[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best Women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: bernini.jpg (152 KB, 736x1156) Image search: [Google]
bernini.jpg
152 KB, 736x1156
Which country has the best women /pol/?

I nominate French women.

The good:

They'll usually try and dress nice no matter what stage your relationship is at.
They're comfortable in letting you take the lead in all decisions.
Being a housewife isn't a dirty word to them.
They can and actually will cook and clean for you.
In my experience they're surprisingly open to experimentation in the bedroom (e.g. Every one of them I've been with took it up the ass with remarkably little hesitation or prompting.)

The downsides:

Usually high maintenance. I've spent a small fortune on clothes, lingerie, and household gizmos.
They're more temperamental than normal. They'll go from bitching at you for making eyes at some other girl at a party three years ago to apologizing by trying to suck your soul out through your cock in the span of a couple minutes.
Body hair. Mixed bag most are fairly well trimmed from the eyebrows down. The ones that I've been with that didn't maintain the facilities were usually so sparsely haired that it wasn't too noticeable.
>>
Memes aside, Slav women are best women
>>
>>69169411
all women are whores
>>
French women are literally north african now

Germanic,anglo,iberian and slav women are the best
>>
>>69169862
Says the swede. Been culturally enriched in the street lately?
>>
>>69169987
Nope, all the migrants are in welfare ghettos in malmo and also france is like 10% muslim with paris as a city where black babies are a majority. Sweden is only 4% muslim the reason why you only hear about muslima commiting crimea ia that they're the only ones doing it
>>
French girls can be hot as fuck. I hooked up with one here and she was on her rag, and the way she offered up her ass was so fucking cut with that accent, much more adorable then quebec accents.

But my wife is fucking awesome, she is my partner in everything, I run a business and she wears a bunch of hats that saves me a lot of money.

And she's a squirrel, she loves investing and as far as investing outside of my company goes, she's proportionally better then me.

I'm not even sure what nationality she is, I think she's dutch. Last name was Groeneveld before taking mine.

I don't know about writing entire bios out for women based on their ancestry, I kind of feel like you're just possibly setting yourself up for a lot of disappointment, and probably closing yourself off from a lot of opportunities too if you take that kind of shit seriously...

But my wife is perfect to me and if that's a product of whatever her ethnicity is, then that.
>>
I love them all until I get to know them...
>>
>>69170456
My wife was a french national. We meet during grad school. I agree charting the nationality of someone who's a couple generations removed from their ancestry is stupid.
>>
>women
>any good

step up nigga
>>
>>69170915
What's it like to be born without any game?
>>
>>69169411

Almost all western women are sluts and whores.

French women are like the queens of the sluts and whores. American women are a close second.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.