[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who will win Wisconsin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1458980659002.png (38 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1458980659002.png
38 KB, 420x420
Who will win Wisconsin?
>>
I'm heppy to see Australia is still trying to regain the position of most prolific shitposters on /pol/. Never leave, never.
>>
>>69176578
I should add that I hate Canada.
>>
File: 1459141881854.png (3 KB, 221x160) Image search: [Google]
1459141881854.png
3 KB, 221x160
>>69176578
>>69176615
>>
Probably Kasich, maaaybe Carson
>>
>>69176615
what makes leaves the most unbearable shitposters? they were never this bad before weedman

i think weedman's messing with the watersupply and feeding mapleniggers with thc
>>
File: image.jpg (163 KB, 800x527) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163 KB, 800x527
>>69176761
They are deeply insecure since all of the yello chinamen began buying up everything and fucking their daughters
>>
>>69176761
They were bad even before Trudeau

They're basically the worst parts of the UK and France put together. Fucking eurocucks of the Western hemisphere.
>>
In all honesty, likely El Rato. But on the bright side, after Wisconsin, the only states Cruz has a shot in are Montana and South Dakota. Unfortunately, both of those are winner-take-all, but Trump should get the ~550 delegates he needs easily from California, New York, Pennsylvania, and others.
>>
>>69176454
It'll be like Missouri but a 3 way race

Cruz is falling
Trump and Kasich both rising

Trump regularly underperforms against his polls but Wisconsin is also an open primary which favour Trump

It's literally too close to say at the moment and a lot of shit could have in a week that would alter the outcome
>>
>>69176982
It is surprising that losers browse 4chan? I'm no exception whatsup
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.