[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It does explain a lot....subversion for 2 year olds. Thoughts, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 500x662) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 500x662
It does explain a lot....subversion for 2 year olds.

Thoughts, /pol/?
>>
This actually just might be it.
>>
I had a religion teacher in highschool who outlined for us exactly why Barney is the devil
>>
It's just a kid's show. What are you suggesting?
>>
>>69177204
>I love you
>You love me
>Let's get together and topple the bourgeois
>With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you
>Won't you say you love me to
It was there all along
>>
>>69177370
It's a kid's show everybody knew was complete cancer and made fun of when it was on the air. Even worse than Sesame Street.

At least with something like Mr. Rogers you could get in an argument about malintent and the hellena-rubenstein foundation.
>>
Anyone else remember the parody song about lynching barney and shooting him with a shotgun? I remember singing it on the playground and shit in like 1st or 2nd grade.
>>
>>69177698
I remember all the old elmo kills barnie sound clips
>>
>>69177370
they forcing kids to interact with non-human communicators, including talking to dolls and watching cartoons, is incredibly detrimental to their social upbringing.
>>
>>69178079
that* not they
>>
>>69177204
I CAN'T BELIVE I FELT FOR THE PURPLE JEW
>>
>>69178483
this
>>
>>69177204
Damned Bernie.
I knew he was going for the long con, that Jewish bastard
>>
>>69177334
>cute purple dinosaur
>CVTE PVRPLE DINOSAVR
>C V V L D I V
>100+5+5+50+500+1+5
>666
>>
>>69178079
How is it damaging? They're kids...it's important to develop an imagination.
>>
>>69178967
Barnie is conditioning not fuel for a healthy imagination. Maybe good nightmare utopia propaganda stuff
>>
>>69178915
It's all making sense now
>>
>>69178915
That's it, I'm buying a gun, if I see one of these fuckers selling cotton candy, I will not spare them
>>
File: 1421108281726.jpg (90 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1421108281726.jpg
90 KB, 800x800
>>69178915
>>
>>69178915
At last i truly see.
>>
>>69181149
>On the beach
>With that clothes

Poor man
>>
>>69177204
it wasnt barney, it was the god damn internet.

we just didnt know how to handle being exposed to more information than the human race has ever created before the internet.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.