[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NYC skyline during Easter pf 1956
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 900x665) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 900x665
What would people think of this today?
>>
>>69185545
> realizes its easter
> shoops a '56 ny photo 1 day later cuz lazy af
>>
oy vey it's annuda shoah
>>
wow, insensitive much?
>>
>>69185545
It wouldnt happen first of all.
Second of all, SJWs and libtards will be all over that shit since NYC is the capitol of Islamic cock in the US.
>>
>>69185545
>A Christian display in public
WE HAVE SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE STOP FORCING YOUR RELIGION DOWN MY THROAT

>A Muslim display in public
WE ARE A MULTICULTURAL SOCIETY ALL IDEAS ARE RESPECTED
>>
File: okc-light-display.jpg (45 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
okc-light-display.jpg
45 KB, 650x433
>>69185545
>What would people think of this today?

Building owners still do this. It isn't a big deal.

Nativity scenes and crosses are always fine on private property. The only debate is when it happens on government property.
>>
>>69188255
OP is asking about Jew York city, not fucking oklahoma
>>
>>69187433
>WE HAVE SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE STOP FORCING YOUR RELIGION DOWN MY THROAT

Funny thing about that is that those buildings aren't government owned.
>>
>>69185777
Angels trips
>>
>>69188255
that's oklahoma though ..

big time republican state that would be offended if you DIDNT do this.
>>
>>69186210
No we actually btfo muslims harder than anywhere else in the country, they know to behave themselves here or the NYPD will put a baton in their qoran
>>
>>69188255
Don't you know that the USA doesn't have Good Friday as a holiday? And most Americans don't get that day off.

>tfw national holiday
>>
>>69188255
>hurrr durrr I'm a nigger who finds a way to make everything seem the same even thought it's different!!! hurrr listen to my stupid nigger brain1!!!!
>>
>>69188571
>9/11
>>
>>69185545
LITERALLY HITLER

THE ISLAMIC CRESCENT MUST BE REPRESENTED IN THIS SKYLINE
>>
File: New-York-Christmas-Wallpaper-1.jpg (116 KB, 958x512) Image search: [Google]
New-York-Christmas-Wallpaper-1.jpg
116 KB, 958x512
>>69188369
>OP is asking about Jew York city, not fucking oklahoma

Wouldn't matter. Private property is private property.

NYC is very nice at christmas. Lots of nativity scenes and more generic christmas scenes everywhere. My two favorite cities for Christmas are Vegas and NYC.
>>
>>69188643
Yes that is the reason why we don't put up with their shit
>>
>>69188597
>tfw americucks don't even get easter monday off
>tfw 4 day weekend
>>
>>69188599

So if a building owner did that in 2015 what did you honestly think would happen?

Angry jews would rise up from the Lower East Side and have the police arrest the building owner and fine him 10,000 shekels? You seem to believe they have magic power over that city thanks to their ancient jew magic.
>>
>>69189056
>tfw no longer get Easter Monday off in college
>>
File: 1459048968516.png (8 KB, 420x472) Image search: [Google]
1459048968516.png
8 KB, 420x472
>>69185545
>Americans celebrating Easter?
>>
>>69188255
>tfw If I owned a skyscraper I would do this every day just to piss off the liberals.
>>
>>69190032
>>tfw If I owned a skyscraper I would do this every day just to piss off the liberals.

Donald trump owns one of those buildings with the crosses in OP's pic. He could do this.

40 wall street is the one on the left and it was renamed the trump building when he bought it.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.