[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So we all love to circlejerk about how whites have a higher intellectual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5
File: 1457702765666.jpg (23 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1457702765666.jpg
23 KB, 500x375
So we all love to circlejerk about how whites have a higher intellectual gradient than negroes as proven by IQ tests, a lot of precedents in history, and visible examples in the modern world.

But what about the other end? What about how the other end of the spectrum that shows that East Asians on average score higher?

Are you going to be like the liberals and ignore facts that disagree with your narrative. I notice when confronted with this, /pol/ goes into an autistic drivel about how whites are more "creative", which is ironic because we oppose special snowflake mentality. Then, you also watch anime and prefer it to western media.

It's quite true that whites were at the forefront of innovation and technological and medicinal advancement, but then you notice that most of those were social outcasts or intellectual outliers. East Asians in general are collectively more intelligent than Whites as a whole. Probably attributed to their diet - which gives them actual nutrients unlike the starch + meat diet of whites.
>>
East Asian IQ is from exams from 6-8 year olds.

I want to see adult exam results.

Till then, china only has a 95 IQ, Japan only has 98 and Korea has 109.
>>
>>69176220
korea wouldnt have been made into pleasure women if their iq was higher than the japs
>>
What does their diet consist of? Do they even lift?
>>
Ashkenazi jews>east asians>whites
>>
>>69175954
I agree

I'm against white immigration to Asia
>>
What have Asians accomplished? They're supposedly smart, but the whites and the Jews are the ones that control the world.
>>
>>69175954
Asians commit less crime, have higher IQ, and overall are on average more successful than even whites. Only slightly though. The difference between whites and asians is nowhere near as distinct as between blacks and basically every other race.
>>
>>69175954
>comparing a cherry-picked group to a non-cherry-picked group

Seems reasonable
>>
White people are the master race because they are a jack-of-all-trades species compared to niggers and gooks.

>Black people
Low IQ, High physical strength
>Asians
High IQ, Low physical strength
>White people
Capable of having high IQ, capable of having high physical strength (more often than not have both)
>>
>>69176624
>What have Asians accomplished?

They inherited the best parts of the West and combined it with their culture and superior work ethic. They also have some pretty cool history.

>the whites and the Jews are the ones that control the world.

Whites and Jews can't take a step in the wrong direction without being immolated by the media. China's been given a free pass by every major government instead.
>>
>>69176624
>hasn't read any chinese history
lelmao
>>
>>69176506
this basically.
>ha /pol/ jews and japs have higher iq's than most white groups
White nationalists don't usually advocated for destroying or diluting either of these groups.
Just rejecting negative Jewish influences from white society and having good terms with Orientals in their own nations.

The funny thing is that if we compare South Koreans and Scandis and germanics the gap is barely there and Finns are even higher.
It's only by handpicking South Koreans, Japs and urban Chinese where you get Asians on top.
Although with how western society is headed, Orientals will be definitively on top. Hopefully they won't make the same mistakes.
>>
File: 1457923564795.png (315 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1457923564795.png
315 KB, 350x350
>>69176932
winner
>>
>>69175954
I really think it's cultural (yes there are some hereditary differences).

Asians are much more disciplined than whites. I think they're smarter because throughout their entire lives they work harder at school than whites. Whites have gotten lazy.

Interestingly, I think white people are more likely to challenge authority and think outside of the box. I personally think European art and architecture is the best.
>>
who /bearenstein/ here?
>>
>>69176932
>asians
>low physical strength

Guess thats why they have most weightlifting world records.
>>
>>69175954
Go back to China, Ching Ping Li
>>
>>69175954
the numbers do not lie. if asians are higher on the bell curve then they are superior in at least how the metrics are measured and deserve recognition for that whether its from a cultural or evolutionary advantage.
>>
>>69176932

>y-yeah even though white arent the best, we are still the best!

this thread is fucking gay
>>
>>69175954

Whites are innovators, Asians are duplicators and have the work ethic that puts others to shame.

Like if there was an alien spacecraft that was found here in tact, give it to Asians to reverse-engineer that shit in no time.
>>
>>69176932
implying physical strength matters to asians in mech armor
>>
OP what are you talking about. White nationalists always extol the virtues of Jews and East Asians.

Hitler called Japanese honorary Aryans who we could learn from, the nazis considered the Jews so smart that they controlled the entire world through their intellectual endeavors.

It is quite obvious that white nationalists respect these and rightfully fear the jew.
>>
>>69175954
>But what about the other end? What about how the other end of the spectrum that shows that East Asians on average score higher?
As the token asian leaf, I think its more to do with how parents ingrain studying into kids' heads than biological differences. Also because there are a fuckton of asians and the smarter/wealthier ones get out of China.
>Are you going to be like the liberals and ignore facts that disagree with your narrative. I notice when confronted with this, /pol/ goes into an autistic drivel about how whites are more "creative", which is ironic because we oppose special snowflake mentality. Then, you also watch anime and prefer it to western media.
Creativity is great when its constructive. I oppose snowflake mentality when that snowflake is merely trying to be a unique individual and not contribute to society. See: /b/, /mlp/, /a/, even /mu/
Those people are just the actual autists with no real skills beyond being able to sit through weeb drivel and pretend like they're superior.
>It's quite true that whites were at the forefront of innovation and technological and medicinal advancement, but then you notice that most of those were social outcasts or intellectual outliers. East Asians in general are collectively more intelligent than Whites as a whole. Probably attributed to their diet - which gives them actual nutrients unlike the starch + meat diet of whites.
Goes back to what I said above. Numbers + culture
>>
>>69176316

Japan started modernizing first and annexed before korea could finish modernizing.

Doesn't take much intelligence to take foreign ideas and inventions.

Currently, Korea dominates Japan in most intellectual areas. Be it strategy games like GO or engineering, Korea outdoes Japan.
>>
>>69175954
>we
was reddit and shit?
>>
>>69176743
Basically this. China has been caught trying to manipulate the outcome of their national IQ scores on multiple occasions.

http://world.time.com/2013/12/04/china-is-cheating-the-world-student-rankings-system/

Academic fraud is also extremely widespread in Asian culture both here and the west (at least amongst the chinese), which is something i never hear discussed by anyone.

Overall the averages the are close enough that assuming it's due to racial differences seems rather premature imo.
>>
>>69176668
>b-but niggers!!
Always can rely on white people to bring up blacks when confronted by the spectre of Asian superiority.

Whites have to use affirmative action to protect their own schools from becoming 80% Asian.
>http://www.economist.com/news/briefing/21669595-asian-americans-are-united-states-most-successful-minority-they-are-complaining-ever

Meanwhile, whites go to Asian and act like literal dindus, and must be punished like the dogs they are.
>http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/22/asia/north-korea-american-student/
>>
a lot of the "smart" white girls hate children and would rather focus on slutting around until they're 35 then cuck their engineer husband with a drug dealer's sperm
>>
>>69178098

And yet, the gooks have less nobel prize winners than japan.
>>
>>69175954
There is lower deviation in Asian intelligence, less dumbasses, also less geniuses.
>>
>>69175954
Also wtf With the diet thing
>whites eat meat+starch so therefore dumb
>also 70% of all food eaten in asia is Rice(starch)
>>
>>69178407

Asians are complete morons.

You really think the jews flooded the west with you zombies for cheap labor want you competing with them for power?

Asians are intentionally kept in the middle and upper-middle class but never in the top elite class because that is by design from the Jews.
>>
>>69176932
Lol, nah. White people are characterized as idiots to the Asians and beta weaklings to the Africans. Specialization is the best, having the best of both worlds is you trying to convince yourself you are superior. Personally, I believe high caste North Indians and Persians (zarathushtris not shitty Arab/turk mutts) are the master race, as they are actual Aryans.
>>
>>69179498
then why did sergey brin and larry page make an indian dude ceo of google?
>>
File: 454173.jpg (51 KB, 533x371) Image search: [Google]
454173.jpg
51 KB, 533x371
>>69178407

I hope the Japanese, Koreans, and Chinese keep their sub human nigger population down.
>>
everyone could be a genius in 3 generations of selective breeding with genius sperm banks.
>>
Black too hot.
Azn too cold.

White just right.
>>
>>69179129
food for thought: obongo has a nobel prize.
>>
>>69179129

Nobel prizes are easy to get with funding. Japan had no competition after WW2 and borrowed a shitton, which made science funding easier. With Japan's economy faltering, nothing of significance has come out of Japan recently while Korea has produced HBM used in modern graphics card.

Japan can't compete with Korea head-on. Korea's economic success started only 20-30 years ago. They did it without government debt, so they have considerably less funding than Japan. In the end, I'd rather have a stable and more successful economy than a few nobel prize winners but with high taxes and low income. 1 person winning a prize has no effect on the general population.

Enjoy your part-time work and poverty income. But hey, look on the bright side: at least you're living vicariously off the achievements of others.
>>
File: 184259194.jpg (270 KB, 426x594) Image search: [Google]
184259194.jpg
270 KB, 426x594
>>69177466

>tfw highly technical teacher draws south america in vertical line to north america

>he is really sure of it

>south america is diagonal to north america in berenstain world

>tfw realize that my teacher was from the berenstein world too
>>
>>69175954

It's a good point. Personally I'm of the opinion that while Asians have slightly higher average IQ than us, we are able to combine it with traits they don't have to put us around the same level. After all, for all their IQ, they contributed virtually nothing to scientific progress after gunpowder, until a couple of decades ago.

Either way, we shouldn't be in-fighting, as we are clear allies against the forces of Islamic Niggers.
>>
>>69175954
Just interact with the average asian. They are closer to being Nigger-Tier than being white - specially chinese.

The hard studying disciplined asian who becomes successful through hard work is just an overused meme at this point. Most wealthy asians abuse their fellow countrymen for slave labor to create capital that they invest into real estate in the west.

For how much chinks there are in the world, they basically accomplished nothing.
>>
>>69175954
*sigh*
IQ is only relevant in the discussion about blacks because IT'S SO FUCKING INARGUABLY CLEAR.
With Asians the difference is not so violent and so the discussion shifts to how, if their average IQ is higher than ours, they are so bad at accomplishing things? And we see pretty quickly that their culture values conformity and seeks to strangle all inventors in the cradle.
IQ is not a solitary criterion of deathworthiness in one case or a one-step ticket to heaven in the other.
>>
>>69180372
How do we get back?
>>
>>69176932

>Moving the goal posts

>Implying it matters how smart or strong any "race" is

>Attempting to take pride in something you've never accomplished

The alt right is equally as retarded as the alt left
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (102 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
102 KB, 1280x720
>>69175954
Hey OP, you ever play a video game where the characters have different stats?

White people are kind of like that secret character that's really good at everything but not necessarily the best in every stat. But just because they're slightly lower in intelligence than Asians, or less athletic on average than Blacks, doesn't mean they aren't still the all-around best character to play as.
>>
>>69179753

I find the best Indians are smarter than the best Asians. Many famous chip designers hail from India. I can't think of any Asian chip design company aside from South Korean firms like Samsung and Hynix. It's actually proof that Asians are dumb fucks and aren't smart.

Sometimes, your competence and intelligence are just too high for elite jews to ignore.
>>
Okay, what's your point?

Very few people here actually believe in outright WHITE SUPREMACY, as in, they think whites should dominate the planet and are the end-all-be-all race. At least I hope so. You can argue white vs asian superiority till the cows come home, but they're basically level. The reason you have so much frustration and complaining about other races is that there's an undisguised demographic attack going on against white nations, denying them national identity, culture, or demographic homogeneity. Since 4chan basically encourages extremism and contrarianism, that's where we go.

Really we just want to be left alone.
>>
>>69175954
the iq bullshit means little when you look at race acomplishment you are all disgusting yellow sub humans that could not get out of medieval time without whites, whites are the only one race that can create civilization the rest are sub humans
>>
>>69180372
Texas, stop it!
>>
>>69182134
this desu
pretty much every other ethnicity is allowed to open advocate for it's own interests, except white people even when there is a concerted effort to breed us out of existence in our own countries
>>
>>69182609

Bull fucking shit.
Have you been living under a rock? South America is a product of racial diversity. Africa is becoming flooded with Asians. The Jews are telling Asia to open their borders (And they will soon).

Stop having such a victim complex. This is an international phenomenon.
>>
>>69182938
South America only became a decent place after the massive influx of europeans.
People from here love to say our strenght comes from the "diversity". The diversity of europeans, for fucks sake.
>>
>>69182938
>South America is a product of racial diversity.
Yes, but not engineered and directed like we see today, the spanish and portuguese just couldn't keep their dicks in their pants.

>Africa is becoming flooded with Asians.
True, but again, that's for purely economic reasons and there's no enduring cultural campaign for race-mixing.

>The Jews are telling Asia to open their borders (And they will soon).
Really? All I've seen so far is japan going 'lol no, fuck off'
>>
>>69182938
>Africa is becoming flooded with Asians
<1% of the population being Asians does not make a flood.
>Jews are telling Asia to open their borders
True, hopefully that doesn't happen. But considering you even have "right wing" faggots going "Japan should open their borders too because equality" they might eventually bow to international pressure.

It's anti-civilization in general because it's only the decent countries getting overrun.
Nobody is moving to Africa aside from a few engineers and businessmen most of which will leave.

But none of that's comparable to what's happening to Europe or any white nation.
>>
>>69183391
>All I've seen so far is japan going 'lol no, fuck off'
The US used to have whites only immigration policy.
The new generation of Japs are becoming much more internationalist.
They can still say the sky is blue, but any free nation can be subverted.
>>69183328
>South America
>strength
For real though, "diversity is our strength" such an insane chant but nobody even thinks about it.
It's crazy how such a mindless unproven concept can become so entrenched so fast.
>>
Most whites today in America are mudded down by nigger genes. Most Asians stay within their race, so they have avoided mongrelizing their blood.
>>
>>69179626
North Indians and most real Persians are extinct, retard. They became apart of the European gene pool.
>>
>But what about the other end? What about how the other end of the spectrum that shows that East Asians on average score higher?

Asians are probably are smarter than average in the terms of IQ tests.

They're not better than white people at getting ahead, so I'm not too mad about it.
>>
>>69184025
Brazil is 200 years behind the US because the portuguese are the worst managers in the whole world. DId you know they were once in a position where they could crush the UK if they desired so?
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.