[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kyle Odom Victim Pastor Remington Fit and giving easter speech
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1457590697440.png (832 KB, 534x712) Image search: [Google]
1457590697440.png
832 KB, 534x712
http://www.krem.com/news/local/kootenai-county/pastor-remington-records-video-message-for-easter-service/104595037

Look at him, he got 8 fucking holes in him, one in the head, he is able to speak and everything.

A wonder from god or really an ayy lmao?
He looks pretty normal for me, but i think hes acting.

That this story disappeared so fast on /pol/ i don't get it.
>>
>>69176409

bump. aliens trying to slide this
>>
>>69176409
The most important fact is that, the fucking pastor got shot many times in the head and its still alive and normal as if the murder attempt didn't happen.
>>
Bump the aliens are trying to walmart evil pie cruz martian eyes grey water jesus odom victim victorious sniff nose nostrils holes gun heal superiority alpha species war
>>
>>69177183
>>69176409

He actually only got shot once in the head and the bullet didn't even go through his skull, it grazed it.

CIA psyops to make us look crazy
>>
>>69176409
David Icke knows what is going on.

This is also a good evening to people fucking around with meditation and DMT. The machine elves will fuck with your mind. Stay away from these things.
>>
>>69177653
>evening
warning
>>
File: WE WUZ MARTIANZ.png (1 MB, 1164x4200) Image search: [Google]
WE WUZ MARTIANZ.png
1 MB, 1164x4200
>>
People have been shot in the head and not even known about it. People can be shot multiple times and still live and be fine, 50 cents was shot 9 times for instance.

Your brain and your nervous system have lots of redundancies. This is way neuro-degenerative diseases like Alzheimer's and Parkinson's are so hard to treat, because by the time you have symptoms, so much brain matter has been eaten away, doctors can't do much else. You can suffer a horrible back injury, but you can move your legs just fine as long as a single strand of your spinal cord tissue remains in tact.

Ask yourself what's more likely: A Phineas Cage-like injury, that avoids critical areas of the brain and leaves the victim with all their faculties, or that this guy who was shot is a hypersexual space alien.
>>
>>69176409
Bump to expose the martians.
>>
>>69178144
I found one guys
>>
>>69178144
>hypersexual space alien

Why do you think the elites are always caught up these child sex rings and other degenerate debauchery?
>>
>>69176409
Oh shit, he didn't died?
>>
>>69178144

Return to your realm of existence and leave these innocents alone, foul beast.
>>
>>69176409
>he says "Happy Resurrection Day"
Could they be any more bold?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.