[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
talented non-whites in white nations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (229 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
229 KB, 1920x1080
are you against non-white qualified individuals migrating and/or living in white nations?
and if so explain why?
>>
Because there will always be at least an equally talented White person available, and because brown people will never reciprocate. There is literally no reason to do it.
>>
>>69164445
What the fuck is that flag
>>
Black science man is an entertainer with no scientific acumen, chocolate bar.
>>
neighbor across the street from me is an engineer for Boeing and he immigrated from India. I don't care as long as they have something to contribute and are coming to work, I just think we need a vetting process to keep out illiterate south americans who won't learn english and people with criminal backgrounds.
>>
File: black_man_science.jpg (182 KB, 650x560) Image search: [Google]
black_man_science.jpg
182 KB, 650x560
>>69164445
If a scientist or an engineer want to stay here because of some job he was hired for, is OK. Finish the job and return to your country. No problem if is not a muslim.
>>
>>69164445
If they integrate and aren't muslims yup
>>
>>69164445
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>69164445

I'm against it. Not only does it flood the white collar job market in North America which is already dwindling, but it also causes a big brain drain on their home countries which need them far more.
>>
>>69165090
yes he is an astronomer not an astrophysicist as usually claimed and has no real track record of publications. good science educator i guess which is not nothing but he's not changing the way we think about the world.
>>
>>69165090
>>69165531
These.

Tyson isn't that impressive. If you ever get the chance to thumb through a NASA department the average scientist and engineer has published more works than Tyson ever did.
>>
>>69164445
Hi, Qatar
>>
>>69165062
cutter
>>
>>69164445

Non-white anesthesiology resident here. I'm completely and utterly against letting more refugees into this country. One day soon you whites will learn that everyone in this world is running away from muslims.

I feel like the world should collectively build a giant wall around the middle east and trap them in with each other. They will either all kill each other off or learn to live with each other. Either way, the world will finally know peace.
>>
Not at all if they're Mongoloid. We should import lots of Asians and breed with them to get back to our roots.
>>
>>69166497
sadly the most sensible thing I have read in eons
>>
>>69166295
No It's Ka-Tar. We don't pronounce things the way the mudslimes want us to that shit is a psyop
>>
>>69164445
Most migrants coming here for work are ok in my book. It's the ones coming here for welfare that suck.

Watch Milton Friedman knock it out the park, as usual:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C52TlPCVDio
>>
>>69164445
STEALTH
R
A
RARE
E A
R
E
E
>>
File: god emperor trump.png (90 KB, 278x280) Image search: [Google]
god emperor trump.png
90 KB, 278x280
>>69164445
what the fuck is a "qatar"?
>>
>>69164445
Tyson is just a well trained nigger, don't be fooled

all he does is parrot the innovations and insights of white people.

white people probably write the script for his shows too.
>>
>>69164445
They'll be an irrelevant minority so I'm fine with that. Some of them probably won't reproduce.
>>
>>69164445
Hershey's or KitKat?
>>
>>69166978
Is a place where you get killed for the glory of having a world cup.
>>
>>69166986
>white people probably write the script for his shows too.
they do, but he can speak quite eloquently off-the-cuff as well.
>>
>>69165062
Slavery
>>
>>69167203
4u
>>
>>69164445
Yea, Indians, Bengalis and Paki's are really tearing it up in academia, while white are busy majoring in African and Gender studies
>>
File: Merkel_airlines.gif (2 MB, 400x332) Image search: [Google]
Merkel_airlines.gif
2 MB, 400x332
>>69166497
It is like watching a snail crawl along the sharp side of a razor, slithering but surviving. Slithering onto the other side of a pare of scales connected to a detonater. And one day you will have more deaths to terror in Europe than in Israel.

Oh wait. That's already the case!
>>
>>69165973

He's more of an teacher than anything else.

Teaching science to children across america and beyond.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.