[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Trump parasitical supporters actually believe deporting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 400x400
>>
>>69183425
Is there any argument to keeping illegals in the country?
>>
>>69183681

Affordable produce .
Not tearing apart families
Not putting special id badges on Hispanics that stats if there legal citizens
>>
>>69183681
It's a small business/farm subsidy. It might increase crime, but whatever, I'll probably pay slightly less for tomatoes.
>>
If you send the spics back, that's literally 30 million new job openings overnight.
>>
>>69183425
>lower labor supply
>more job openings
>higher wages
Nigga this is economics 101
>>
>>69183920
That is the dumbest fucking arguement I've ever heard.

"They take the jobs we wont" is a fucking lie.
Fuck your appeal to emotion bullshit
Why are you singling out Hispanics? Are you racist bro?
>>
>>69183681
what about h1b's?
>>
>>69183920
>le tearing apart families maymay
I've got a solution to this one: If your loved one is being deported back to your home country, GO WITH THEM YOU FUCKING SPIC

IT AIN'T ROCKET SCIENCE
>>
All those jobs picking Tomatoes and Strawberries for minimum wage, working 10 hours a day in the blazing sun.
>>
>>69184725
this is why we need genocide
>>
I dont really understand the mindset of Trump supporters.
I have a suspicion that they are sub 120 IQ conservatives who are so disenfranchised and heart broken at the state of their country that they will believe anything as long as it gives them some hope.

The fact is Trump is a degenerate, corrupt, piece of dog shit who does not give a flying fuck about America or it's citizens - just look at his history of aquiring public land for his private developments through corrupt and nefarious means.
Or look at the seedy and degenerate world of the beauty contests he lords over.

This is not a man who represents conservative values. He is clearly a stooge for the establishment, used to funnel discontent and make a mockery of conservative america.

And you tards are falling for it.
>>
>>69183425
Stopping the infinite labor pool is the first step faggot.

Now help build the wall on your way back home.
>>
>>69183425
>Bernie supporters believe free stuff comes on trees
>>
>>69183425
nice meme :^) where did you make it ???
>>
>>69184918
Those also at least for awhile.

There are so many Indians in it now Muslims as well.

They are alright but Fuck put some veterans to work or something.
>>
>>69183920
>affordable produce
Can you elaborate on this one?

Everything else was appeal to emotions and you give this? Wouldn't the only reason that the produce would be so affordable be because the workers are being paid less than minimum wage and getting ripped off?
>>
>>69185440
>australia
>>
>>69185440
I dont really understand the mindset of Clinton supporters.
I have a suspicion that they are sub 120 IQ liberals who are so disenfranchised and heart broken at the state of their country that they will believe anything as long as it gives them some hope.

The fact is Clinton is a degenerate, corrupt, piece of dog shit who does not give a flying fuck about America or it's citizens - just look at her history of using public funding for her private connections through corrupt and nefarious means.
Or look at the seedy and degenerate world of the beauty contests she lords over.

This is not a woman who represents democratic values. She is clearly a stooge for the establishment, used to funnel discontent and make a mockery of progressive america.

And you tards are falling for it.
>>
>>69185951
agree 100% by the way.
They are both despicable human beings. You dont have to choose one over the other..
>>
>>69183920
so your argument is we should keep illegals around because the modern day equivalent of slave labor is a good thing? here is a tip; if a company cannot survive without paying for illegal, sub-minimum wage labor then it simply shouldn't exist

let's even consider this further
we can have a reduction to the welfare state, which illegals consume in high numbers, at the cost of having to pay 20 cents more for an orange? oh no, what a disaster that would be

moreover, the money they do make gets sent to fucking mexico

>not tearing apart families
easy solution, deport the anchor babies under 18 with the rest of their illegal family

>not putting special id badges on Hispanics that stats if there legal citizens
if you're a citizen, you have an id or drivers license, period. no "special id" necessary
>>
>>69185689
That has no basis in reality. It's just a shill lobbyist argument. Agribusinesses is extremely profitable and can absorb higher labor costs easily. They have to stay competitive on the world market, so it's not like they can just jack up prices without restraint. This study is a good analysis of that.
http://www.fairus.org/DocServer/agribusiness_rev2013.pdf
>>
>>69184821

Humans are emotional beings. Policies have emotional impacts. What's wrong with appealing to emotions in this instance?
>>
>>69186423
But one of those two is going to be president anyway.

The 2 party system is the worst shit.
>>
>>69183425
I don't want to deport illegals (and their anchor children) because I think it will benefit the economy or give us more jobs.

I want to do it because when I'm old I don't want to be caught living in a foreign country.
>>
>>69186596
>what's wrong with appealing to emotions
nothing other than how illogical and unreasonable emotions are
>>
>>69183425
Teenagers would be mowing lawns instead of Mexicans, which they used to do.

Rednecks would be doing roofing instead of Mexicans, which they used to do.

Blue collar workers would be working in factories instead of Mexicans, which they used to do.

See a pattern yet, dumbfuck?
>>
File: 1457192171793.gif (87 KB, 209x172) Image search: [Google]
1457192171793.gif
87 KB, 209x172
Do people actually believe mexicans STEAL your job

Like you apply for a job and are rejected because Pablo took it for a dollar less per hour?
>>
>>69186445
there's no sensible way to approach minimum wage without explicit recognition of racial categories. period.

min wage could work with only whites. open borders could work with only whites. lots of things could work. the problem is sometimes the policy, but regardless of the policy, what doesn't work is non-asian minorities.

it's stupid to think about any economic policy until wer recognize the primacy of genetics.
>>
>>69186445
Here in cuckifornia illegals can get licenses
>>
>>69183425
Who the fuck needs work anyway, amirite? Dude, NEET LMAO!
>>
>>69186962
With their population and ability to work below minimum wage without mandatory benefits they drive down the demand for labor and the average pay rate, plus leach off of social benefits while not paying into the system
Like your choice in chinese cartoons though
>>
>>69186962
There is overlap in the jobs low skill workers and illegal immigrants take. Mexicans don't personally take my jobs, but the working class suffers from unchecked immigration that is willing to work for low wages. Blacks, ironically, probably are negatively impacted more than any other group.
>>
>>69186962
They will work for less just to stay in this country and might work for illegally low wages without complaint, because if they do complain, they'll be found out as illegal, potentially. Both these things cause wages to drive down in the long term and steal jobs in the short.
>>
>>69185440
Greens voter detected
>>
File: 134.jpg (64 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
134.jpg
64 KB, 482x427
>>69183920

Lost all my energy reading this
>>
>>69186984
that's not the point

the point is that businesses who employ illegals are bypassing laws for unfair competitive advantage

undercutting american wages then fucks everyone else

even if we removed minimum wage from the equation, the issue of supply and demand still applies to human resources
>>
>>69183425
Worked in the 90s.
>>
File: memeshit.jpg (46 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
memeshit.jpg
46 KB, 620x349
>>69183920
>THINK OF THE CHILDREN
>>
File: 1457840452508.gif (352 KB, 499x360) Image search: [Google]
1457840452508.gif
352 KB, 499x360
I think Trump is the only acceptable candidate out of the bunch, and I don't care about the Wall. Hillary is cancer, and Cruz is on par with her. Bernie is legitimately retarded. Trump with all his antics is actually the sane choice. He panders to the working class, but it's not so bad. The Wall will not bring the jobs back. The sane trade agreements will. But the butthurt he causes to people I don't like is exquisite.
>>
>>69186962

It's actually a thing that occurs. Happened to a few people I know. Before my state drove them out, anyway.
>>
>>69183920
I swear all these leftist talking points were used in the last Univision/CNN debate.
>>
File: 1425613667381.jpg (18 KB, 438x428) Image search: [Google]
1425613667381.jpg
18 KB, 438x428
>>69187310
>>69187295
>>69187251
Yeah that's what I thought it was like but a lot of people tell me that they actually steal jobs and I thought that's fucking stupid.

I don't get why illegal immigrants is such a big deal in America to be honest, they're ILLEGAL and should be treated as such but you've got people who blur the line between illegal immigrants and just immigrants.

You don't have to go full on deport mode but something should've been done about this by now.
>>
>freeing jobs will not make more jobs available

??
>>
>>69187673
It's because companies who buy out our candidates like cheap labor.
>>
>>69186962
You wanna talk to all the workers who trained their H1B visa replacements?
>>
>>69186583
I figured it was. Thanks though I'll have to check that study out.
>>
>>69186962
It's not a dollar less, it's half the labor bid. The wages they make are essentially the same as native born workers. But, they can cut the labor bid in half by not paying licenses, insurance, and certifications.
>>
>>69185000
he means they take the farm jobs for minimal pay. which brings cheaper produce in supermarkets.
>>
>>69187445
it's not about whether they're illegal or not, either

they're subhuman. they don't have our mental capacity, they don't deserve our wages or our legal protections, and they don't deserve to participate in supply and demand of any sort
>>
>>69187673
The feel good liberals and companies that benefit from them are to blame for the blurring of the line
Arguing about it usually goes like this
>illegal immigrants are hurting out country
>YOU HATE IMMIGRANTS YOU RACIST
>>
>>69187919
Yes, but prices wouldn't skyrocket or anything. See >>69186583
>>
>>69185440

Australian shitposting at is mildest.

Perfect 5/7
>>
File: 1443301958493.gif (494 KB, 500x259) Image search: [Google]
1443301958493.gif
494 KB, 500x259
>>69183920
>Not putting special id badges on Hispanics that stats if there legal citizens
>>
>>69187673
The impact deportation would have on Arizona's and California's crime rates would be staggering, if you've looked at the numbers (in states where illegal immigration is bad, illegal immigrant crime is ridiculous, but not on the nation as a whole, so leftist figures regarding illegal immigrant crime can be deceiving, in case you've ever been bombarded with those).
>>
>>69183920
>affordable produce
It costs over 100 billion per year to pay for illegals. I'll take the higher grocery bill thanks.

>Not tearing families apart
Wouldn't dream of it, you ALL get to go back together!

>special id badges
Literally...a DRIVERS LICENSE?
Crazy gringos amirite?
>>
>>69188316
>there typical trumplet

Not to mention his casual racism
>>
File: 1441949293659.jpg (24 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
1441949293659.jpg
24 KB, 500x371
>>69188525
Why the fuck would we create and distribute IDs to put on illegals if we were just going to deport them anyways?
>>
>>69188525
same old, baseless racism accusation

No one's listening
>>
>>69183425

Yes, it would.

It would also make corporations and other labor markets be accountable.

Deporting them is only one part though. The other part is ensuring that businesses don't leave to Mexico.

The whole "TEKKIN UR JERBS" schtick doesn't necessarily refer to people coming here. It refers to cheapskate business leaving to go THERE.
>>
>>69188049
You mean food prices? Those are done by legal visa farm workers.
>>
File: trump wall.png (435 KB, 807x700) Image search: [Google]
trump wall.png
435 KB, 807x700
>>69183425
Yes, I really do believe deporting illegal immigrants as well as cracking down on h1B immigration WILL put a LOT of jobs back into the hands of American citizens instead of immigrants.

ALL job growth since 2000 has went to immigrants, and none of that growth has went to native born US citizens. So of course by limiting the number of immigrants that come here, we will see more employed native born US citizens.

http://cis.org/all-employment-growth-since-2000-went-to-immigrants

>Government data show that since 2000 all of the net gain in the number of working-age (16 to 65) people holding a job has gone to immigrants (legal and illegal). This is remarkable given that native-born Americans accounted for two-thirds of the growth in the total working-age population. Though there has been some recovery from the Great Recession, there were still fewer working-age natives holding a job in the first quarter of 2014 than in 2000, while the number of immigrants with a job was 5.7 million above the 2000 level.
>>
>>69188854
About 50% of farm workers are illegal immigrants. Read the study.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 768x1024
>>69183920
Doesn't even out for
Crimes committed against citizens
Cost of educating them
Cost of welfare
Lack of wages

They have to go back
>>
>>69186663
boycott the system.
If it is so broken and corrupt that it no longer gives you a choice, then simply dont participate.
Can you imagine the socio-political possibilities if voter turn out got as low as 5%? - That is when you would see real and substantial change. Or war.
>>
>>69183425
Actually I'm p sure it's the economic trade deal reforms and tarrifs Trump's trying to push that they think will do that.

Deporting illegals just keeps down illegal gangs, crime, and ppl sending money back home instead of spending it here. Makes it so there aren't huge swaths of the population that are just...undocumented...makes it a ton easier to take advantage of the rest of us if we can't keep track of them.
>>
>>69183920
>Not putting special id badges on Hispanics that stats if there legal citizens
Who told you that one? CNN? Young Turks?

>not tearing apart families
The government does what's best for the country, not what appeals to people's feelings. That's simply not the government's responsibility.

>they'll take the jobs we won't!
More like people won't take those jobs because they fucking can't since they won't get hired over an illegal.

How many unemployed people are there in this country? A lot. Many of them aren't qualified to do work that requires an education or skill in a trade, so the only jobs they can really do are the low level/menial/manual labor type jobs, but since illegals occupy most of these jobs, they can't even do that so they're forced to live off the government to survive.

This applies to poor whites, blacks, any group of people, and getting rid of the illegals would likely help these groups of poor people by giving them an opportunity to make a career for themselves and a path toward a decent living in this country, keeping them off the streets and from committing crimes.

If more jobs are here, more money goes into our consumers pockets as more people are hired, meaning they can afford slightly higher priced goods.
>>
>>69184725
He's probably #feelingthebern, everything you just said went right over his head.
>>
>>69188399
Amen to this shit, I live in Az and every other day there is some illegal fuck up on T.V. for some crime.
>>
>>69183425
I'm sure all these white patriotic men would love mowing lawns and bending tacos, kek
>>
>>69186962
Not directly, but as an employer, if you're able to hire someone to do a job for $8/hr instead of $9/hr, you would.

Do you really not see how that works?
>>
>>69183425
No, they don't. They just like persecuting people who don't look like them. If they really cared they'd be pushing for legislation that punishes employers for hiring illegals under the table and punishes people for overstaying their visas.
>>
>>69190091
>bringing up race
You lose.
>>
>>69190387
>If they really cared they'd be pushing for legislation that punishes employers for hiring illegals under the table and punishes people for overstaying their visas.

But we want that too you double nigger.
>>
>>69183425
12M jobs

now fuck off shitposter
>>
>>69190387
Actually, my number one solution is to end birthright citizenship. My number two is prosecuting employers.

But by all means, keep slamming that race card down on the table as hard as you can. FYI, I'm an immigrant (legal of course, just got citizenship last year).
>>
>>69190968
(Cont) imo these two could take care of he problem alone, without deporting one single person.
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.