[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did the Jews REALLY Kill Jesus?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: DudeChristKillingLMAO.jpg (49 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
DudeChristKillingLMAO.jpg
49 KB, 1024x576
Or do you think it's more likely that once the Romans adopted Christianity they just passed the buck by saying "Oh no, it wasn't technically our fault. The Jews, they insisted we do it."
>>
Yes, but, Jesus was also a Jew.

So, Jews killing a Jew. No big deal.
>>
>>69183051
Kikes=murderer
Romans=weapon
Jesus=victim
>>
>>69183051
I always thought so until I read that part fie myself
It says in black and white it was the Jews. I was quite surprised. It was like /pol/ wrote it
>>
>>69183051
But isn't it a good thing they killed him? Someone had to for the "sacrificing himself" plan to work.
>>
>>69183051
Yes now it's payback time
>>
>>69185228
Yes, it's a trick. The jews said his blood would be on their children forever. Christians also need to be "covered in the blood of the lamb". It's a book of trick language.
>>
http://youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8

Ultimate biblical proof that all Jews worship Satan whether they know it or not. You can see the old rabbi lying out of his teeth in the first ten minutes.

Also, yes they did kill Him. They are proud of it. That video shows the blasphemies recorded in their Talmud.
>>
>>69183051
The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life--only to take it up again. No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father." John 10:17-18
>>
File: Silverman 3.png (279 KB, 252x507) Image search: [Google]
Silverman 3.png
279 KB, 252x507
>>69183051
>Then answered all the people (the Jews, not the Romans), and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.

>— Matthew 27:25

>For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

>Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

>Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

>— I Thessalonians 2:14-16

Not only is there is no denying that the Jews took the blame for Jesus' death in this passage, but also that Christian churches had taught this, almost universally, until after World War II. For most of their existence, the most elite Christian-founded colleges (Harvard, Yale, Princeton, etc.) in the United States had strict limits on how many Jews could attend, for this reason and also so as not to allow the ideological corruption which they knew inevitably follows.
>>
bumping an interesting thread
>>
>>69183051

I doubt Jewish authorities would have much say about who lived and died in first-century Judea, even if the Temple-class Sadducees were collaborators.

They were still stooges of Rome.

What is far more likely is that Jesus-- real (or fictional Jewish folk-hero who fought the evil Romans)-- was executed by Rome for instigating a riot or being some sort of Messiah/bandit/insurrection leader, like the real and verifiably Simeon Bar Kosiba.

The thing to understand about the Gospels is that they were created by Christianity and did not create Christianity; and that they did not drop out of the sky complete and perfect, but developed over many decades and each had multiple authors and editors. They reflect different periods in the history of Roman and Jewish interaction and changing attitudes and power struggles.

One of the attitudes that changed was Roman opinions about Jews. At first-- say, fifty years before Jesus-- Romans bought the bullshit that Jews were special and particularly holy and worthy of extra respect. It was this propaganda that got goyim interested in Judaism in the first place, made them want a Judaism for themselves.

But by the early part of the first century, Romans began learning the hard way what the Jews were, and put up with constant bloody Jewish rebellion for a century, to the point that Rome demolished the Jewish Temple in 70AD and leveled the whole city of Jerusalem by 135AD and kicked all the Jews out.

In short: Christianity begins as Jew-worship that was no longer tenable after Romans really got to know the Jews, so its Jewish origins were effectively edited out, even reversed.
>>
did moses part the red sea?
>>
>>69183051
does it really matter who gets credit?

the important thing is that a jew was killed
>>
>>69187191
>Rome demolished the Jewish Temple in 70AD and leveled the whole city of Jerusalem by 135AD and kicked all the Jews out.

hmm I can think of something else that should be leveled....
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.