[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Keep the memeing to a minimum and you might learn something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: fatty.jpg (74 KB, 740x883) Image search: [Google]
fatty.jpg
74 KB, 740x883
Keep the memeing to a minimum and you might learn something

Ex muslim here AMA

Pic unrelated
>>
>>69167078
Rebirth of the KKK when
>>
Why are you an apostate
>>
>>69167247
Because most of islam's ideology is outdated with the CURRENT YEAR. While it does have some good rules, the bad ones outwheigh them by far.

I also was very sceptic to the existance of god. It started in my teenage years then eventully as i grew older i felt that religion doesen't belong in the kind of society i live in, so i just stopped practicing it
>>
>>69167078
Does Islam inspire violence or are violent people attracted to fundamentalism Islam?
>>
>>69168546
No, those who do that, are people who have taken matters into their own hands
>>
>>69167078
You at least go eastern orthodox?
>>
>>69168926
Are you afraid of your family? Have you cut ties? Would they kill you if they knew you were an apostate?
>>
Do you still fake being muslim to score swedish qts?
>>
>>69169232
No i'm done with religion. I have no reason or motivation to continue
>>
>>69169383
No my family respects my descion. I'm 23 now although they are disapointed with my choice they dont hate me for it either. My mom & dad are very moderate muslims
>>
>>69169614
So you're not a swede? How is it living there? Anyway congratulations, you'll be part of the people who will save that nation from a religion like Islam.
>>
>>69167078
lol i remember those pages on facebook. fun stuff
>>
>>69167078

Do you fear you will be beheaded by other muzzies
>>
>>69170108
most muslims consider eachother as brothers & sisters, not they who dont like islam are enemies idk where this meme is coming from
>>
>>69167078
I'll be going to Sweden next spring to Jönköping.
I'm wondering if Muslim women are 'progressive.'
Are they willing to leave Islam like you, or have sex with me?
>>
File: 1420699581532.jpg (54 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
1420699581532.jpg
54 KB, 720x576
>>69167078
>Ex muslim
nice taqqiya ahmed. I hope your family gets bombed.
>>
isn't it hard for most to leave the religion?
>>
File: mfw muslims.webm (3 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
mfw muslims.webm
3 MB, 720x480
>>69169614
>moderate
>muslims
that's what we call an oxymoron.
>>
>>69170778
Leaving's not allowed, actually
>>
>>69170637
50/50 id say wouldnt get my hopes up tho
>>
>>69171173
How many Muslims are like your parents (moderate)?
>>
>>69171400
where are you originally from? Do you feel shame leaving your homecountry behiind? How do you feel about other muslims?
>>
File: WhiteBitches.jpg (49 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
WhiteBitches.jpg
49 KB, 736x552
When are you fuckers gonna start killing the degenerate queers?

And why did you move to a satanic country ruled by degenerate queers?
>>
>>69171765
Im orginally from Iran, i do feel no shame as i had no other choice, my government are greedy and hungry for power, they do not care about the people
>>
>>69171405
majority of those living in sweden are moderate the rest are either extremist or non religious at all
>>
>>69173175
How prominent is the Sunni Shia issue in immigrant communities?
>>
>>69171885
When are you fuckers gonna start killing the degenerate queers?
Homosexuality in iran & saudi arabia is punishable by death
>>
>>69167078
>Ex muslim here
What precautions have you taken in order to preserve your own life?

If your family makes plans to go to a family wedding in the middle east, do you plan to attend?

If holy war breaks out house-to-house and street to street, on whose side would you fight?
>>
>>69173392
its not as big as in the middle east most people dont even care
>>
>>69173417
Iran doesn't sound too bad, why did you move to a place like sweden?
>>
>>69174286
Because of the sanctions and my governemnt only cares for geopolitical influence, not the people of iran
The sanctions made everything so exepensive
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.