[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sicilians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 471x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 471x313
What is /pol/'s opinion on Sicilians? Are they white?
>>
File: rosario-crocetta-gay.jpg (115 KB, 592x394) Image search: [Google]
rosario-crocetta-gay.jpg
115 KB, 592x394
fun fact: half of Ashkenazi Jewish DNA comes from South Italians

http://www.livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html
>>
File: Sicillians.jpg (27 KB, 518x400) Image search: [Google]
Sicillians.jpg
27 KB, 518x400
>>69194468
They were spawned by niggers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trBxPFLq__g
>>
>Phoenicians
>Carthage
>Abbasid
>Fatimid
>pre-reconquista Aragon

And now they're probably 40% white, even then it's southern Euro """white""" with no or very little admixture from Germanic invaders.
>>
>>69195901
classic
>>
As my northern Italian grandmother said.

>Sicilians are just niggers turned inside out
>>
>>69198003
i have a Sicilian grandmother who hates blacks
>>
>>69197125
Sicily has experienced 2 migrations/invasions by more Nordic people's throughout history, 3 if you count the Romans. The Germanic Vandals during the migration period and the Normans during the 11th and 12th century. Also the Phoenicians and Carthage are on in the same.
>>
>>69194468
No, they're not.
>>
gabagool
>>
>>69194468
I do not recall.
>>
my father is full blooded sicilian and has light hair, light eyes, and couldn't catch a tan if his life depended on it. so yeah, i guess their white.
>>
>>69195901
this
>>
>>69194468

Ey lorenzo, dis mook dont think we're white. Break his fuckin legs, capeesh?
>>
>>69194468
white enough. The only one I know is blond with blue eyes but he's also a dickwad.
>>
>>69194468
How do you know if your Italian tire is flat?

It says "Wop wop wop wop wop wop wop wop..." the whole way down the street.
>>
File: 1453166468768.jpg (225 KB, 1807x823) Image search: [Google]
1453166468768.jpg
225 KB, 1807x823
>>69195901
>this scene in a movie makes it true
Back in reality
>>
>>69194468
I sure fucking hope so...my father was Sicilian-American and was 100% caucasian aside from his propensity towards tan skin. Tfw am half Korean and tan well so people think I'm hispanic :(
>>
>>69194468
Yes they're white

Disagree with this and you're nothing but a good goy
>>
>>69201336
You're forgetting the Lombards too.
>>
>>69204725
Thanks for posting this m8. I'm Sicilian but I straight up have blue eyes and dirty blonde hair. We're a mix of Germanic and native Roman/Sarmatian white.
>>
We're Mediterranean, the best kind of white
>>
>>69204916
Most of them are, some of the aren't. It depends on the individual for the most part. A few of them have North African ancestry.
>>
>>69205295
You're not all that way. Brown and ugly sicilians, italians, iberians, greeks, and turks exist, but they do not represent the pure blooded whites of those regions.
Does a brown person living in Sweden make ethnic Swedes brown? Naturally not. This is true for all white ethnicities.
>>
>>69198246

You fucking half-kebabs are so short it's hard to imagine you looking down on anybody. Sicily is only known for three things: exporting crime, getting invaded, and being the turd scraped off the boot of Italy. I have never seen Sicilian men engage in a fair fight. They always need to gang up, just like niggers, only they can't even fight as well so one actual man is often more than a match for any three of your barbary apes that you try to pass off as male humans. But I can't really blame them, because almost every Sicilian immigrant man takes the name of his hometown as his last name because he never knew his father because your women are just garbage dumpsters for foreign semen since before the advent of Christ. But to get back on point, I don't know what your hunchbacked orangutan of a grandmother has to look down upon, because you'll actually hear of an occasional respectable nigger, which is more than I can say for Sicilian trash.
>>
Italians as a whole most definitely are not white. They are the most lazy people in Europe. All the useful ones went to the states, hence the best Italian cuisine being in America.

Even the laziest nigger wouldn't close shop in the afternoon so they could chug olive oil and shit up the economy.
>>
>>69206049
We literally founded Western civilization, Anglobrood. This was around the time your people were sacrificing their children to mystical trees and just before we conquered them.
>>
>>69205765
Stop being a retard.

We're talking about the sicilian people as a whole and not on some individual basis.

Do you sperg like this when someone says the English are white too?
>>
>>69206641
Fair enough.
>>
>>69206641
Well who are the Sicilian people as a whole? Ethnic Sicilians or the people living in Sicily?
>>
>>69206049
>Projecting this hard
>>
>>69206356

Sicilians are not Romans, broseph.
>>
>>69206943
Ethnic Sicilian means as much as ethnic white American.

t. Sicilian.
>>
>>69207025
Yes they are, bromino
>>
>>69207112
I don't follow.
Are you suggesting that Sicily has no native population?
>>
>>69194468
Case by case
I've seen some who look more Arab than most Arabs. Most italians have too much pride to admit that though.
>>
Oh look, it's another "are X white" ending-in-a-rhetorical-question thread.

I'm convinced that there are professional shills posting these, as their tactics seem to be uniform.
>>
>>69194468
Sicily produced both St. Thomas Aquinas and Archimedes. That alone makes them better than China and India combined.
>>
>>69194468
My sicilian maternal grandfather is lighter skinned with lighter eyes than my germanic father. Some are white. Some aren't.
>>
File: They were spawned by ....jpg (7 KB, 345x146) Image search: [Google]
They were spawned by ....jpg
7 KB, 345x146
>>69194468
let me tell you semething kiddo
>>
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 600x399
Sicilians are white Mediterranean Europeans, just not "Nordic" white. Over time, their genetic makeup has evolved as they've consumed and incorporated the genetic characteristics of the various residents of their island, giving them the gift of great skin and the occasional curse of larger noses/darker hair. This obviously does not apply to ALL of them. They clearly are not "mulignans." Pic related, Sicilian youth.
>>
>>69207212
Our native population was pretty much outbred by Greeks and Carthaginians. Afterwards each invading population inevitably mixed with the rest for some degree.
>>
>>69208278
Thomas Aquinas was born near Rome though.
>>
>>69208932
>>69204725
>>
File: italy.png (19 KB, 484x472) Image search: [Google]
italy.png
19 KB, 484x472
>WE WUZ WHITE AND SHIEEET
Fucking glorified arabs
>>
Basically to test whiteness I use a "reasonable person" standard. Would a reasonable person who saw that man walking down the street say that he is "white"?

No, most people would not. If asked they would say that they thought he was Arab or something.

If you don't look white then you're not white.

Some white supremacists/nationalists have a looser standard than me. I recall seeing a brown-skinned Spanish man in a white supremacist group years back. He said that since he was Spanish that he was European and therefore white lol. He was brown as fuck.

If you don't LOOK white then you're NOT white.
>>
>>69209194
>He was brown as fuck.
Germanics can be darker skinned. This is especially the case for Bavarians, Austrians, and Swiss near mountainous regions. Paleness of skin is not an effective measure of "Europeanness".
>>
>>69204725
WE WUZ WHITE AND SHIT
>>
>>69209841

>If you don't look white then you're not white.

How many times do I have to say this?

I don't give a fuck if someone lives in Europe. If a reasonable person on the streets sees him or her and says "I thought he was Arab" then you're NOT white. If people don't look at you and consider you white then you are NOT white.

Am I in bizarro world or something? I thought /pol/ would surely agree with me that it was silly for some brown-skinned spic from Spain to be in a white nationalist/supremacist group.
>>
>>69209841
KK shitskin
>>
>>69210047
It's very hard to find a reasonable person these days. And most in the Americas have no understanding on face and skull types. I doubt they could tell an irishman from a swede. mixed people are a major problem.
>>
>>69209940
It's more like
we iz currently white and shit
Because they are
>>
File: Clovis of the Franks.jpg (50 KB, 525x380) Image search: [Google]
Clovis of the Franks.jpg
50 KB, 525x380
>>69206356
>just before we conquered them.
Other way around wop, we conquered your ass.
>>
File: 1020.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1020.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>69210215
>>69210047
hello stormfront, please help us and explain whiteness using pseudo science, 18th century racial terms and hitler quotes
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.