[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stephanie Cegielski quits?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: trump29n-4-web.jpg (51 KB, 635x423) Image search: [Google]
trump29n-4-web.jpg
51 KB, 635x423
Who is this bitch, and why should I care? I'm going through her twitter, trying to confirm if she even worked for the campaign at all. Anyone got more info?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-strategist-disavows-support-scathing-column-article-1.2580370
>>
>>69168494
She most likely got a bribe to quit and leave trump in the lurch. Sad desu senpai
>>
She worked for a PAC, Not trump.

As we know, trump doesn't believe in using pacs.

Figure it out.
>>
>>69169287

This was my first thought, but I'm assuming that the major outlets that have picked this story up would have fact checked that. I can't see anything at all related to Trump on her LinkedIn, and she has been a VERY vocal antagonist of the entire GOP since at least mid-Oct 2015.
>>
>>69169287
This
>>
>>69169968
>>69169287

Here is an article in PEOPLE that has a statement from the Trump campaign, that pretty much clears it up.

http://www.people.com/article/donald-trump-campaign-staffer-open-letter-defector
>>
>>69168494
The bleeding jew opts for the kike favorable candidate.

Surprised anons?
>>
As if we are that politically unaware to not realize that every single campaign has spies in each others campaign. That's like common sense and has been for decades, maybe over a century at this point.

It's called sabotage.
>>
File: Bullshit Expose.png (25 KB, 592x160) Image search: [Google]
Bullshit Expose.png
25 KB, 592x160
>>69168494
>>69169287
>>
>>69168494
asdg
>>
that's an ugly broad
>>
Aside from her looks, can you otherwise fault her argument?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.