[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UPDATE: Subjects In Deep Creek Incident Detained and Released
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: deep-creek-.jpg (77 KB, 800x449) Image search: [Google]
deep-creek-.jpg
77 KB, 800x449
Nothing to see here, folks.
The subjects were very cooperative and were interviewed. A local FBI agent responded to assist with interviews. A records check of the subjects, their weapons, and their vehicles was completed. The records check revealed none of the subjects had a criminal history or outstanding warrants, the weapons were registered with the Department of Justice except for the rifle, and the vehicles were also registered.
http://www.vvng.com/update-subjects-in-deep-creek-incident-detained-and-released/
>>
Anyone with information regarding this investigation is urged to contact Deputy S. Scranton or Sergeant D. Rodriguez
>>
dimes to dollars you will be hearing about this again.
bump if you know it's true
>>
>>69167917
brump
>>
File: 1439836455338.jpg (12 KB, 170x94) Image search: [Google]
1439836455338.jpg
12 KB, 170x94
>>69167476
Large Sweeps Round-Up Mexican Gang Members Operating in the US

http://www.dailystormer.com/large-sweeps-round-up-mexican-gang-members-operating-in-the-us/
>>
File: SHERMAN.jpg (46 KB, 344x480) Image search: [Google]
SHERMAN.jpg
46 KB, 344x480
>>69167476
I honestly don't know if the story is that these were law abiding american patriots who were illegally detained and harassed by the federal government while breaking no laws or if this is supposed to be a terrorist training camp.
>>
>>69168393
Only thing these guys have in common is that they are Muslims. We will be seeing these faces again.
>>
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 729x670) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 729x670
Here better pic from last night
>>
>>69168571
could be beaners

whoever they are, these guys are probably being followed now
>>
>>69167476
Released where? Into our country?
>>
>>69168510
yup
>>
>>69167476
wtf happened to the thread
>>
>>69168761
"San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Spokeswoman, Olivia Bozek said, “The deputies detained the subjects and from what I was told they are going to be transported to the High Desert Detention Center. I do not know what charges they are going to be booked for.”

The Detention Center should have the names of those released tomorrow, maybe, maybe not:
http://web.sbcounty.gov/sheriff/bookingsearch/bookingsearch.aspx
>>
group of males, 17 total...
Totally normal stuff
>>
>>69168850
Political correctness, or "how can white men compete" threads buried it
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.