[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LETTER FROM THE FRONT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1458939024536.jpg (85 KB, 490x613) Image search: [Google]
1458939024536.jpg
85 KB, 490x613
ask a guy who just saw "refugees" for the first time anything.
>>
Saw a family of refugees about 2 days ago... fuck that shit
>>
Did they smell? Did they attempt to kidnap/rape//rob/convert you? Did seeing them make you want to go full crusade?
>>
>>69163901
funny, when I was in school in the 90s we had economic refugees from portugal
>>
>>69163810
Where's your wife?
>>
>>69163970
of course much more from italy... ^^
>>
>>69163810
it has finally happend. been on pol for about a year. Saw pol going from basically worshipping Germany to calling it the most cucked nation on the planet that should be nuked.

All the while my life was literally unchanged in any way. Now it has happend is saw fucking "refugees". Now my life has been affected i was forced to lay my eye on these leeches in my town.
>>
>>69163970
>Did they smell?
they smelled of Vodka because they were drinking it.

>Did they attempt to kidnap/rape//rob/convert you?
no, they asked me for cigarettes which i declined even though they just saw me bying two packs, kek

>Did seeing them make you want to go full crusade?
no

>Where's your wife?
moved back in with her parents after we got divorced last year.
>>
>>69164175
>saw fucking "refugees"
Wow, you saw refugees the first time? Do you live in a little village in the mountains in bavaria? Lucky guy!
>>
>>69164634
no, i live in a small town of about 50.000 inhabitants.
>>
>>69164175
>tfw I see more and more sandniggers in my hometown year by year
>tfw I live in a neighborhood where more than 50% are mudslims
>tfw nearly every confrontation I've ever had involved sandniggers
>tfw I can't even go shopping without seeing male mudslims verbally oppress their wives anymore

just last week I saw a man push and yell at his wife in the middle of a mall. Nobody did SHIT and just ignored it because that's what we do now. He lifted his arm like he was gonna punch her but instead showed her and yelled some more.

This isn't even uncommon. Everyone I know have more stories like this and it's only been getting worse.

It's just sad, man.. I remember how it was when I was a young child and there were no immigrants. Then step by step everything started changing.

We would pride ourself in our traditions and nationality. What happened......
>>
>>69164037
>funny, when I was in school in the 90s we had economic refugees from portugal

Bet we weren't raping and blowing shit up ey
>>
>>69164459
>>69164459
>moved back in with her parents after we got divorced last year.
did she see refugees too?
>>
>>69165253
no they were no refugees here when we seperated. I was cheating on her with one of her best friends.
>>
I haven't seen any "refugees" here yet, probably won't either because they allowed municipalities to choose themselves how many refugees they want to take in if at all, subsidised by the government. They will take in a few "refugees", but will house them in a former nursery home as far away from the municipality centre as possible. But it's not empty of obvious economic migrants here, from Eritrea and Somalia, norwegian government doesn't even try to hide the obvious fact that they're all economic migrants, at least not here in the based northern part of the country.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.