[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Penis Inspection Day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 11
File: buzzcut.jpg (40 KB, 487x365) Image search: [Google]
buzzcut.jpg
40 KB, 487x365
Was it inappropriate? It doesn't seem as if it was better left to medical professionals. I remember we all loathed it. It got banned my second year in middle school. Anyone outside of the US have pseudo medical inspections?
>>
did they touch it too?
>>
>penis inspection day
wat
>>
>>69178794
Just the testicles. It was really quick, to make sure there were two. Then they cupped them and asked us to cough, kind of like your pcp might do
>>
>>69178631
I'd always put some gag on my junk like a tiny hat or something so the teacher had a surprise. I remember once they got pissed and sent home for it, called my parents and everything.
>>
>>69179069
Fuckin kek. One of my friends drew a face on his shaft in paint marker and got suspended for a day
>>
>>69178631
Never had such a thing here and I'm 42 and went to rural and later to city schools
>>
File: 879.png (567 KB, 945x700) Image search: [Google]
879.png
567 KB, 945x700
>>69178814
>>
>>69178814

It's a meme/joke where someone bitches about penis exception day as if it was a required part of their physical education curriculum, when really they were just molested by their PE instructor/coach.

it's dark humor, like your skin.
>>
>>69179069
>>69179200
I went to catholic schools, so I am very, very, very happy my schools never did this shit. Or I'd be fucked in the head. Real bad.
>>
>>69179716
I know it's a meme, but we actually had pseudo physicals from our gym teachers. We had them search for two testicle and then cough. It was the same day that we had scoliosis exams.
>>
File: absolutely disgusting.jpg (76 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting.jpg
76 KB, 600x450
>>69178631
Literally what?
>>
>>69178631
During my penis inspection day all the other kids rallied around me and were shocked at how big I was compared to them. It was pretty weird, one of them even asked if he could touch it so I told him to go ahead.

Anyway, that's how I lost my teaching license.
>>
Needed to get a signed permission slip from the parents to go on every single field trip. Whereas I don't think they even knew about penis inspection day.

But at least it was conducted by what seemed to be a medical professional and it was quick and not abusive.
>>
>>69180078
I remember there was always rumors of crazy old Mr. Bartholomew giving blow jobs during the inspections. Never happened to me
>>
>>69180436
Oddly enough one of my teachers mysteriously disappeared and then the truth came out that he got put behind bars for sexual molestation. He was a nice enough guy, but on further reflection it kind of made sense to us that he was maybe a little too nice and weird.

So my friends and I drew (this was when you had paper and crayons in class to draw with) letters to send to him in prison to mock him. I guess at least we had good sense.
>>
>>69180436
And as far as the inspections, they lined the whole school up so there wouldn't have been time to do anything more. They even lined the girls up for I don't know what, maybe something fake for all I know, but at least that way at that age it seemed like just another thing where everybody had to line up and do something or other.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 409x409
>mfw the gym teacher was a 30 year old milf

You cucks mad?
>>
>>69180055
Upon further inspection, this is just a meme. And I thought this might have been a real, actual thing that happens in colleges these days.

yougotme/10
>>
>>69178631
>>>/b/
>>
>>69178631
I'm 41 years old and I don't remember that shit. I think you got molested. Or maybe i just repressed the memory.
>>
>be in fifth grade
>penis inspection day
>gym teacher lines us up in the locker room
>kids drop their trousers one by one as he makes his way down the line
>just a quick tug to make sure everything is in order
>teacher is almost to me
>suddenly realize with dawning horror that I forgot my penis
>gym teacher is in front of my now
>"Well come on anon, out with it. No need to be shy."
>begin to cry
>slowly lower my shorts
>"Anon! Where is your penis!"
>all the kids point at me and start laughing
>I run out of the room bawling
>have to transfer schools
>never forget my penis again though
>>
>>69178631
It's just a sports physical you moron.
>>
>>69178631
Yeah it is. At my school they had different lines for if you were circumcised or not and it would always start fights about circumcision.
>>
>>69181231
I wish it were just a meme, but there was seriously a day where we got physical inspections from the gym teacher. They checked us for signs of scoliosis and a quick manual testicul test. I used the term "penis inspection day" because the meme would catch people's attention. But seriosuly, how would /pol/ feel about their child having a gym teacher conduct a physical?
>>
>>69181399
They might not have done it for your age group / location. I was at a fairly progressive school. They don't tell you what's about to happen and the kids who already had it done were ushered back into the classrooms so they couldn't tell the kids still on line what it was.

All you knew is that you were lined up to go through the nurse's office. And they'd occasionally do things like that to test your hearing or whatever, so you didn't think anything of it. And then the nurse opens the door, says it's your turn, and closes it behind you. And some guy is like, "now you have to drop your pants" and you're so startled that you just comply and then it's over and they put you out the other door and you don't even really understand what just happened.
>>
>>69181847
See, our gym teachers did it. But I remember the other trsts, hearing sight, etc.
>>
File: 1459123395250.png (483 KB, 761x809) Image search: [Google]
1459123395250.png
483 KB, 761x809
>>69181521
>>
>>69182119
I remember those normal tests. And I vaguely remember a scoliosis one. It must have been the same time as penis inspection all I remember is bending over and the inspector testing me vigorously.
>>
>>69182119
Gym teacher oversaw lesser things like scoliosis, flexibilty, and other things I probably didn't know were tests at the time, but the actual testing was always done by an outside professional. So it was always like a special event where you had to be on good behavior. And then they tell you that you passed the test unless there's something really wrong with you, so you go out feeling as though you did a good job.
>>
>>69182674
Damn... I totally see where the meme came from. It was all very awkward. School just never seemed like the place for it.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 390x478) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 390x478
>>69178631
>13 years old
>first penis inspection day
>still wore tighty whities
>got made fun of by the other guys in line
I don't think I ever recovered
>>
File: image.jpg (231 KB, 742x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
231 KB, 742x1200
>>69178631
So, we're not going to post pictures of our cocks in this thread? Way to disappoint, OP.
>>
>>69183084
Yeah, I don't think the parents knew the extent of the sex ed classes (why are you teaching fucking 5th graders about sex?) or the DARE program or anything like that either. And it's not like you go home after and say, "mom, some weird guy touched my junk today!"

They even got our IQs in 2nd grade. I was a bit of a weirdo so at one point the guidance counselor opens up a file cabinet in the corner of his office and there's all my test scores, right next to the test scores of my brother and sister, all on file ordered by last name. It's just another one of those things that really clicked after I read, "The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America" by Charlotte Iserbyt.
>>
>>69178631
My foster parents used to hit me in muh dick cuz it didn't bruise and it was painful as fuck. One lucky day my gym felt my nuts. Penis inspection day saved me from abusive foster parents
>>
>>69183914
Seriously?
>>
>tfw my coach told me it was penis expectation day, so he took me to his office to "check me out"
>he ends up finding that I have a lump on my testicle
>turned out I had testicular cancer
>the man who molested me saved my life
>>
>>69179812
>Or I'd be fucked in the head
Something like that.
>>
>>69183474
My sex ed teacher in 8th grade was foxy as fuck. She had this sex dictionary that she would close her eyes, flip to a page, put her finger down, and explain what ever it was she pointed at. Once, it was "anal sex". She proceeded to tell us about her experiences. I still get bonkers thinking about it.
>>
>>69178631
heh I remember this, it was awkward sure. They were checking if our balls had dropped and shit like that
>>
>>69184242
>penis expectation

Kek
>>
>>69181521
>just a quick tug to make sure everything is in order
Literally
>>
>>69184373
Anal sex? That's definitely going too far. In 5th grade all you knew was sex was a naughty topic and your teacher just told you you were going to hear dirty words and see pictures of pensis and vaginas, and the entire class would literally run out of the classroom and down the hall screaming with excitement. I think that alone should have indicated to the staff that something wasn't quite right.

But they did mainly tell us important things like sex makes babies, even if you use a condom you can still get a girl pregnant so it's better not to be promiscuous, you're going to catch and spread diseases, don't feel bad if you have a wet dream, etc. But they could really have covered the important bits quickly without having sex ed for several weeks out of every year.
>>
>>69178943
>pcp
makes sense now.
>>
>>69180009
>scoliosis exams
?
>>
>>69185730
You lift your shirt up and like bend over or something so some guy can check if your spine is straight. Because if it's all messed up then you have a better chance of correcting it if you're that young and still growing.

If you've ever seen someone with scoliosis IRL, it can be pretty debilitating if it's more than mild. At least for that test they sat us down as a class and told us what was going to happen and why it was important etc.
>>
>That one kid who failed penis inspection day
Glad I wasn't him.
>>
>>69184884
What state did you go to school?
>>
>>69186068
New York. Like I said, it was a progressive school system for its time, and was meant as a testing ground and example for schools of the future. I'm even in a book written by one of my teachers as an example of how his teaching methodology is superior.
>>
>>69186265
Jesus, no wonder. I'm a massbro myself. Sorry to hear that your junk is published
>>
>>69183157
>he actually thinks hes strong
Holy fuck, this man really needs fat. He looks skinny as fuck
>>
>>69186419
Nothing to do with my cock and balls is published, and he sent us all paperwork beforehand to get our approval before mentioning any of us, by which time we were adults able to decide whether or not we wanted to consent.
>>
>>69178631
its called a physical.. To make sure you don't have a hernia and are ok to play sports. Its where the term "turn your head and cough" came from.
>>
>>69186601
Did you guys have the great body shop? I could have sworn we had an issue about puberty and sex in the 4th grade
>>
>>69184002
Ya dude I hadn't really thought about that in a long time.
>>
>>69178631
>had to have a physical to play sports in high school
>physicals are given for free at local hospital
>all athletes show up and wait in line to see the doc
>3 hours later its my turn
>doc walks in
>'hi. my name is dr. coldfingers. turn your head and cough'
>icecoldhands.jpg
on monday
>tell the coach about doc's inappropriate joke
>i think it's funny
>coach shits a brick and turns in doc
>doc ends up gettig fired from hospital and investigated by state medical board
sorry doc. i thought it was hilarious
>>
"Remember, don't tell your parents."

The principal told us this every penis examination day (Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays). He said that the penis is a private place and grown-ups would get mad at us if we went around talking about it. Looking back, I think he was fudging the results so the school would look better.
>>
>>69186968
If we did, I don't remember. What's all that about?
>>
>>69186884
Thanks captain obvious. Maybe my OPS should have been more clear. Was it appropriate for gym teachers with minor first aid experience conducting these procedures on boys under 10?
>>
>>69186452
That's the point. Fat is disgusting in all forms. The least amount of body fat is the most aesthetic.
>>
File: 1457887252706.jpg (6 KB, 200x193) Image search: [Google]
1457887252706.jpg
6 KB, 200x193
>grade 6, surprise penis inspection (We usually got one week notice)
>didn't have a shower that morning
>drop drawers in front of coach and he peels my foreskin back
>the entire gymnasium is completely overwhelmed by my putrid penis stink
>Got put on tiki torch duty as punishment
>>
>>69187119
It was a health publication that was given to teachers in elementary school. It was basically our once a month health class. There was one that was really good that taught girls that purposely trying to make guys jealous was wrong, period. It was basically telling girls not to be skanks.
>>
>>69181231
It's real, I had it happen in 6th grade, some old guy felt every kid's penis.
>>
>>69187299
lol. i could easily break his legs and arms. And im skinny.
Seriously, he doesnt look good in any way, Alpha men have body fat and alot of muscles, this boy is a skeleton
>>
>>69187377
What the hell is wrong with your nation?
Us and leaf you were on par with niggers but this is ridiculos
>>
File: 1449937642926.jpg (75 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1449937642926.jpg
75 KB, 750x750
>>69187619
So like this? That's fine too but to me the less body fat the better. You see the same things said on most bodybuilding communities. Muscles don't look good with too much body fat. You just end up looking fat.
>>
>>69187437
Let me guess. That worked about as well as DARE? Some minority decided they should follow the rules and the rest were like, "hey that's not a bad idea!"
>>
File: 1454810167411.gif (3 MB, 400x378) Image search: [Google]
1454810167411.gif
3 MB, 400x378
>>69188000
This man is ok
also, checked
>>
>>69178631
I always hated Penis Inspection Day.
They convinced me to get a circumcision "for my health" when I was only 8!
Hurt like a motherfucker and I haven't been able to feel my penis like I could back then since.
>>
>>69181521
Glorious
>>
>>69178631
> y'all remember penis inspection day?

You were raped. Seek an attorney and some counseling?
>>
>>69178631
I hated it, we would always say "yes teacher it's ok like last week you can put it away now"
>>
>>69181065
if you're below 35, you're not a milf. you're just a bitch with a baby.
>>
>>69180009
>>69180059
>>69180078
>>69181585
>>69181847
>>69176004
What?

That's not how it happened at all. I always had a special teacher who did it, and he'd always compare mine to his and tell me mine will be nice, big and healthy one day like his. He let me touch it so I'd know. I wonder where he is now
>>
>>69179716
kek
>>
>>69185937
I have a minor case of scoliosis. It doesn't really give me issues except that once in a blue moon my back in my lumbar region will ache bad for no reason, although I wouldn't know if that's normal or not.
>>
>>69178631
Was actually pretty sweet. The inspector was a cute nurse. I got to show off the bush I'd finally grown and she complemented me on its fullness. Exceptional grades all around for my penis review.
>>
>>69185937
I remember our nurse was really shit, she told like 4 people they had scoliosis, except for the one kid who had already been diagnosed with it by an actual doctor with xrays and shit
>>
>>69187377
>Canada

Makes sense
>>
This isnt a meme.

Im 23 now. I remember going to the library in middle school where they had set up an area in a room. We all stood in line and got touched by a middle age woman. I remember laughing and joking with my friends about it. We didn't think it was real. Then it happened and I was like oh shit.

Not a big deal though. It's a middle age woman touching your dick. If anything I think it would help with development
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.