[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Christians, why would God allow some people to be born with genetic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: Great-God-Jesus-Christ.jpg (141 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Great-God-Jesus-Christ.jpg
141 KB, 1600x1200
Christians, why would God allow some people to be born with genetic defects or dim-wittedness. Why would he allow some people to be born clinically stupid to the point where they cant function properly in life and suffer?
>>
>>69172950
Fall of man. We were made in Gods image but due to fallen angels and their offspring we're no longer perfect.

However for the glory of God and for the fulfillment of prophecy there was a blind man in the gospels.
>>
>>69172950
He created man in his image.
He never said he is going to create every single human after our creation.
>>
File: DArkMatter2525.jpg (14 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
DArkMatter2525.jpg
14 KB, 240x240
>>69172950
Option 1: Replication of DNA over a long span of time and other effects such as environment causing slight defects.

Option 2: It's all part of God's plan. It's your fault.

Pick one.
>>
>>69172950
The same reason why God allows humans to suffer some awful things.
>>
>>69172950
I really hate to be the one to inform you guys of this, but God isn't real. This is actually a good thing. This is the ultimate red pill.
>>
>>69174979

And what is that?

>>69174665
Im asking the christians here what they think Nigel. Youre more than welcome here, but if its just to shitpost, maybe you're better in the North Korea nuke threads
>>
>>69172950

God doesn't micromanage Earth anymore.

not since 'adam and eve'.

I'm a Catholic, but I have serious issues with the official story of genesis.
>>
File: 1402784936509.gif (190 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1402784936509.gif
190 KB, 300x300
>>69175257
Oh look, some people have become sinful, better flood the entire world and start again.

"But he loves you."
>>
>>69172950

>why does God allow suffering

/pol/ is gonna take this bait. they will, I guarantee it.
>>
>>69172950
Why does God allow some nations to become so grossly overpopulated that they can't provide for themselves?
Why did God blow up rocket ships with people inside of them?
Why does God continue to allow Brazil access to the internet?
>>
File: 1392960217656.jpg (30 KB, 320x306) Image search: [Google]
1392960217656.jpg
30 KB, 320x306
>>69175555
Checked.
>>
>>69175459
And keep the good, moral people alive.
>>
>>69175459

the programming became buggy. had to hard reset.
>>
>>69172950
I don't know why you think it's God's job to shield us from the world women chose.

Remember eden, the snake, the apple?
>>
>>69175555

Why did God just make me turn my head to the right instead of the left.
Why did God put 3 wrinkles on my left index knuckle, but 4 wrinkles on the right??
>>
>"Thir Makers Image, answerd Michael, then
Forsook them, when themselves they villifi'd
To serve ungovern'd appetite, and took
His Image whom they serv'd, a brutish vice,
Inductive mainly to the sin of Eve.
Therefore so abject is thir punishment,Disfiguring not Gods likeness, but thir own,
Or if his likeness, by themselves defac't
While they pervert pure Natures healthful rules
To loathsom sickness, worthily, since they
Gods Image did not reverence in themselves."
>>
>>69172950
Personally, I believe that in the beginning, everything was perfect, there was no sin, and humans would have reproduced with each other no problemo and no genetic defects (there was no law against incest until waaaaay later, the only law was don't eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil).

Then, Adam stuffed it all up by sinning (yes, I know Eve did it first, but theologically, Adam was the head of the human race). Adam introduced death and decay through his disobedience, and rebelled against God, becoming his own ruler.

So God backed off, choosing to intervene for his chosen nation, Israel, at certain times. Then later, he intervened on behalf of all mankind through Jesus. But for the most part, suffering and stuff happens because this world is fallen, Adam introduced death and decay through sin, but Jesus will restore it and recreate humanity (the Bible calls Jesus the "second and last Adam").

Christian theology (I'm evangelical btw) is way deeper than most think, and way deeper than most Christians care to look.
>>
>>69172950
Because life is suffering.

In bible it's written that the best thing in the world is never born
>>
>>69175459
That's not actually what it says though. It specifically says "Noah was perfect in his generations", because Noah didn't have any demons in his ancestry (Nephilim). So God killed all the half demons and saved Noah to continue the human bloodline and bring Jesus into the world (can't have Jesus with devil ancestry), it's why the ancestry of Jesus is given all the way back to Adam.

Book of Enoch has more insight into this (although it may be fraudulent)
>>
>>69172950
If life were easy, everyone would pass the test.
>>
>>69175973
The eating of the apple is what doomed us, adam couldn't rebel against the pussy.

Fast forward to 2016 and it's the same reason we're all about to fucking die.
>>
>>69175841
Adam chose though. Adam was the head of the human race. Corinthians compares two races - Adam's and Jesus. All are either in Adam or in Jesus. If Adam hadn't sinned, God could have just made another woman. But Adam loved Eve and chose to die with her.
>>
>>69176161
smarter than the average /pol/lock
>>
>>69176350
Yeah I'm not saying you're full of shit or anything.

Tale as old as time, man loves woman, women ruins everything, man loves woman too much to stop it.
>>
>>69175733
>saved like 5 people
lol
>>
Why was God such a cunt to Job?

Job loved God so much... he loved God more than anything and anyone, he lived his life to please God.

But God rang up his pal Satan and pushed Job's shit.

WHY GOD WHY???

'Then Satan answered the Lord, 'Does Job fear God for nothing? Have you not put a fence around him and his house and all that he has, on every side? You have blessed the work of his hands, and his possessions have increased in the land.' '
>>
>>69175841

faggots like you need to realize God faulted Adam for not smacking that apple out of Eves hands. Eve ate the apple, but God addressed Adam because Adam fucked up.

same with your r9k tier shit relations with women. you let them go out and fuck refugees and get cucked, but you come here and blame them.
>>
>>69176444

'While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, Thy sons and thy daughters were eating and drinking wine in their eldest brothers house:
And, behold, there came a great wind from the wilderness, and smote the four corners of the house, and it fell upon the young men, and they are dead; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee. '

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAUY1J8KizU

STOOOPPP IT STOOP IT GOD.
>>
>>69176751
Like I said, Tale as old as time, man loves woman, women ruins everything, man loves woman too much to stop it.

So fuck off Skylar, I gave your answer.
>>
>>69172950

Heaven and Earth are impartial
They regard myriad things as straw dogs
The sages are impartial
They regard people as straw dogs

The space between Heaven and Earth
Is it not like a bellows?
Empty, and yet never exhausted
It moves, and produces more

Too many words hasten failure
Cannot compare to keeping to the void
>>
>>69175191
>tips cashmere fedora
>>
>>69176974
Skylar is girl's name
>>
>>69177292
Gender neutral, it's one of the defining millennial names for libtard children.
>>
>>69172950
So you're saying God exists?
>>
>>69176974

You still don't understand. Adam ruined everything by not fulfilling his role. You can say woman ruined everything, but it was mans job to prevent it. Because he "loved her too much" was no excuse.
>>
>>69177691
When you have your first real relationship you'll understand.
>>
>>69177691
>by not fulfilling his role
He did exactly what god made him to do.
>>
>>69175220
>Nigel
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.