Innocent is far from describing families
of terrorist. Silly, goy.
>>
>>69198568
You wanna know what's really insane and inhumane? Islamic extremists. We need all the information we can get to take these fuckers out. Whether you like it or not, your country would start changing its time when it is inevitably attacked. People waterboarded are usually those who are ACTUALLY AFFILIATED to these groups. Your projection is way off, and you'll probably go down with your hapless sister country with that mindset.
>>
>>69198077
Nobody cares. Everybody knows that Trump is an incredible shit show. He DOES NOT support his policies with facts, just jokes around and spouts memes at powerful politicians.

I personally don't care. I think it's hilarious and I like how much he does not give a fuck about the presidential process. He doesn't even study before the debates, he seriously just bullies high elites on television until they drop out.

Never been more proud to be an American
>>
>>69203133

This was about KILLING family members, not torturing them

>and that he would authorize the military to kill family members of terrorists.

and that alone is pretty fucking ISIS-tier. Killing - or murdering - non-combatants without proof of any ulterior culpability is pretty fucking gross. If you find that admirable, you have the moral reasoning of an African dictator and you're not really worth addressing
>>
>>69203496

>or murdering

or torturing*
>>
>>69203496
>If you find that admirable, you have the moral reasoning of an African dictator and you're not really worth addressing
What happens when the majority of America isn't worth addressing? Will you fuck off back to your cuck shed, or do we have to torture you too?
>>
>>69203496
I find the threat of it admirable and necessary.

As to the actual doing of it, well, we'll hate him, because he can take it.
>>
>>69203496
> Implying that the US hasn't been using sistematic torture since WW2
>>
>>69203711

I'm not big on the Kissinger doctrine and shit, but torturing ostensibly non-guilty non-combatants is a low I doubt any modern white country as stooped to (in recent history)
>>
File: 1459121607386.jpg (41 KB, 444x337) Image search: [Google]
1459121607386.jpg
41 KB, 444x337
>>69203496
>This was about KILLING family members, not torturing them

At least it's better than

>We can't do anything, we'll just hope they stop soon. Do you know how many new recruits they will get if we say or do anything negative towards them?
>>
>>69203711
>argentine
>torture

How are those Atlantic Ocean death flights?
>>
>>69203851
>>>69203711
>
>I'm not big on the Kissinger doctrine and shit, but torturing ostensibly non-guilty non-combatants is a low I doubt any modern white country as stooped to (in recent history)

Saudi Arabia does it, and it is funded by US, UK, etc.
>>
File: 1459131080625.jpg (35 KB, 429x480) Image search: [Google]
1459131080625.jpg
35 KB, 429x480
is she france's last hope?
>>
>>69203851
>in recent history
Yeah, because the rest of the world hasn't been doing ISIS-tier shit. When everyone else was doing it, we were right there fighting back.

Laws of war exist to prevent unnecessary suffering. Both parties agree they won't do X that will painfully wound somebody, because doing Y to kill them is easier and achieves the same goal. The strategic loss from no longer doing X is considered worthwhile as your enemy is giving up that same advantage.

If they start doing X again, you have to start doing X too or you're at a disadvantage. It's not about moral righteousness, it's about practicality.
>>
>>69200581
>if torture works, how come all white nations stopped doing it?

Have you been living under a rock?
>>
UH EXCUSE ME, YOU'RE BEING WAY TOO MEAN TO ME, THAT'S WHY I'M NOT GOING TO VOTE FOR YOU

FUCK YOU MEANY-HEAD, I WILL GO CRY TO MOMMY NOW

waa waa mommy someone said mean things to me waaa

you're a faggot
>>
>>69203851
White people typically have two modes of operation. I think the problem here is that you're still stuck in the "noble humanist" mode, while most people here are shifting towards the "human meatgrinder" mode. Your ideas have a time and a place, but unfortunately for you it isn't here or now.
>>
>>69203941

Just because we're cucks at home does not mean we are cucks abroad.

We're already on the cusp of troops on the ground and we're using fucktons of airpower as it is (in collaboration with ally / enemy-of-ISIS forces)

Obama has not been a lefty on foreign policy, this is uncontroversial

>>69204116

>we should be just like Saudi Arabia, we are allies after all! First lets all submit to the refugees and adopt Wahhabist Islam
>>
>>69204078
The miltary officers who did that all learned at the US's School of the Americas, and the regime was supported by the USA, so much that our idiot generals thought that support would extend to a war with the UK.
>>
>>69198077
(yawn)
>>
File: 1450957757282.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1450957757282.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>69204330
>noble humanist
>human meatgrinder

Have a blood-soaked and beautiful awoo, anon. I like you.

Also changing IDs from >>69204143, still me here.
>>
>>69204341
Saudi Arabia has taken 0 refugees so far.
>>
>>69198077
>1. He supports/supported torture and the killing of innocent families. (yes, literally

So does Obama
>>
>>69198077
Which one where you in that Tuck Frump video?
>>
>>69203055
"silly" rules? What's wrong with simply killing these people?
Morals arent cheap buddy, that's the reason why we are superior because we can AFFORD it. Apparently you want to go back a thousand years.
You already see it among the other people including yourself here: Suddenly all that progress is gone. Be fucking honest: Could you defeat ISIS without torturing anybody? I bet everything I have on the fact that you could.
You just get lazy. That is how empires fall, they betray their ideals. And suddenly nobody knew what we had them for in the first place.
>>
>>69198077
TRUMP is a maniac

DO VOTE FOR HIM
>>
>>69204659

>submit

As in convert to Islam

I think there would still be a schism mismatch, but it's all the same shit.
>>
File: HeiFi_APA.jpg (28 KB, 600x321) Image search: [Google]
HeiFi_APA.jpg
28 KB, 600x321
>>69200734
we do, actually.
>>
>>69204730
>we are superior because we can AFFORD it.
We're superior because we win under the established rules. When those rules are broken, we either break them too or we stop being superior. It's got nothing to do with morals, force is the final decider of all things.

>Apparently you want to go back a thousand years.
They took us there first, we either follow them to destroy them or we let them destroy us.

>Could you defeat ISIS without torturing anybody?
Yeah, we could drop a couple of hundred nukes on the entire Levant. Would you prefer that?
>>
>>69203408
>You wanna know what's really insane and inhumane? Islamic extremists.

I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST TORTURE YOU MORON.
I have something against publically making torture "OKAY" and "FINE".
Torture is a tool that should be left for the most elite, top top top secret soldiers on the battlefield. Not for the police on the streets of the US who listen to Trump and think "oh yeah, i could do so much if i could make this guy talk like my hero Trump says it is okay to do"

You have no clue the can of shit that you are opening
>>
File: 1445358385884.jpg (133 KB, 768x662) Image search: [Google]
1445358385884.jpg
133 KB, 768x662
>>69198077
wow, I'm totally convinced now, I hadn't heard even one of these claims before, thanks bro
>>
>>69204937
>I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST TORTURE YOU MORON.
>I have something against publically making torture "OKAY" and "FINE".

virtually the same thing.
>>
>>69204937
>not wanting the cops to torture niggers
>>
>>69204937
>I have something against publically making torture "OKAY" and "FINE".

Well that's something we're just going to have to live with. You should be happy! No more hypocrisy.

The problem is that it has been publically made "NOT OK" and "NOT FINE." It's no longer a threat, so the enemy is emboldened.
>>
the enemy of my enemy is my friend; it's just that simple
>>
>>69198077
>Ok I get it, some people really are pussies.
you ought to know
>>
>>69205037
this. Trump is still the best option out of all these canditates.
>>
>>69204937
>You have no clue the can of shit that you are opening
And just for the record, yeah, I do. I'm doing my best to spread a campaign to take the last remaining bit of meaning away from the word "racist" seeing as they abuse it to hell against Trump.

Is racism a useful concept to be aware of and stop? Hell yes. Will making "racism" acceptable and OK cause damage? Hell yes. But that's the price you have to pay if they're going to abuse it.

Same thing with torture really.
>>
File: star-on.png (23 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
star-on.png
23 KB, 512x512
Congratulations, you win the special snowflake shitposting Australian award.
>>
I'm going to vote for Trump and you cannot stop me.
>>
File: 1369949010892.gif (1 MB, 300x165) Image search: [Google]
1369949010892.gif
1 MB, 300x165
>>69198077
>DO NOT VOTE FOR HIM

dropped
>>
>>69198077
Literally all but the McCain thing you said as your points are wrong, emotional and dumb.

1. There are rules against torture and Obama is killing innocent families already. What else is new.

2. Who cares if he's an asshole? Seriously why does that matter?

3. Fascist... you do know what fascists are right? Google it... he's probably the least right wing you can be while still toting the elephant. Also hes far from authoritarian. He believes in states having the power to lead their people. Want legalized weed? Or reforms bettering education? Or better GOVERNMENYMANDATED INSURANCE? look no further... Trump will save us.

4. He insulted McCain. You got me here. It was a bad move towards our brave military to shit on a pow. I can't defend this point at all however I can defend that he's best candidate for someone right leaning libertarian like myself.

If you want to bring up a point about him... criticize the wall or his trade policy. Those are bad imo (a $12 billion dollar wall is retarded when illegals are leaving faster than they come. And limiting free trade is always a bad deal no matter if want to tariff Chinese goods or expand the trade bubble while remaining in a bubble with the tpp - which is out greatest threat right now #NEVEREVERHILLARY)

MAGA
>>
>>69198077

Why would you spend so much time on a shitpost that's only going to be saged and reported OP?

It's like disrupting a Trump rally, you're only going to get smacked around and detained.

Use your time more wisely next time.
>>
>>69205305
>>69205331
OP's still in the thread having a half-reasonable discussion, come join us.
>>
>>69204917
Australia has a President?
>>
>>69200944
embarrasssing tbqh

you're on the same level as NorthKorea now with such threats. Happening? never.
>>
>>69205509
he's the Bundespräsident = Federal President
although weirdly enough, the federal chancellor is somewhat more important. that's the position Faymann has in Austria and the same position Angela Merkel in Germany has.
>>
>be Canadian
>fall over so hard your leaf falls off
>keep shitposting on /pol/
>>
>>69205305

> 1. There are rules against torture and Obama is killing innocent families already. What else is new.

When Obama does it, it's okay?

>2. Who cares if he's an asshole? Seriously why does that matter?

Think about it a little before you ask stupid questions. Why do you care if somebody is an asshole to you? Will your behavior be the exact same to that person?

> If you want to bring up a point about him... criticize the wall or his trade policy

yeah ur argument is shit, his trade policy and wall are good. Walls work, on so many levels.
>>
>>69206084
>Why do you care if somebody is an asshole to you?
He's not going to be an asshole to me, he's going to be an asshole to America's enemies. I'm OK with this.

Plus he's not actually an asshole if you knew anything about him before this campaign.
>>
>>69198077
See
>>69198531

Usually we gather around in a blood circle and send voodoo vibes your way causing misery. Go be a faggot elsewhere. Only warning.
>>
Boohoo poor little terrorists are going to lose their human rights under trump. Fuck em.
>>
>>69198531
1. yes you can, and yes you do

2. yeah I agree but the President is supposed to represent the people and all that, and Trump should work on some neutrality and acceptance of criticism

3. Bernie is quite the opposite of a fascist; Hilary and Obama definitely have fascist leanings. Trump seems to be quite literally one, without hyperbole

which is not what America is about

4. yeah nah nothing wrong with insulting a war hero who has a deep insight into what war and torture are about real american of you faggot

5. I mean I don't care about this one but there are women in this country

6. If you can't see why a president calling people pussies is a negative thing then you're so far down the "anti-pc" rabbit hole that it is corrupting your reasoning skills
>>
>>69205976
that leaf suits you well. I want one too.
>>
I ALREADY VOTED FOR HIM

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

UH OH

SOMEONE WHO WANT STO TORTURE AND KILL TERRORISTS AND SAYS PUSSY IS PRESIDENT

THE FOUNDING FATHERS WANTED TO DO MUCH WORSE TO BRITAIN AND SAID MUCH WROSE THAN THAT
>>
>>69206252
>bernie

Hail fellow Trump supporter-to-be, how long until you give up and join us in the light?
>>
>>69198077
All you had to say was

"1. Trump is a Zionist cretin who groveled and licked rabbi asshole for AIPAC."

Case closed.
>>
>>69206252
t. pussy
>>
>>69198077
Wahh trump calls people names.

Youre a fucking pussy OP. And your kids probably going to turn out queer
>>
>>69206704
fite me
>>
File: trumpeter.jpg (10 KB, 480x177) Image search: [Google]
trumpeter.jpg
10 KB, 480x177
>>
>>69198568
anon confirmed to have sexy live cam on Skype with ISIS
>>
>>69198077
>like a total bully
pls no bully.
I don't even know what country you are from but you can go suck some muslim dick.
>>
>>69198531
>You don't get tortured if you're innocent 2bh
Dr. Unabomber, I'm CIA.
>>
fuck off kommissar Rex

Trump 2016
>>
>>69198077
>killing or torturing muslims or their families

Where is the problem?
>>
>>69198077
>flag
>>
>>69198531
>Bernie
>Fascist
>Obama
>Fascist
Now I now /pol/ doesn't know shit about politics.
>>
File: stopped reading there.jpg (62 KB, 250x272) Image search: [Google]
stopped reading there.jpg
62 KB, 250x272
>>69198077
>australia
>>
>>69209426
Unfunny joke, that's the Australia with a Vienna, not the Australia with a Sydney.
>>
>>69198077
Literally
"Trump is a mean meanie head."
>>
>>69198077
1. Obama does that as well though
3. Obama is a fascist as well
Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.