[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit, you guys were not memeing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 11
File: THE TRIGGERING.png (41 KB, 514x596) Image search: [Google]
THE TRIGGERING.png
41 KB, 514x596
Nothing I said was wrong and this bitch has the nerve to say a man can never understand basic capitalism. I wasn't even talking to her either.

Feminism has done this, it's up to us to destroy it for their and our own good. True progressives would never side with these idiots. What should I say in response, /pol/? I'm in the mood for a laugh.
>>
File: theredpill.jpg (7 KB, 204x201) Image search: [Google]
theredpill.jpg
7 KB, 204x201
>>69170085
Are you ready to embrace us brother?
>>
"Will you fuck me with a strap on. Before you dismiss this response I want you to know that I am being serious. I want you inside me."
>>
>>69170085
As for the response, just say something like you are a non-binary, genderfluid, trans-racial black women trapped in a males body and that she has no idea what life is like for a person as disenfranchised as you.
>>
>>69170085
>amazing careers

these careers create no value which is why they get paid jack shit
>>
>>69170085
Anon you will find the more you learn about the world the more you hate the people in it. If I never knew any better the most racist people here are probably the people who were the most compassionate until life kept kicking their asses over and over.
>>
>>69170085
>Women are special fragile snowflakes that need to be given extra money to realize their special potential!
>Actual woman tells you to fuck off
fucking rekt, NEET
>>
>>69170407
>administered by a negro
>invented by two trannies
>>
>>69170085
Tell her being a bitch on top of being ugly will ensure she's alone forever

You're not going to convince her of anything so you might as well piss her off some more, on top of making her feel bad
>>
>>69170748
This is right here. Best way to shit all over smug progessives
>>
>>69170085
Thats just embarassing
>>
>>69171051
>>69170748
Aussie can confirm.
>>
>>69170407
When it comes to most women, yes I think so.

>>69170582
I mean, a strap-on would cut into my dick but I'd do it if you'd pay me.

>>69170780
>>69170916
Except they do fundamentally, I'm not saying they should be given extra money. I'm saying the minimum wage should be a little higher so we're not deprived of everything that makes us human, that's why America is a joke culturally, we're all way too materialistic, the american dream is a marketing scam.

>>69170748
Ehh, I could use something funnier.
>>
>>69170916

This.

First post material, if there ever was any.
>>
>>69170085
Don't try to understand women, son. Women understand women and they hate each other.
>>
>>69170994

this x100. her anger towards you is actually anger towards herself at this truth she faces. shove it in her
>>
>>69171684
I'm not saying they are special snowflakes though, I'm saying that we make artists, philosophers, etc., go through much more shit then they need to. And that's why we're a joke culturally.
>>
>>69170994
>>69171809

Holt fuck, I so want to do this. I don't want to lose all the cute girl friends I have on FB though. Aghh so tempting.
>>
>>69172008

She'll verbally slap you and make you feel like a bitch. But go on. Do it. You're a weak willed cuck pretending to be a big man. I'm sure it'll go just fine for you.

And don't forget to post results. I need a good laugh.
>>
>>69172008
>2016
>still having friends on kikebook
>>
>>69170085
>doubling the minimum wage over time will give these women a platform to aspire more creatively and substantially without fear of bankruptcy or needing a STEM major husband to split the rent

you sounds kinda retarded
>>
>>69172199
>having friends is not cool on 4chan
kek top kek keksimus maximus
>>
>>69172008
>thinking art and pseudo intellectualism in the 21st century requires talent anymore
I no longer value your opinion anon
>>
>>69172504
Meant for >>69171871
>>
>>69172504
>thinking art and pseudo intellectualism in the 21st century requires talent anymore

Shows how much you know about the arts or any creativity, man.

Keep sucking that corporate dick and being materialistic though. Have fun with quantity over quality.

Fact of the matter is, no-one puts in the effort because they starve to death long before. So all we get is shit that sounds or looks convincing, oscar bait, feminist books, the list goes on.
>>
>>69170085

YOU'RE A (WHITE) MALE
>>
File: but y y y you attacked m m me.png (41 KB, 930x794) Image search: [Google]
but y y y you attacked m m me.png
41 KB, 930x794
>>69172881
>said the liberal
>>
>>69170085
Why would doubling the minimum wage help women aspire to more creative careers without fear of bankruptcy? That makes no sense.

Everyone older than 8 just lived through one the biggest global financial crisis' in the last 100 years, and still people don't understand basic economics before deciding they are going to vote to fix things. The fuck...
>>
>>69172881
You pseudo intellectualism is showing anon. You're parroting talking points somebody told just to be contrarian against mainstream opinion. If you didn't want to sound dumb you should have replaced Oscar bait with capeshit. But stick around kid there is no leaving this place
>>
>>69170085
>OP is whiteknighting faggot
>wants praise from /pol/

Yeah no.
>>
>>69170992

Well, it's pretty accurate, isn't it? If we lived in a perfect white world, we wouldn't need the red pill.
>>
>>69173367
we make fun of dindus for their lack of foresight and having no concept of consequences, but truth is most people are like that (except with more impulse control).

For most people, there is no immediate relationship between the prices they pay for goods and services and the average income. They subconsciouly assume prices are what they are, as if set in place by natural law beyond their understanding, while income is something that "someone" decides - a boss, the government, etc. It's easy to goad them into voting for more gibs because of this disconnect.
>>
>>69173403
Capeshit is just as bad as oscarbait, what is your point?
>>
>>69174026
I find americans are particularly bad at that. Compared to Irish at least.
>>
>>69175380
How is asking for minimum wage to keep up with inflation, voting for more gibs. You guys are mega cucked. The minimum wage would be over 20$ an hour if it kept up but keep sucking that corporate dick.

>>69173367
Not just women, men too.

>fear of bankruptcy
Most people who graduate college get like 70k in debt. Minimum wage is 7.25, you can't see how creative majors or social science majors have to stress about money? Try painting the next Mona Lisa or writing the greatest literature or screenplay when you're working 40 hours to pay your rent.
>>
>>69170085

>art degrees
>social science
>history

>amazing careers

wat

all 3 are for fucking retards

>criticize art
>swallow sociology
>remember a few facts
>>
>>69175940
>Most people who graduate college get like 70k in debt. Minimum wage is 7.25, you can't see how creative majors or social science majors have to stress about money? Try painting the next Mona Lisa or writing the greatest literature or screenplay when you're working 40 hours to pay your rent.

confirmed whiny liberal faggot with no real understanding of economics

going into 70k debt for undergraduate is completely retarded, and falls on the individual for making such a horrible decision. additionally, the female response isn't that bad compared to your bigoted view that women need minimum wage hike the most lest they need a husband to supplement them for survival.

get a fucking job earlier and you wouldn't be making minimum wage fresh out of college like a worthless loser
>>
>>69175940
Doubling minimum wage is not keeping up with inflation. And the economy isn't doing great if you hadn't noticed, so higher minimum wage will be harmful to the economy. You'll see the cost of living rise even more, and jobs dry up.

>Try painting the next Mona Lisa or writing the greatest literature or screenplay when you're working 40 hours to pay your rent.
It's a lot easier than to do it when you have no job, which is what happens when you raise minimum wage when the job market it already weak. You probably think price fixing is a good idea too, because people need cheap food. Let's stop duck food industry dick!!
>>
File: image.png (362 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
362 KB, 640x1136
>>69170085

why did you like the last post of hers?

nice b8, m8
>>
>>69176093
No they're not, you just don't know a thing about them and when we move into the new age, these things will become more prevalent than ever. Why does everything we aspire for have to benefit your fatass eating chips and playing vidya.

>Remembering a few facts.
How old are you? Do you not see the benefit in analyzing the error of our ways and researching the patterns of human progress?

>Swallow sociology
Sociology is detrimental, if everyone studied, we'd have a lot less retards running around and says NIGGERS ARE LESS THAN WHITES, TRICKLE DOWN ECONOMICS SHOULD CONTINUE, DOG EAT DOG WORLD.

>>criticize art
Filming, writing, designing graphics on a computer for your vidya, these things are all extremely valued and these people are forced to work 40 hours a week just to pay their rent instead of producing something amazing.

>>69176425
>higher minimum wage will be harmful to the economy.

No, this is a corporate myth, if consumers have more money, they buy more shit and goods. This is better for an economy than a few richassholes stashing money overseas. You are cucked, friend.

>It's a lot easier than to do it when you have no job, which is what happens when you raise minimum wage.
Oh really, so raising the minimum wage will cut the need for labor, you are retarded.

>>69176941
I did it to let her know I read them and have no response. She'll piece together it's because she's retarded.
>>
File: 1458651681025.jpg (91 KB, 428x427) Image search: [Google]
1458651681025.jpg
91 KB, 428x427
>>69177035
>ou are cucked, friend.
you're not allowed to use that word you whiny little bitch

now go make my coffee
>>
>>69177035
>I did it to let her know I read them and have no response. She'll piece together it's because she's retarded
no she wont retard lol
>>
>>69170994
Tell her that she's a three acting like a six.
That usually ruins a woman's self-esteem for days.
>>
File: 1459128596620.jpg (17 KB, 224x216) Image search: [Google]
1459128596620.jpg
17 KB, 224x216
>>69177455
You are without a doubt cucked, your precious memelord has no understanding of politics or how to grow an American economy. We will fall behind farther than ever and be a laughing stock, his dumbass will probably start WW3, he got everything he owns from his father. I'm amazed he's allowed to run and only the uneducated ignorant baby boomers vote for him. "I love the stupid."

>>69177732
I know how people work, if I said anything, it would show that I consider her arguments worthwhile when in fact they're actually retarded. I'll let other people see why I didn't respond.
>>
>>69177035
>if consumers have more money, they buy more shit and goods.
If wages go up, that means the cost of producing the goods and services those consumers have jobs in, goes up. So the price of goods goes up. It also means some goods may go up so much that people won't want to buy them as much, so sales for those goods go down. But even if the sales didn't go down, the companies producing those goods and services have more costs to cover. I all balances out. Minimum wage is generally raised when the average wage has risen anyways, and the new minimum underlines the natural rise. This raise is happening simply because people want more money, even though the jobs market is weak still. It will just result in fewer jobs, and higher prices. And the few people with those remaining jobs will have to pay higher taxes to pay for the people who lost their jobs or can't find new ones.

>so raising the minimum wage will cut the need for labor
There is never any *need* for labour, there is just demand. And yes, demand for labour will fall if it costs more.
>>
>>69175940
>try writing great literature working 40 hours a week
It worked for bukowski, why wouldn't it work for anyone else. I work less than 2 days a week and get paid over 500k. Maybe you art students should have made better career choices
>>
>>69178088
>no understanding of politics or how to grow an American economy.

>muh open borders
>muh minimum wage hike
>muh unemployment

retard
>>
>>69178116
>There is never any *need* for labour, there is just demand.
Beautiful strawman but people will always be out to make a profit, if hiring more workers get them that then they'll put up with the SLIGHTLY higher minimum wage. It will go up to 15 over years for companies to adjust, there will be no need to unemploy millions, and the extra money they get, will go to those same companies because people will have more money to spend there, not only that, but you will have better worker retention and work quality. It raised business in every other modern country, it can work here.

>So the price of goods goes up. It also means some goods may go up so much that people won't want to buy them as much.
That would never happen, these businesses still want to make a profit, you're retarded.

>>69178431
Yes minimum wage is too low, umemployment is too high, and borders should be open because it creates more competition and business, especially when those workers pay taxes. You're retarded.
>>
>>69179339
illegals don't pay taxes you fucking moron
>>
>>69179339
You have no understanding of economics do you? If labor costs more, why would a company hire more workers to have a higher net profit? A higher labor cost only leads to fewer workers doing more and a higher percentage of automation to offset hiring more labor
>>
>>69170085
Wait, so you're a bernout (with a twinge of redpill) trying to dissuade women from voting for the woman?
>>
>>69179339
>It will go up to 15 over years for companies to adjust
Doing it slowly doesn't make it better. Companies will have time to raise their prices in that time too, and make job cuts they need to, and get used to paying more taxes to pay for the higher unemployed population, and then raises their prices more to pay for that, or making more job cuts. Or if they can't do all that and still make a good profit, they can call it a day and fold the company and fire everyone.

>will go to those same companies because people will have more money to spend there
Agreed. But there is also less people working, so it's not clear there's really more money being spent. Certainly companies won't get *all* the extra money they have to spend, they'll get some.

>but you will have better worker retention and work quality
Why and why?

>It raised business in every other modern country, it can work here.
No it hasn't. Minimum wages are high in countries that can afford them, not in ones that can't. It's that simple.

>That would never happen
What won't happen exactly? Prices won;t go up? Or people won't buy certain products as much when they become more expensive?

> You're retarded.
Y tho
>>
>>69179609
Illegals buy groceries, they pay the tax there. They buy housing, they pay taxes there. They buy cars, you are horribly retarded.

>>69179870
Because the labor would not cost more than the profit they would get from more demand of whatever they own, better worker quality, better worker retention. Business still makes a fuckton of profit in America, they can afford the higher minimum wage and not only that, but they'll get it back when people start spending more. There would also be a demand for more business, people would have to double the amount of money they have to buy things they don't need. The minimum wage raise, along with cheaper healthcare, would help business more and spur incentive for middle class people to start their own and employ people.

>>69180179
Uhh, I was pointing that Sanders is better for women which is why he's winning with them, it was a long debate, I don't remember the exact details.
>>
>>69171871
>we make artists, philosophers, etc., go through much more shit then they need to
>women
>artists
>philosophers

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>69180803
bernie ain't gonna win breh, give it up

he's too big of a pussy, hillary is big dicking you guys right now
>>
File: productivity-and-hourly.png (29 KB, 975x599) Image search: [Google]
productivity-and-hourly.png
29 KB, 975x599
Sad to see /pol/ shitting all over the OP.

Dude is not incorrect about a lot of points.

American workers are insanely productive and generate ridiculous amounts of profits but wages haven't kept pace with those gains. Americans work harder and longer than any other first world nation (except maybe Japan) and our quality of life is in the toilet compared to most of them.
>>
>>69180803
Illegals don't pay income taxes, payroll taxes, etc.
>>
File: tard.jpg (9 KB, 252x200) Image search: [Google]
tard.jpg
9 KB, 252x200
>>69170085
>implying that /pol/ was ever wrong
>>
>>69175940
>Try painting the next Mona Lisa or writing the greatest literature or screenplay when you're working 40 hours to pay your rent.

Fuck that noise, I've been doing that since I graduated. I busted my ass so that I could write for a living, because guess what? It's fucking WORK. I've got two books published at 25, and my deadline for the third is in May. Once that's submitted, I'll be able to quit my job and write full time.

You've got to drag yourself through shit you don't want to do in order to do the things you DO want to do. Nobody gave me shit, and I DIDN'T FUCKING ASK. I wanted to do it on my own, because that's the way this kind of shit is SUPPOSED to be.

Fuck, Stephen King was a janitor at a high school after college, was eventually able to get a better position teaching English, and wrote whenever he had the time. Once a publisher saw "Carrie," they bought it on the spot (for only like five grand). Six months after it came out, though, he got a nice check in the mail for $250,000 for the paperback reprint rights to "Carrie," and he was able to quit and write full time.

This is fucking reality. If you think that having an art degree means that you have to work for minimum wage, you're fucking retarded. Freelance your skills. Go into graphic design. Do something tangentially related to art. I work as a fucking editor to feed myself, and I'm doing all right.

These fucks need to grow the fuck up and get a job that suits their fucking needs. Go file. Go be a receptionist. They have a four year degree, presumably! It's not like my three degrees in English Lit, History, and Education qualify me any more to answer fucking phones!

You wanna know why the jobs they want are all minimum wage? Because they're EASY FUCKING JOBS. Flip a burger. Job's done! Stock this shelf. "Can I clock out now?"

Fuck you, fuck this whole fucking generation. I hope you all burn in fucking hell for your "art."
>>
>>69181440
/pol/ is always right.
>>
>>69181021
And the reason the chart only goes back to the 70's is that that's when nixon ended the gold standard. Before than wages and earning rose together. Since then the Fed has been fucking with interest rates in ways that favour large companies and banks first and actually low wage earners last, causing the wealth gap to widen. Forcing minimum wage hikes will only make things worse for the working class. It's like being a fat shit, and deciding you need to take loads of pills for all the medical problems you've developed, and not understanding that you just need to eat less and exercise more and all those problems will fix themselves.

Bernie even wants to make the Fed keep interest rates even lower for longer, making things even worse. He'll literally be helping corporate america more and hurting the working class more than anyone in government right now. That's how bad he is.
>>
Minimum wage increase means people who don't produce things (WOMEN) will be out of a job. :-)

Men produce things. Women consume things.
>>
>>69181888
Bernie will fix that too. It will be illegal to hire a man if you don't already have more women than men working for you. It will also be illegal to pay the men more than the women, even if they are less qualified and work less hours, or don't even show up for work.
>>
>>69170407
First post always right
>>
>>69181507
>Fuck that noise, I've been doing that since I graduated. I busted my ass so that I could write for a living, because guess what? It's fucking WORK.
Writing a book is fucking work, working 40 hours a week so you can write a book is fucking retarded and it dissuades people much more creative and intelligent than you from writing. Your book probably sucks dick btw and you probably included every trope or pattern to hope that people like it. Fucking hack.

Stephen King sucks dick too, only dumb Americans like him.

>If you think that having an art degree means that you have to work for minimum wage, you're fucking retarded.
I think having an art degree shouldn't guarantee you go bankrupt unless you have an extreme stroke of brilliance and luck, both of which take time and effort. You are the retard here.

>Because they're EASY FUCKING JOBS. Flip a burger.
You've never worked fast food. Kill yourself, it's not that's it complicated, it's that it's a really shitty job in high demand. Again, kill yourself. And most of these people are stuck with families and house bills.
>>
>>69171296
You are a cuck and I am so happy that liberals are self-destructing. You are a cis white male and need to check your fucking privilege. The woman is so fucking right.
>>
>>69180803
You're making this up as you go aren't you kiddo? You're just jumping to conclusions and assuming people getting paid more and having more disposable income leads to them buying more of your product for some reason. For example people aren't just going to go buy more fast food with a higher min wage. It's only going to lead to more robots working there because they aren't laid. You also assume private businesses will higher more workers and more people start businesses but because you clearly have never employed anyone in your life I can tell you it leads to hour slashing to compensate the higher wage and healthcare coverage
>>
>>69181507
>Fucking this

At work, a guy who washes cars goes on and on about how small his wage is.
He doesnt even have to be fast or anything (they are stockpiled cars, not a commercial car washing street).

I told him one day "Well, look, your job has absolutely no requirements, you have absolutely no qualification for anything only the most basic school degreee and it´s a fucking easy job as it gets.... what exactly do you except? you even get a bit more then minimum wage... that´s pretty good all things considered."

He then began crying about "muuh I´m 45y/o, worked a good job at logisitcs etc.etc.etc."

>And it fucking doesnt matter now.

Heck, I´ve showed him what I have to do for a living and he begged me to get back into his old car wash position.
And STILL wanted more money.
>>
>>69171871
>women
>artists
>philosophers
Ho Lee Phuc
>>
>>69183482
virgin
>>
>>69182828
>working 40 hours a week so you can write a book is fucking retarded

Yeah because most people do so much with their spare time.
Like posting on kikebook for 24/7, or sitting in front of the TV .... or posting on a mongolian porn site.
>>
>>69181507
Never seen a more accurate post.

OP I would gladly fuck your GF any time you like. I am even willing to let you watch and as long as you pay for my plane ticket or gas money, I will even do it on my own time.

As a plus, I am a black man. So you know I will treat your woman better than you ever could.
>>
feminism is a jewish war on the family, nothing more. any insights about equality are purely coincidental
>>
>>69183701
>classic liberal projection
you are literally showing your insecurities for all to see
>>
>>69183701
he's right, though. to the extent that women can become philosophers, it's only by parroting the opinions of the man who's nailing them.
>>
>>69177035
>being this cucked
>not realizing niggers are less than whites in almost every measurable way, MUH MAGIC DIRT
>>
>>69182828
Fuck off, man, I spent a year putting together a book that avoids typical character tropes so that I could write the damn book I WANTED to write. And you know what? It sold! Then I did it AGAIN! And now that I'm about to do it a third time and shift to doing it full time, I'm going to celebrate. You know why? Because I get to do what I fucking love. And pieces of shit like you never will, because you don't have the drive to do what's necessary.

Also, as an aside, how the hell do you know how creative or intelligent I am? How many of your friends have managed to publish any novels at all? Not self-publish, by the way, I mean Big Boy Publishing. I'm guessing... none? Is it none? It's probably none.

And for the record, I DID work in fast food. When I was in high school and college. Because that's, you know, when you're FUCKING SUPPOSED TO WORK IN FAST FOOD, YOU JACKASS. It's not supposed to be the end goal for anyone!

Jesus Christ, go freelance and make some money. Shut your fucking mouths and stop whining about shit that wouldn't apply to you if you had half a fucking brain. Or is it too much work?
>>
>>69170085

LMAOOO. 95% chance this post is the result of some bernie cuck forum "invading" /pol/. Places like /r/bernieforpresident sometimes realize that /pol/ memetics actually have a ripple effect throughout the internet. So they talk about how to discreetly shill for bernie.

This guy baits you in by telling that /pol/ was right and feminism is evil. But then everything he wrote in his image js complete and total cucking for bernie.

>implying that all jobs hold equal value
>implying that the government can magically make jobs worth as much as STEM
>implying that doing this isn't just redistribution of wealth from people who create real value
>implying that economies can function without creating value if we just make everyone get equal amounts of green pieces of paper

This is so laughably unintelligent that it reminds me why I don't have to be afraid of Bernieism in the long run because his supporters are literally too stupid to use an ounce of critical thinking o figure out how to world works. Anyone agreeing with OP is a massive moron and got baited hard.

Stay cucked
>>
>>69170085
I completely disagree with what you said, but completely agree that she's being a cunt and needs to shut up.
>>
>>69177035
>if consumers have more money,
Which brings us back to exhibit A. Supply vs demand
The supply of money doubles, demand stays the same, value of money goes down.
>>
>>69171702
RF?
>>
File: 1455478602146.jpg (45 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1455478602146.jpg
45 KB, 400x300
I knew OP was always a faggot but holy fuck.
>>
File: 1442468932219.jpg (33 KB, 625x476) Image search: [Google]
1442468932219.jpg
33 KB, 625x476
>>69185903
Nothing but truth.
>>
>>69181507
thisthisthisthis
>>
File: mad_max_bait.gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
mad_max_bait.gif
3 MB, 300x252
>>
>>69170085
>True progressives would never side with these idiots
they seem like average progressive retards to me
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.