[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to white people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 2Mb4jXy.png (622 KB, 789x470) Image search: [Google]
2Mb4jXy.png
622 KB, 789x470
How did white people go from building the foundation for basically everything to this?

Where exactly did it all go wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DXqlioo4-c
>>
ahhhhh hahah ha whhatt ? oh my lord thats one of those things that if i watched it again its going to get funnier
>>
>>69172979
Our schools suck.
>>
what the fuck
>>
thanks for posting this made my day
>>
>This is the average person that listens to kpop
>>
>>69173297
What exactly was the turning point though?
>>
god these kids have such weak bones. you see how big that fat fuck is ? thats called malnutrition no nutrients to bones or joints because he lives on mcdonalds and kraft products
>>
>that guy in the brown shirt that covers his ears when it starts shrieking
>>
File: 1427342270434.jpg (2 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1427342270434.jpg
2 MB, 1600x1200
>>
How did niggers go from being considered subhuman to superhuman.
>>
File: bb8ic2qate-wa_cbgc2ifg.png (20 KB, 564x334) Image search: [Google]
bb8ic2qate-wa_cbgc2ifg.png
20 KB, 564x334
joooos
>>
>>69172979
Parents make too few children and pamper their single child. Give them the feeling he's a special snowflake and can do no wrong. Mothers are overprotective, fathers are absent.

White people believe in objective equality of all races and desperately try to prove that they're "above" racism and prejudice. They take part in leftist equality movements, invite shitskins into their homelands and give them handouts despite being a drain on society.

White people are on their way to ethno-suicide. Luckily, some are able to see the signs of our time, and they organize to resist this fate.
>>
>>69172979
Because it wasn't "white people" it was built by the work of many individuals.

Just because there are smart people of your race doesn't mean you are smart or other people of your race must be smart.

If you were black you'd be saying "we wuz kangz"
>>
>>69172979
>Where exactly did it all go wrong?
Single mothers.
>>
>>69173681
poor kid probably wanted to learn that day, instead this was on the curriculum
>>
>>69172979
we blamed them for everything until they had nothing left to be
>>
He cries and squeals just like a little piggy

SQUEAL LITTLE PIGGY
SQUEAL
>>
>>69172979
>estrogen
>nigger culture
>feminism
>>
File: CWVsmqeUkAA1GJh.jpg (109 KB, 599x788) Image search: [Google]
CWVsmqeUkAA1GJh.jpg
109 KB, 599x788
>>69172979

Trump will make white people great again.
>>
>>69172979
Is that in the USA?
>>
>>69172979
That's funny as shit.
>>
>>69173579

>feminism
>single moms

Honestly, do we really believe that many women can teach a boy how to be man?

A woman would have to have a good understanding of manhood to be able to do that.

What women are mostly restricted to doing, is teaching a boy how to be a woman.
>>
>>69172979

Feminism.

We have single mother raising boys. They never learn how to how to use any tools, fix shit, do basic house repairs. Boys don't have a father figure to play catch with or get involved in any sports. Single moms buy their kids affection. Kids just start getting what they want because the mother feels they won't be loved by their kids.

Girls are told it's okay to be a slut so they sleep around and don't settle down. Guys know there is more pussy out there so they don't settle down. Declines into what we have now where people don't get married and start a family. If they do get married they probably will be divorced. If they end up having kids it will just lead to single moms.

We have dads that were raised by single mother's so they are effeminate. They never learned anything masculine. So even if a kid now is raised by two parents they're still fucked. White people think they deserve everything but never learned work ethic growing up.
>>
https://youtu.be/QcUcdpCa5Oc

The first scream
>>
>>69173621
No one drinks milk or eats vegetables anymore.

Not in the army, but I do contract work and talk to a lot of them. I've told me that they no longer do rucking because recruits started getting shin splints. Instead they do it on tracks with running shoes.
>>
>>69172979
prancing faggots have always existed, we just didn't put them front and center and coddle their feelings, back in my day
>>
>>69172979
this is a person neglected by his single mother than had to over-compensate by being a faggot attention whore to be noticed
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.