[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God will forgive me for my fedora phase and all the dumb shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1458536729412.png (75 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1458536729412.png
75 KB, 499x499
God will forgive me for my fedora phase and all the dumb shit I said, right? He knows the weakness and ignorance of mankind doesn't he?

I've prayed that god forgives my blasphemy, pride and ignorance. Am I gonna make it, anons?
>>
>>69164027
No
>>
File: 1458178968695.png (191 KB, 419x398) Image search: [Google]
1458178968695.png
191 KB, 419x398
>he believes in a magic sky daddy

fucking lmao

You have to be a special kind of dumb for that.
>>
>>69164255
>posts anime
sterilize yourself senpai
>>
>>69164027
You realize you're going to hell for this shitpost, right?
>>
>>69164340
He's from Sweden
The rapefugees are cucking him.
>>
>>69164429

Shitposting isn't a sin. Jesus shitposted in the temple all the time bruh
>>
stop listening to catholics and read the scriptures, you will be fine.
>>
Jesus forgives all, deus vult.
>>
>>69165175
If you do believe in magic sky daddy this guy is correct.

Aslong as you truly believe in Jesus no matter how many sins you have commited he accepts you. He died for all your sins so all you have to do is believe in him.
>>
>>69164027
As long as you haven't commited Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit, you're fine, just go to Confession If you're truly sorry.
But if you did commit blasphemy against the Holy spirit (Knowing its an eternal sin). Tough luck.
>>
>>69164027
Ye it's cool son.

Hey. Quick question? What's your favourite snack food?

Gabriel is organising your surprise welcome par-

I mean never mind.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.