[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>always wonder why germans hated jews >high school teacher
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 634.jpg (78 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
634.jpg
78 KB, 1024x576
>always wonder why germans hated jews
>high school teacher says "scapegoats"

>later figure out germans had real reason to hate jews
>jewish bolshevik murderous regime next door to germany
>jewish bolsheviks in austria
>jews started a revolution at the end of ww1 at literally the worst time for germans
>jews literally made a deal with british government to get usa into ww1 against germany in exchange for palestine
>jewish newspaper propaganda the whole time
>jewish international bankers
>read mein kampf and zweites buch, things hitler complain about jews they do the same thing in the US
>mind starts to blow.
>things that right wing nationalists that used to sound weird, begin to understand what they are saying, doesn't sound weird
>begin wondering why others dont see jewish control, left agitation and jewish communism and connect obvious dots (bernie, jon stewart, soros, etc)
>realize once you see , you can't unsee, and never goes away
>can't talk to anyone about it, try to redpill people slowly

too bad it took me so long to figure things out. still need to keep it quiet
>>
>>69182577
>da joos
It's really about international banks and globalisation. The fact these rich bastards are all or mostly or Jewish is kind of a red herring.
>>
>>69182861
Bullshit.

It is definitely not a red herring.
>>
>>69182861
potayto potahto
>>
>>69182861
you speak da tru tru
>>
>>69182861
This, as someone with ashkenazi decent; it literally comes down to cunning and common sense.

Eugenics worked out pretty well for my people, considering that for hundreds of years we've been systematically exterminated, killed, and routed out of every county that we've ever lived in we've become very gifted in the art of survival and protecting our own kind. The Mormons do the same thing; just not nearly to the same success as the Hebrew people. It's either be smart and cunning or be annihilated.
>>
>>69185030
there's a reason you have been systematically exterminated for hundreds of years in different places.
>>
>>69185030
So you're a descendant of political converts - a Khazar, not really a "Jew", not really 'semetic'.

But lying is your survival. Can you exist when the lies no longer work?
>>
>>69182577
They lost, and that's how history works.
>>
>>69185654
Elhaik, Eran (2013)

It's a brutal world and if you don't adapt and change you die.
>>
>>69185030
>Eugenics worked out pretty well for my people, considering that for hundreds of years we've been systematically exterminated, killed, and routed out of every county that we've ever lived in we've become very gifted in the art of survival and protecting our own kind.

jewish victim complex - jews destroyed russians, destroyed germans, destroyed palestinians, whites in the US i'm afraid are next - a taste of bernie and soros protestors are very foreboding

its just weird. jews do better in the US than anywhere else in history yet they still want to destroy it. its amazing
>>
>>69187681
Not really victimhood, but success. Only through adversary and true hatred do you grow to be powerful.
>>
>>69185923
keep reading textbooks, fuckboy
>>
File: 1455083843650.jpg (83 KB, 356x600) Image search: [Google]
1455083843650.jpg
83 KB, 356x600
>>69182861
>>69182861
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.