[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When White privilege is the new form of oppression...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: I weep for myself.jpg (23 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
I weep for myself.jpg
23 KB, 400x400
So let me get this straight? I, as a heterosexual white male, and from the time I am born, am saddled with "white privilege". And this cross to bear, it automatically means that any achievements I have in my life are unearned, and that even though I was born into poverty, raised in poverty, and live in poverty, I am still somehow in an elite class and thus am oppressive to others who are beneath me? Not to mention the fact that only I can be racist, only I can be a misogynist, a member of the patriarchy? So that whether I know it or not, I am being a racist and misogynist basically by the fact that I exist, but fleshed out in my behavior which is deemed microaggressions and mansplaining.

So basically as white people, especially white males, we are now the only ones who are openly hated on, mistreated and considered not to be equal as human beings to everyone else.

So my question is, when do we get to play the victim card? Exactly how long does this have to go on before we can call ourselves oppressed? When all non-whites are counted collectively, they are already the majority, so what about when there are no mostly white countries left? Do we then get to become the SJW's ourselves, do we then get to cry foul at the way we have become oppressed by being elevated to the position of the enemy? When do we get to say,"NOT ALL WHITES?" And when that time comes, will you relish the day, or will you weep? Will you weep that we were turned into the villain and defeated? Will you weep for our long lost, abandoned and outlawed culture? Will you weep, /pol/, will you weep for the death of our race? Or will you take solace in the fact that we finally get to grieve openly, and sing the death knell of our once great reign as the founders of the Modern World and Western Society?
>>
Don't let this thread die, /pol/. Don't let it fade away with the same evanescence as our race.
>>
How do we fight back against this? By painting us with the brush of evil, any action we take is deemed threatening, any statement we make is vituperating... how do we defend ourselves?
>>
File: 9XCQ8fe.png (176 KB, 445x567) Image search: [Google]
9XCQ8fe.png
176 KB, 445x567
Dank memes.
>>
When did this start? When did "white privilege" become a thing? And when did it mutate into what it is now, a weapon that can be pulled on us at any time to undermine anything we try to accomplish?
>>
File: kot blini.jpg (177 KB, 1124x1024) Image search: [Google]
kot blini.jpg
177 KB, 1124x1024
>>69176681
Probably 2-3 years ago is when it started. It actually started as a joke to before tumblr and the media adopted it for serious purposes.
>>
Who cares. Don't be a nigger complaining about social issues. You're better than this if you're white.

I literally don't let this stuff phase me or even enter my thoughts.
>>
>>69176654
So you're saying the only way for us to defend ourselves is with dank memes? But you say, I was just thinking about this today. We know that the government knows about the power of dank memes. So what if they are already using them against us? What if we have played right into their hands? What if all of the love that Trump gets here was perpetuated by shills producing all of the dankest Trump memes that we have? What if they want us to become the so-called alt right?

Haven't you noticed lately that /pol/ is starting to get noticed, that they are starting to mention us in the media, like Ben Shapiro, Milo, The Rubin Report and others, especially after the Tay incident. What if they are painting us into a corner? What if they know that Trump is going to lose, and that we will become even more dejected and hopeless and they can use us as an example of how bitter and racists this new generation of white males is? What if Trump was all a part of the plan to destroy us?
>>
>>69176885
What does that say about our chances, when tumblr can wield such mighty swords? Did you ever think you'd see a time when a tumblrism actually gained enough traction to be completely accepted by society? What have we ever done that was so great?
>>
>>69176997
This is not complaining about social issues, not at all. Surely you aren't suggesting that we completely ignore social issues, especially the issue of our culture and heritage? To do that would be tantamount to suicide.
>>
>>69175993

minority here

privilege is stupidity, its for losers that want an excuse for why they are lazy broke nobodies

plenty of niggers made it out of the hood in spite of poverty

blacks have a culture centered around blaming everyone for their problems

slavery ended ended 150 years ago

if you can't make it in America today, its because you're a lazy loser, not because white people are out to get you

obviously its an advantage to be white but who the fuck cares? plenty of minorities in almost every professional that exists. the difference between the porch monkey that complains and the black person that made it big is their drive

one sat at home eating fried chicken, the other got off his ass and worked
>>
Tell me one thing we have done to further our cause. This is a call to action my friends. And not just the whites among you. All non-white /pol/lacks who can clearly see how wrong this is, stand with us. We need you, and you will be our greatest allies in this battle.
>>
>>69177385
>minority here
Great friend, you are exactly who we need on our side. You speak with wisdom. However, I do take issue with one thing you said.

>obviously its an advantage to be white but who the fuck cares?

But is it really, I mean anymore? With things like affirmative action and the current state of our education system, especially universities, although I hear tell it is spreading into grade school, is it really still an advantage? And even if it is still sometimes an advantage, it's also clear that there are many times when it is a disadvantage. And in the future, the gap between the to is just going to grow in favor of the latter.
>>
>>69178559
It's more likely that poor people are black then white. That is to say, the white advantage is the current statistical leaning towards whites being better off economically on average. And that's disappearing. Culturally, no, there really is no demerit for being a minority in the west except that /pol/ hates you...but seriously though my country needs to stop bringing in Muslims.
>>
>>69175993
It's retarded and in the US for example it completely erases actually existing white problems like poverty like widespread drug use

did you know that in washingtong and portland, nearly all meth users are white?

the only way to respond to the white privilege meme is to not respond to it, and any kind of acknowledgement lends it credibility
>>
>>69181248
"washington" fuck
>>
Best part is no one will listen to you, because despite the discrimination, your life is easy. hahahaha
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.