[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You realize just because the CEO of Chick-Fil-A is against gay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: jared-fogle.jpg (154 KB, 640x613) Image search: [Google]
jared-fogle.jpg
154 KB, 640x613
You realize just because the CEO of Chick-Fil-A is against gay marriage doesn't mean the company as a whole as discrimination policies, right? Several outspoken franchises have openly stated they hire gay employees and have not been reprimanded in any way.
>Libtards:"Doesn't matter! They'll never see a dime from me! What a bunch of bigots!"

Subway not only put Jared Fogle in the financial and social position to get close enough to solicit sex from minors, but actively encouraged him to hide his urges and turned a blind eye to his bragging about the illegal acts instead of reporting him, effectively aiding and abetting the criminal conspiracy.
>Libtards: "But their sandwiches taste so good! Lmao!"
>>
The chick fil a thing was like five years ago. They had a big outreach program where the CEO hung out with gay community groups to try and open a dialogue/save up to 3% profits lost to boycotts.

Capitalism doesn't give a fuck.
>>
>>69190705
These are the same people who support gay marriage yet use Firefox.

Most people are hypocrites. Its a sad reality.
>>
Of course the company doesn't discriminate, that would have brought up lawsuits by now. People have issue with their donations.
>>
File: 1453428588097.png (153 KB, 334x334) Image search: [Google]
1453428588097.png
153 KB, 334x334
>>69190705
>mfw people pay attention to a sandwich company's morality
Chicken's chicken bruh
>>
>>69190705
>their sandwiches taste so good
>said laterally no one ever
>>
>>69191008
You mean because of the guy who resigned in 2014?
>>
>>69190881
>Capitalism doesn't give a fuck.

But the consumer should. All these people so up in arms to boycott, until a company shows actual malicious intent and sympathizes with a kiddy fiddler.
>>
>>69191254
Maybe not, but they sure as shit still eat there.
>>
>>69191349
If I'm not mistaken, he was also involved in the development of Java (or Javascript, I legitimately can't remember which).

But yes, people were still using it prior to his resignation despite his stance on gay marriage.
>>
>>69191251
Not when it generates the same profits for a company as a child predator.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.