[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm sick of you fucking Americans always bitching about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1459216322979.jpg (42 KB, 615x410) Image search: [Google]
1459216322979.jpg
42 KB, 615x410
I'm sick of you fucking Americans always bitching about "don't taek muh gunz!"
How about you all grow a backbone and force your government to submit to you? That's what your second amendment is for, is it not?
If you lot did that, who knows, maybe the rest of the world will start to wise up to the fact that this is the only way to shut down totalitarian regimes, rape statistics, robberies, murders, and the current Islamic invasion that's being passed off as a refugee crisis. Have none of you morons heard about the Trojan horse legend?
>>
>>69191255
Shhhhh the time will come just be patient young red star shit poster.
>>
>>69191585
But I want to walk down the streets of Auckland open carrying now....
>>
File: hypocrite feminazi.jpg (77 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
hypocrite feminazi.jpg
77 KB, 400x600
>>69191255
That would be great, wouldn't it?
>>
>>69191255
>>69191758
When do you guys get your sweet new leaf flags?
>>
>>69192392
Fuck that shit, we voted to keep the current one. Fuck having a fishbone as the flag.
>>
>>69191255

The whole reason we have elections is so we don't have to fight civil wars to change the CIC of the armed forces.

If things get so bad that fighting a civil war is the only way to know which side can really rally the biggest army and take control by force, the side you think is going to win probably won't.
>>
File: 1440361906570.jpg (61 KB, 464x720) Image search: [Google]
1440361906570.jpg
61 KB, 464x720
>>69191255
>I'm sick of you fucking Americans always bitching about "don't taek muh gunz!"

Who's bitching about it? If they want my guns, they'll have to pry them from my cold, dead fingers.
>>
>>69192595
Obviously democracy doesn't work when you have a leader that doesn't listen to the voters. We had an 80% rejection on the anti-smacking bill, yet our government shoved it through. If a leader will not listen to the voters then it needs to be removed from power.
>>
>>69192788
Don't get me wrong on this, democracy is the best we've got, but a leader needs to be morally upstanding and just. Not the popularity contest winning faggots we've currently got.
>>
>>69191255

Only an absolute mouth breathing retard or literal psychopath would start a civil war in the US unless there was no other choice.

It would be a bloodbath on a nearly unimaginable scale.
>>
>>69193494

A meritocracy is the only answer.
>>
>>69194235
The tree of liberty needs watering, anon.
In all honesty, if the refugees that come to nz start making crime and rape statistics go up then I'm all for a bloodbath.
>>
>>69194830
I've never heard of this term before, a quick Google search leads me to agree with you.
>>
Are the gun laws in kiwiland the same as australia?
>>
>>69194971
No, we can still have rifles for hunting. All you need to own a rifle is a licence and a gun safe. You can also have handguns but you need a special licence class, and you can only use it at gun clubs.
>>
File: type_81_l1.jpg (98 KB, 650x339) Image search: [Google]
type_81_l1.jpg
98 KB, 650x339
>>69195133
Sounds pretty much exactly like ours.

Except ours were written by knee jerk liberals, so they're completely nonsensical. Like for example AK pattern rifles are prohibited by name but they just approved these for import as non-restricted firearms (the same as hunting rifles)
>>
>>69195666
Yeah, this is why you don't let people make laws on things they know nothing about.
>666
Good day Mr Satan.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.