[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: meanwhile-in-america-meme-31.jpg (37 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile-in-america-meme-31.jpg
37 KB, 500x367
Why does the whole world generalize Americans in to the dumb southerners stereotype? It's clear most of us don't act that way I mean I don't go around saying all Brits have bad teeth but lots of Brits will say "Oh Americans are so dumb and fat and rude and they like to shoot children as a hobbie" and then they take that as fact. All I can tell is that it's anti American propaganda made by ourselves and others and I'm pretty fucking sick of it! As well of the fact that a lot of countries in Europe have their on problems that they refuse to notice or reflect on themselves.
(not a Brit just using a VPN and 4chan pass)
>>
>>69163450
>not a brit
come on love we all know it's a lie
>>
>>69163450
We stereotype other countries, races, etc by the worst. Not just us Americans. Maybe that shit is strong over there. Shit, what is the first thing my fellow Americans think of Germany? Definetely nothing that doesn't have ties to WW2 or just explicitly WW2.
>>
>>69163827
Beer is the first thing I think of then Nazis but I don't think that most Germans are still Nazis unlike people in EU who will say all Americans are dumb
>>
>>69163450
>Nigel al Cuckadi poses as an American throwing his Southern brothers under a bus of Ploitical Correctness and Foreign Opinion

gas yourself, suicide now
>>
>>69163869
Fucking kill your self faggot
>>
>>69164155
Nope not a Eurofag just angry
>>
>>69164316
lies.
>>
>>69163450
They are jealous, pure and simple. I just learned to lay back and laugh as they start to sweat and cry as I continue living my superior Yankee life.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (192 KB, 1763x698) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
192 KB, 1763x698
Proof I'm not a eurofag
>>
>>69163450
>Oh Americans are so dumb and fat and rude and they like to shoot children as a hobbie
But that is a fact.
>>
>>69164447
Ay Yankee brother
>>
>>69163450
Because "le memes xD" and anyone these days under the age of 24 being completely unable to think of anything clever and original.
>>
>>69163450

Because the only media they get from us (television shows and movies) are run by White hating liberal jews.
>>
>>69164813
Yeah okay fair enough
>>
>>69164112
Of course, that is what stereotypes are. We both understand stereotypes aren't 100% and display the worst of people's but there are truths in them. Just don't accept them as whole facts. Many stereotypes can be conflict. Texans being stupid is a stereotype but the damn state is a tech hub and creates tons of GDP despite the stereotype and the big Hispanic population with the stereotypes of being both lazy and hard working. Texas itself holds so many stereotypes and both affirms them and disproves them. Life is grey.
>>
>>69165106
Europeans talk about us being gullible yet many take the stereotypes they hear about us as fact.
>>
And by the way I do have experience with this as I studied abroad for a total of 3.5 years
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.