[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You all know the female mental capacity and where it leads, especially
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1459204345466.jpg (125 KB, 733x628) Image search: [Google]
1459204345466.jpg
125 KB, 733x628
You all know the female mental capacity and where it leads, especially when taken to consideration the feminist movement.

So after /pol/ I finally got a girlfriend. Despite my past views that women are equal (etc.) I beg to differ with myself.

I was converted to atheism, and there is nothing that can undo it. However neither can be my red pill.

So I watch how liberalism destroy societies with female intellect.

I came to realize why religions were made. Not just to control and bring people together and form tribes to survive...

but to block the inevitable destruction of one's society. Most religions so far are more or less misogynists or patriarchal.

This is the consequence of the self-destructive and anti-tribalist women in societies.

With my gf I learnt how with strong authority you can tame them to your will and lead them.

If a girl has feelings for you, she will be converted. Just like the Islam is doing to western women.

I met my gf's friend who was into female issues (aka feminist) until I literally raised up and looked down upon her like a child.

I was a little drunk so I failed to deliver the condescending argument as I hoped but guess fucking what?

She quit the feminism stuff for good. And all I had to do was to look down upon her.

I also redpilled my friends on Trump and soon they are to follow with the rest /pol/ has to offer.

My gf's father is a devout liberal/leftist but I am turning her into right winger nationalist.

Whether you cared or not, I got that off my chest and it feels so good.

Take control. Take care.
>>
Are any of you capable of not being the epitome of neckbeard for like 10 minutes of your life? I've been here for 4 years and hate all of you and think you're just as idiotic as as when I came here.
>>
>>69169661
>you can tame them to your will and lead them.

This has always been pretty well known, it's just hard to find a girl that isn't used goods.

Most girls (18-25) have had about 10 sexual partners and I will never date someone who has fucked that many people
>>
>>69169869
Well once a faggot always a faggot.

Keep dreaming.
>>
>>69170110
>I'll never fuck anyone who has had 10 or so partners

Enjoy being with ugly girls and alone for the rest of your life.
>>
>>69170188
Yeah man you really are a faggot.
>>
>>69170269
Even thought you are a faggot you have a good point
>>
>>69170110
Like you know this is something that every guy is a little butthurt about, but most men are man enough to get over it and grow up right? Of course you want to fuck hot virgins all the time, too bad that's a fucking fantasy and it's time to accept that everyone has sex a lot.
>>
File: teachman.jpg (36 KB, 385x400) Image search: [Google]
teachman.jpg
36 KB, 385x400
>>69170269
Get a load of this cuck.

While I agree excessively caring about a womans notch count is weird, the opposite (fully embracing her past no matter how slutty) is also le tip fedora levels of sperg.

There are girls out there with low notch counts. It's just common sense to take one over a slut.
>>
>>69170646
What's wrong with fucking a girl who has fucked more dudes? You insecure about your little underperforming cock there Nigel? You worried about what she'll think if you don't compare with the best? Sounds like a you problem.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (217 KB, 1240x786) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
217 KB, 1240x786
>>69170988
>>
>>69171562
If you have a good response for the first question I'll gladly listen and refrain from insulting you.
>>
>>69170988
It shows that she has low self-esteem, is irresponsible or can't control herself, or all three

Also women absorb and carry DNA of male sex partners for life
>>
>>69171906
>It shows that she has low self-esteem, is irresponsible or can't control herself

Or she just likes having sex. Controlling oneself implies negative consequences for your actions, which are easily negated with condoms and birth control.

Also absorbing DNA doesn't mean what you think it means. What do you think are the consequences of that?
>>
>>69172114
>Or she just likes having sex. Controlling oneself implies negative consequences for your actions, which are easily negated with condoms and birth control.

You are ignoring that sex emotional and psychological factors, it's not just about STDs and pregnancy (although birth control pill does fuck up female hormone production).

The social stigma against promiscuous people exists for a reason, and it's not because people are insecure that they won't perform to a sluts standards
>>
>>69172552
>You are ignoring that sex emotional and psychological factors,

Like what?

Men write off women who have had more sex because they want her kids to be all their own, it's an instinct we have that isn't necessarily rational when sex doesn't equal reproduction anymore.
>>
>>69170269
>rationalizing being with a slut

Idk bro every girl Ive been with has been pretty hot and has always had less than 1 previous partner.

Who wants used goods? Not I. But some people dont have that option I guess (you).
>>
>>69172802
>Idk bro every girl Ive been with has been pretty hot and has always had less than 1 previous partner.

I remember high school.
>>
>>69169661
>I came to realize why religions were made
I'm so glad for you. DEUS VULT
>>
>>69172970
too bad my atheism is irreversible, but either way...
DEUS VULT!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.