[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Own country hate thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 7TzvzZC.jpg (73 KB, 319x303) Image search: [Google]
7TzvzZC.jpg
73 KB, 319x303
Who /hateyourowncountry/ here? You can post in this thread only if you hate your country.

Reasons:
>corrupt as fuck
>infested by illegal immigrants
>infrastructure falling apart
>arrogant and stupid people
>boast about being white but people have a nigger brain/mind (both the upper and the lower classes, is all the same shit)
>justice is corrupt and will only work on it's own benefit
>police are corrupt and lazy bastards
>no hard work culture
>people literally believe we are an european country with a living standard on par with the anglosphere
>muh free things (when quality is congo tier)
>feminism and other sjw things rampant
>niggers get welfare, house, etc
>people dumb enough to buy the right vs left thing and actually believe there is a change at electing clown 1 vs clown 2
>no jobs, and payed like shit
>no matter how much the average person belives we superpower now, this country is doomed into turning a 3rd world shithole instantly due to the stupidity of it's people
>there are people who believe western europeans will migrate en masse here now to do nigger jobs like cleaning toilets
>etc etc etc

All the Macri hype apart the society is shit, divided and in the hands of shitty people. Even if Macri fixes the economy our society and the nigger mind of the people will continue being the same. As soon as something gets wrong the peroniggers will retake power with their populist rethoric.
>>
>>69171393
Because we are the biggest cuckolds in the anglospshere.
>>
>>69171393
>'refugees'
>self defense laws
>gun control
>knife control
>pay 52% in taxes
>taxes used for third world shitbags and single mothers
>still have not annexed Belgium.
>country prides itself on being 'tolerant'
>Germany is next to us
Things might get better in 2017 though, hopefully in Germany also.

>>69171393
>there are people who believe western europeans will migrate en masse here now to do nigger jobs like cleaning toilets
What... ? why would anyone believe that.
>feminism and other sjw things rampant
Thought this shit was only occurring in the west...
>>
>>69171393
bump, want to know why Argentinians think I'll be scrubbing their toilets.
>>
Not me. That's for fucking sure.
>>
Chinese (mainland) doing uni in Australia, reasons:

>government corrupt af
>housing prices artificially jacked up to absurd levels by policies to 'regulate'
>dumb af censorship everywhere
>state controlled (sorry, 'regulated') media
>rich companies and government collude to fuck over common citizens (e.g. Internet prices, gas)
>apolitical people couldn't give a fuck about anything but money
>Mao style Xi Jinping (a.k.a. Xi the majestic) worship
>university is shit, most profs cheat to get research funding, only care about publications and couldn't care less about students
>stupid fucking laws restricting autonomy of HK
>'politics' classes (a.k.a. 'Marxism' with Chinese characteristics, a.k.a. state ideology propaganda) mandatory from high school up
>no 'early romantic relationships', deemed harmful to your soul by authorities
>have to get permit before giving birth to babies

I could go on but...
>>
>>69174415
How did you end up in Australia uni. Good grades, rich parents, sheer luck? Or is it just common for Chinese to go to Aussie land to study?
>>
>>69174928
>How did you end up in an Australian uni
A combination of all the things you mentioned I suppose.

>Is it common
Yeah, VERY common, chances are if you see a yellow face it's Chinese
>>
File: 1424077224757.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
1424077224757.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
>Extremely overvalued houses
>Lots of urban sprawl
>Houses are rarely more than one story tall, massive waste of space.
>Shitty internet, I only just got fibre optic this year. 95% of the country has degraded copper lines powering ADSL2.
>Nanny state, not letting anyone have any fun ever. No weed, no guns, no fun. Super regulated.
>The government doesn't give a shit about climate change and continually gives subsidies and tax cuts to fossil fuels even though we are as sunny as morocco and should be taking advantage of solar.
>Australian Media completely decimated by low quality American music and tv.
>Corrupt duopolies exist in every sector. Supermarkets: Coles and Woolworths Newspapers: Fairfax and News Corp telecommunications: Telstra and Optus Politics: Labor and Liberal
>Desert is increasing in size every year, nothing is being done
>Farmers have started killing themselves because farming is too hard now
>No jobs
>High school graduates are essentially worthless
>Universities continually offering degrees that won't make people employable.
>Government pays refugee boats to turn around
>Government pays other nations to hold refugees in prisons instead of putting them in the desert, billions of dollars wasted.
>Government gave tax cuts to corporations when we have a big mining boom with sent all the money overseas or into the pockets of billionaires, we wasted everything.

JUST FUCK MY COUNTRY UP SENPAI
>>
>>69175738
>massive waste of space.

It's not like Australia is cramped though
>>
>not white
>>
Please nuke Brazil.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.