[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fired Because of Mudshit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3
File: 1408485138267.jpg (54 KB, 659x546) Image search: [Google]
1408485138267.jpg
54 KB, 659x546
I fucked up /pol/

>have a Mudslime coworker (originally from Pakistan or some shit)
>finally get fed up one day
>after Brussels, confront him and tell him that he's not welcome in America if his people continue to chimp out like this in our countries
>mudnigger takes offense
>I end up calling him a shitskin and a sandnigger among other things
>mudshit complains to HR and the boss
>I am now fired and out of a job

What the fuck am I supposed to do now? WHERE IS MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH? Am I supposed to sue for freedom of speech violations?

Fuck this country.
>>
File: 1459097681490.png (192 KB, 501x445) Image search: [Google]
1459097681490.png
192 KB, 501x445
>>69181691
>shit that never happened
>>
>>69181691
You went full 1488, anon. You NEVER go full 1488.
>>
>>69181691
You have freedom of speech sure but that doesn't apply to a private company where you have to follow their rules and guidelines, and that generally requires you not to be a 4chan retard in the workspace. You deserved to get fired. Fuck off.
>>
>>69181691
>I got BTFO so I'm gonna cry about it on a pokemon discussion forum
>>
>>69181691
Fake and gay, 2/10 made me reply
>>
>>69181691
You started it nigger
>>
>>69182262

>being this much of a libcuck
>being this much of a Mudshit sympathizer

Kill yourself, Achmed.
>>
>>69181691
You got fired because you're an idiot. Most companies have zero tolerance policies as in: if you say offensive shit you get fired.
>>
>>69181691
Heh, nuthin personnel, kid.
>>
>>69182539

No. The Mudshits started it by invading our countries.

When are we going to take a stand?

Fucking Maple cuck.
>>
>>69181691
This is the funniest thing I've read in a long time. /pol/ really is full of a bunch of whiny man-children.
>>
opies a intolerant asshole

SAGED
>>
>>69182597

>muh tolerance policies

FREEDOM. OF. SPEECH.
>>
>>69182572
Unless you work at Deus Vult Kebab Removal Inc. you hide your fucking powerlevel.
>>
>>69182670
Clearly this sandnigger is directly responsible.

It's his fault for not telling his fellow moozlemen not to do the attack.

Even if this retard story was true, you should really off yourself.
>>
>>69182829
You can say whatever you want and your employer can fire you for threatening a coworker. You actually got off easy since it could be considered assault.
>>
>>69183155
Not to mention that the statement itself is borderline retarded...

And to be nigbrained enough to say it out loud is doubly stupid
>>
>>69181691
>>69182670
Okay shill.
>>
You said it right to his face?

We got ourselves a genuine proud white man on /pol/, gentlebros.
>>
>>69183365

>hurr durr it is retarded to take a stand against white genocide and the death cult called Islam

Please kill yourself, libcuck.

>>69183155

So my employer is allowed to stifle my freedom of speech? My employer is allowed to let mudshits enact their sharia law over my country and I'm not allowed to fight back in any way?

Nice.
>>
>>69183454
*/gentile/bros
>>
>>69181691
>whythefuckyoulyin.mp4
>>
>>69181691
Look on YouTube for business ideas and video training. Start your own business.

I've run my own business for 10 years and taught myself most of my skills off of YouTube tutorials.
>>
>>69183637
You pathetic whiny cuck.

You're such a baby that you're afraid of 'muh wite genicide' and 'muh freedums'

Aren't you mature enough to handle anything without complaining about how it's out to get the white race?
>>
>>69183870

What type of business do you do?

I don't have any business ideas and my credit/cash situation is shit.
>>
>>69184085
I make video games. I don't wanna go into specifics since I'll dox myself.

Basically I do meshing, texturing, programming, animating, and so on and put it all together myself.
>>
>>69181691

Is this what reddit thinks /pol/ is?
>>
>>69184085
Try thinking of your passions, and find a way to make money off of it. You have a lot of the information on how to do these kinds of things at your fingertips, you just need to search for them.

If you research it and set realistic goals, you can build yourself up to a state where you can make money following your passions.

Besides being a wage slave isn't very fun or liberating.
>>
>>69183637
Yes. Your employer should be allowed to fire you for whatever fucking reason he wants to. Not saying I don't agree with everything you said, but you should know what happens when you say that shit.

I'm not saying it's right, I'm just stating the facts.
>>
>>69185038
Shill
>>
>>69185103
>look mom I learned to use /pol/
>>
>>69182851
These are fucking wise words, here, Anons. Even if OP's shit is fake and gay because he literally can never stop sucking dicks, this fucking statement will keep you alive. It's a matter of time before the thought police transitions from a term for SJW's and turns into a progressive anti-racism government plan.
Speak openly only when you know that you cannot be heard until the time comes to act. Anything less and you make the ENTIRE movement nothing but discredit, shame, and dishonor. Like it or not, if you've been redpilled you're part of something much greater than yourself. Forget the conspiracy theories like muh jews or whatever. What does the redpilled person all have in common? We all see that the game is rigged and everyone around you is oblivious to it.
Hide your goddamn power levels because when you speak radical truths the sheep aren't ready to understand.
>>
>>69183637
>So my employer is allowed to stifle my freedom of speech?
Yeah. The First Amendment says that Congress can't pass laws that limit free speech, not that you can say whatever you want at work. You probably signed something saying that your employer could terminate your contract at any time and without warning when you were hired anyway, so it's moot.
>>
>>69185103
How so? And for who?
>>
>>69185191
that's not fucking right, how is the public supposed to get redpilled too?
>>
>>69181932
>>69182149
>>69182262
>>69182333
>>69182425
>>69182539

fuck off islam lovers
>>
>>69181691
A M A Z I N G L Y retarded.
>>
>>69181691
You insulted a coworker at a private business and revealed your power level. You are also too stupid to understand the protections that the first amendment bestows upon us. Kill yourself, because you're making those who are aware of the dangers of Islam and are racially conscious look bad.
>>
complaining to a normal or high IQ Paki confusing them with low IQ not Pakis is offensive
>>
>>69185353
I guess I kind of implied to never speak of it. That was wrong. I meant to choose your battles. Don't walk around at 9001 day in and day out.

There's a time and a place to show your power level. The fake and gay claim by the OP was an example, even if a false tale, is a time not to turn it up to full /pol/.

Sorry for the confusion.
>>
>>69185204
The fact that you even responded to that lmfao
>>
>>69185353
By actively seeking and thinking

We can't spoonfeed them,p. We'd have to dumb if down to some redpill light. Doesn't matter the demographic, they won't get it if they don't like it. Just take a look at put best friends Reddit. They take screenshots if our conversations and post them, then spam NIGGER KIKE FUCK SHIT in the comments, this is what they think we do.
>>
>>69185774
90% of posts are shitposts, the shitposters laugh at those who respond, and those who enjoy arguing without getting angry get something out of it too.

Welcome to /pol/.
>>
>>69186297
Lmfao lurking > banter >>>>> rage banter >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> real SJW rage
>>
File: 1445651467934.jpg (36 KB, 604x397) Image search: [Google]
1445651467934.jpg
36 KB, 604x397
>all the Islam lovers and Mudshit sympathizers ITT
>all the faggots and libcucks saying my employer was in the right

Fucking pathetic

/pol/ really has gone to shit

Can't wait until Trump wins this November and all you libcucks along with your mudshit pets are put in internment camps or deported.
>>
>>69181691
lol

You're chimping out there first mate
>>
>>69186807
Alright, everyone go home now, obvious false flag / sliding thread against le ginger cat man here
>>
>>69186807
>can't wait until Trump wins

M9 just quit while ur behind

Ur just a sad cuck who needs big strong manly trump to defend 'muh freedums' from 'da opreshin of evul leftist'
>>
>>69185797
best way is just to send them to /pol/, but many are so progressive they won't tolerate some of the cancer
>>
>>69187713
Most don't touch 4chan with a 10ft pole because of /b/, but /pol/s not much better
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.