[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he wrong? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ5 YB-ohXtY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: idk wut this is.webm (335 KB, 240x426) Image search: [Google]
idk wut this is.webm
335 KB, 240x426
Was he wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ5YB-ohXtY
>>
>>69197047
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING
>>
>we all bleed the same
dogs bleed red too
>>
>>69198751

It's a ribbon worm.
>>
>>69198751
A ribbon worm

http://m.imgur.com/gallery/55Gbp2n
>>
>whose(?) heart is colorblind

atleast they admit it's programming
>>
>>69199122
Wait wat. That's not some sci-fi monster??

https://youtu.be/aCbfMkh940Q
>>
>>69198751
Ribbon worm.

It spews out it's guts as a defensive mechanism, and while it's predator is distracted, it crawls away and dies because it threw up it's guts.

No I am not making this up.
>>
>>69197047
what would /pol/ do if your mother got blacked?
>>
File: franked.jpg (105 KB, 1264x667) Image search: [Google]
franked.jpg
105 KB, 1264x667
>yfw when you're getting prankd [spoiler]with budget[/spoiler]
>>
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""reality"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>69199359
What mother?
>>
>>69199359
Then she's no longer my mother.

But that wouldn't happen, she hates almost hates niggers more than I do.
>>
>>69199345
It's a phylum of worm-like animals known for looking like warping trunks that swallow prey whole and spit paralyzing goo.
>>
>>69199355
i can see how this would provide a slight evolutionary advantage.

predators would eventually learn to stop eating them, and presumably the weakest individuals were the ones to be cornered by a predator and spill their guts.

it's like if /pol/ was in a zombie movie and we were alone with /r9k/ so we gutted him and left him for the zombies while we escaped.
>>
>>69197047
The woman looks Latino and the boy looks Jewish.
>>
The final clip really shows how much /pol/ has ruined me when she says "you're talking to me, I'm white"

Only thing I can think is
>white
>>
>>69199878
This is incorrect, it is a branched proboscis that surrounds and envenoms its prey.
>>
>>69197047
race doesn't matter, ideology is what counts, which is why patriotism is so important. patriotism is just a refined fascism.
>>
>>69200337
>patriotism is just a refined fascism.

Stop. You don't understand what fascism is.
>>
>>69199355
>you've bested me, and I am cornered
>with my last breath I say to you, my worthy adversary...
>FUCK YOU

Way to fucking ragequit on life.
>>
witnessed
>>
>>69200337
Race doesn't matter?

If I found some small brown Latina attractive, I'd hope for someone to talk sense into me to make me leave her.

>Bro, love is love. If you like midgets, go ahead. Your children are beautiful no matter what <3333

You need to think in long-term aspects.

I'm white. I'm male. If I had a son, my son would inherit most of his features from his mother. If his mother was short, brown, had a flabby face, etc. that would make my son a failure of a male with stunted features. Said features would inhibit him physically, be it through sports, labor, defense, looks, etc. I would never want my son to have a shitty social life and have to hang out with the rejects, get a shit job, not invited to parties to network, get a better girlfriend, etc.
>>
>>69197047
I just masturbated and got my milky mess all over my hand, and after watching that I'm squirming like wild.
>>
File: m'threesome.jpg (126 KB, 780x1170) Image search: [Google]
m'threesome.jpg
126 KB, 780x1170
>>69200614
>Stop. You don't understand what fascism is.
>>
>>69197047
I'm unsure. On one hand I hate blacks, on the other hand a nigger who is legitimately dating another women with a son may be a decent guy.
>>
>>69202017
>m'threesome.jpg

I have seen true evil.
>>
>>69197047
>Was he wrong?
no
>>
>>69198751
>Australia
>not knowing some horrible creature

Tep kok
>>
>>69197047
>What Would You Do?

realize it's some sort of prank from their shit acting

I wonder how many times they have to reshoot because no one takes the bait/calls them out/recognizes the reused actors

>>69201801

it's a good thing black people tend to be taller so you should find a nice black girl, also have the lowest divorce rate of any combination of couple
>>
>>69197047
This is hilarious

Bloxbloc
>>
>>69203216

Yeah, like the women being recorded can't see the huge ass cameras in their face
>>
>>69197047
Is the second one real or is it all an act?
>>
>>69199359
Disown.
>>
>>69197047

Just so people here know the truth, all white women date and fuck interracial. Throughout high school and college, they go around get fucked by blacks and hispanics. Every white woman does this.

Don't try to post the unscientific internet pictures of interracial dating statistics. Those are self-reported lies. They do it secretly because it would embarrass them socially.
>>
>>69203216
>it's a good thing black people tend to be taller so you should find a nice black girl
Your child will be a nigger with a retard-tier IQ.
>>
>>69203928
stop your lies kike
>>
>>69204501

It's fact.
>>
>>69204609
>It's fact.
no it's not, only trash white girls sleep with niggers
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.