[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A single vaccine contains Formaldehyde Antifreeze Mercury
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 11
File: Syringe.jpg (27 KB, 300x346) Image search: [Google]
Syringe.jpg
27 KB, 300x346
A single vaccine contains

Formaldehyde
Antifreeze
Mercury
Latex
Hydrochloric acid
Aluminum
Aspertame
Aborted fetal tissue
Live viruses

Any questions?
>>
>>69197655
Do you have a PhD in medicine?
>>
File: op.jpg (127 KB, 680x709) Image search: [Google]
op.jpg
127 KB, 680x709
>>
What does not kill you makes you strong
>>
>no ketamine vaccine
why live
>>
>>69197655
yeah, but in what amounts?
lots of fruits contain formaldehyde, you're just a shitposting sperg
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 480x314) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 480x314
You should have to vaccinate or die. Their should be no choice. You put to many at risk for just one faggot who is guided by feelings.
>>
>>69197655
>live viruses

If you're making a bait thread, make it look convincing please.

7/10 made me reply seriously.
>>
>>69197655
Two words: herd immunity
>>
>>69197655
I'd inject myself with that and more, if it meant me not getting sick.

seriously. would you lick a dead decaying dog if it made you immune to disease? I would. who gives a fuck.
>>
>>69197655
So does a piece of fish?
>>
>>69198005
Its not unlikely there would be a few, out of the billions of particles injected, that were still viable
>>
>>69197655
>Antifreeze

Made me kek.
>>
>>69198005
You know shit-all about immunology if you think they don't contain live viruses. That is literrally the base ingredient.
>>
>>69197655
why does it make retarded?
>>
>>69197655
Really what is the problem, there is so little of each in the shot that it doesn't matter. The risks outweigh the benefits.
>>
File: dam son.jpg (87 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
dam son.jpg
87 KB, 540x540
>>69197655
>acquintance tells everyone on facebook how she won't vaccinate her kids and shit
>call child protective services on her
>they end up taking their kids away for unrelated reasons
>>
>>69198883
It's important to use the word 'attenuated' even though antivax nutjobs won't understand it. People would probably freak out if there was a LIVE DINGO inside their house, until they found out the dingo had its legs amputated and teeth punched out.
>>
>>69199243
I'd probably be freaked out more, what the fuck dude
>>
>>69197655
When are your parents going to finally kick your parasitic dumb ass to the curb?
>>
>>69199341
Pretend, for the sake of this hypothetical scenario, that the Brisbane mafia does not exist and does not send messages to their enemies this way.
>>
A single glass of water contains hydrogen (an incredibly reactive element that reacts violently when any energy is introduced) and oxygen (also reactive and a necessary component for fire)

Any questions?
>>
>>69197655
>Any questions?

What the fuck are you smoking?

2/10 bait; made me respond.
>>
>>69197655
AMERICAN TALKING ABOUT VACCINES - SAGE
>>
File: stahp.gif (1 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
stahp.gif
1 MB, 300x300
>>69197655

Every other /pol/ thread:

Kek he's citing the media
>Implying the media tells the truth
Top Kekk he's citing .gov links
>Implying the government has their best interests in you
>Implying those statistics/studies are not from skewed studies sponsored by the powers that be

Every vaccine thread

lol the news said it's good for me
>>
File: propaganda.jpg (177 KB, 1013x577) Image search: [Google]
propaganda.jpg
177 KB, 1013x577
>>69197655
>Any questions
1. How many states is this mandatory? Who are the mandatory parties who can't refuse it, and when do they make you take them? What happens if you refuse?
2. How much money does the vaccination industry make off of this? How is the vaccination industry different from the pharmacuetical industry overflowing America with drugs?
3. Do vaccines contain watered down viruses? Is the idea to introduce a weak form of the virus to the body in order to "train" the body to fight it? Why would you willingly inject any form of disease into your body?
4. If vaccinations are helpful at all why wouldn't you save them exclusively for untreatable diseases? Why are you inject something into your body to prevent something as basic as the common cold, a simple flu, or pox?

A couple questions to consider.

>>69200481
Pretty much. Bluepills can't think for themselves.
>>
Vaccine threads are consistently the most shilled on /pol/ These ever increasing number of vaccines are destroying the brains of children. The diseases that are claimed to have been eradicated or learned by vaccines had already rapidly declined prior to their introduction due to improved hygeine and sanitation. Look up the vaccination rates of any given area and it will always be the wealthiest suburbs with the lowest vaccination rates. The vaccines are only for the cattle.
>>
>>69199128
>good reddit goy
>>
File: 02.Feb-1932-01.jpg (126 KB, 517x620) Image search: [Google]
02.Feb-1932-01.jpg
126 KB, 517x620
>>
It's been a while since I did research and looked into vaccines but I remember seeing a case where a smallscale disease spread to everyone on board a plane or a train. I think it was something like the pox except very contagious. It turns out that it was spreading there and a lot of people took vaccinations - about 40%. The liberal media reported it as saying "See, if all 100% of the people took the vaccine this wouldn't have happened!" but left out one crucial detail.

>The 40% who had already taken the vaccine got the disease anyways.

(I can't find the source, sorry. Been a while.)
>>
>>69197655
Pleased to meet you too Mr. Autism.
>>
>>69201549

No need to find a source, there are many cases which vaccinated people still get the vaccinated diseases. Even in that famous Disney Land incident, which led to a bill that made all vaccines to children mandatory, most of those victims were vaccinated.

Now """"""""Doctors""""""""""" are saying that vaccines "are not 100% effective" or it was "a rare defect" to cover their asses. A convenient excuse when it is blatantly apparent vaccines don't work.

http://www.vaccinestoday.eu/vaccines/why-do-some-vaccinated-kids-still-get-sick/
>>
>not liquefied autism
>>
>>69201078

That's because public schools mandate vaccination, while private schools usually don't.
>>
>>69201897
Doctors Never claimed that vaccines were 100%effecfive

Thats why herd immunity is so important
>>
Also daily reminder that a can of tuna contains more mercury than vaccines and I bet you've eaten more tuna than ever received vaccines worth of mercury
>>
>>69199243
I bet a true blue Aussie baby did that.
Take that you furry 4 legged cunt were its first words too
>>
>>69202436
Another theory could be that most wealthy areas have a high number of Jews who refuse vaccination. This would be fine if they did not consistently shill in favour of them and are helping push towards mandatory vaccination by law for Gentiles. Kind of like how they have promoted multiculturalism in every western country, but not for Israel. Of course, I am just speculating here..
>>
>>69201078
>he can't be fucking serious
>look at the flag

It all makes sense now
>>
>>69202674
No such thing.
Your kid turning out to be the one in a herd who suffers horrifying "side effects" and dies?
That's real.
>>
>>69197925
Wait... so how is one unvaccinated person putting other vaccinated people at risk? Isn't that the purpose of vaccines? So you DON'T catch shit?
>>
>>69203023
You're more likely to die of an easily preventable disease than ever suffer the side effects of a bad reaction to a shot
>>
>live viruses
>>
>>69203106
Vaccines aren't 100% and never have been

By not getting vaccinated you can easily be a carrier for the disease and put a lot of people at risk for catching it

This is why herd immunity is so important. By reducing the number of potential carriers you reduce the potential spread of the disease
>>
>>69197655
>Aborted fetal tissue
>Live viruses
[citation needed]
>>
>>69203338
Sounds jewy... good luck getting every person vaccinated. Especially with the left letting in shitskins from every border.
>>
Did you know that tap water contains dihydrogen monoxide due to government regulations?
monoxide is an asphyxiant and kills humans with enough exposure
>>
An apple contains over 40,000 different chemical compounds including acetone. Here's one that might shock you, the human body contains a large amount of hydrochloric acid :o
>>
>>69197655
An American contains
Fat
Lard
Shitty culture
Muh diversity
Burgers
Cuckold gene
Any questions?
>>
Apples contain cyanide which is 1000x more poisonous than those things you listed
>>
>>69203524
We got enough people to eradicate small pox and we were so fucking close to ridding polio until Andrew wakes field ducked that up
>>
File: 1454742088385.jpg (16 KB, 180x192) Image search: [Google]
1454742088385.jpg
16 KB, 180x192
>>69203678
apples also contain trace amounts of cyanide
>>
>>69201355
>gift und jud tut zelten gut
Top kek. German bants.
>>
>>69197720
First post best post, if you aren't in the medical field your opinion on vaccines is invalid, fish contains mercury does that mean everyone should stop eating fish? No because its in small amounts and in safer forms the same as it would be in a vaccine
>>
>>69202863
Major kek
>>
>>69199607
100% of people ever exposed to dihydrogen monoxide HAVE DIED! It's time to take this dangerous substance out of our lives!
>>
File: Arachnist.jpg (70 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
Arachnist.jpg
70 KB, 720x720
>>69197881
Übermensh was actually making fun of this belief
>>
>>69203974
And by antifreeze they are almost certainly referring to propylene glycol which is also in my eye drops and a probably thousands of other products.
>>
>>69201078
either good shitpost or I apologise on behalf of a nation
>>
>>69204816
Yeah sorry for tarnishing our good reputation around here ya flamin mongrel. People should be free to get their vaccinations and also free to refuse. And we should be free to hold every one of these scum sucking pharma Jew murderers and their enablers responsible for every bit of misery they have brought upon our people.
>>
>>69203726
Don't forget copious amounts of "muh freedom"
>>
>>69197655
yeah, why is a spooky list of ingrediants more important than the demonstrated outcome (billions of not-dead people, trillions eventually)
>>
File: 1455275051595s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1455275051595s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>69197655
>live viruses

Of course you idiot, they inject you with a weakened version of the virus that your body can fight off, so your body knows how to fight the damn thing.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.