[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are rich metropolises like New York and Paris liberal while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8
File: 2295.jpg (28 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
2295.jpg
28 KB, 256x256
Why are rich metropolises like New York and Paris liberal while the poor rural countryside is often conservative?
>>
>>69162722
Poor people are dumb.
>>
>>69162722
disease spreads in more densely populated areas
>>
>>69162722
Conservative people have lower IQs
>>
different living conditions call for different measures.
>>
>>69162722
>rich metropolises
>implying Jew York and New Mogadishu aren't full of poverty stricken niggers
wew lad
>>
>>69162722

'"Mteroplòoises'" are far more prone to jewish propaganda about a multiculti lalaland like the shithole known as BRA/!L, Goy.
>>
>>69162878
Very underrated
>>
Paris and Jew York have huge population, very diverse, people follow trends very easily.
>>
90% of the people in major cities are far from rich

>How small is too small? Inside the 28 sq ft, $500-month 'pod' an illustrator built into his friend's San Francisco apartment
>Peter Berkowitz, 25, constructed a tiny bedroom pod in the living room of his friend's San Francisco apartment
>One bedroom apartments in the city rent for $3,500 per month compared to his $508 per month to live in a pod
>The pod is equipped with a fold-down desk, cushioned backboard that's slanted and LED lights for reading
>He believes pods can provide a 'needed fix' for people who want to add a bedroom to apartments without rent rising
>His eight-foot-long pod is also equipped with a sliding door and has room to store his books and clothing

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3511431/Inside-eight-foot-bedroom-pod-built-San-Francisco-apartment-s-equipped-sliding-door-LED-lights.html
>>
>>69162722
Cities are anonymous and everyone knows your shit in the countryside.
>>
>>69162722
Because wealth is hoarded by the left and the right is fine with enough.
Welcome to the truth.
>>
>>69162722
Lazy welfare junkies in cities.
>>
>>69162722
idk but nyc has the highest population of jews anywhere in the world outside of Israel
soruce: living here
>>
File: image.jpg (495 KB, 949x1423) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
495 KB, 949x1423
In the countryside change happens very slowly. People more likely to have a "Why fix what isn't broken?" mentality.
>>
Niggers and spics.thats your answer.
>>
IF YOU'RE GONNA BE DUMB, YOU GOTTA BE TOUGH.
>>
>>69162953
>>69162766
kill yourselves
>>
>>69163306
R A R
A
R
F
L
A
G
>>
>>69163383
R A R E

A

R

E
>>
idk about Brazil, but here, the cities are poor (except for the elites) and the information people who can afford to live that far away from civilization are those with enough money and who want to get away from the rat-infested shitholes like most of NYC
>>
>>69162722
"Intellectuals" like to brag about how intelligent they are, even on subjects that are completely outside their domains of expertise, such as economics and social policy. Their pride and lack of pragmatism makes them easy suckers for delusional "feel good" ideologies of self-congratulation.
>>
File: 2659764.jpg (660 KB, 1024x832) Image search: [Google]
2659764.jpg
660 KB, 1024x832
>>69163243
>Berkowitz
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 768x1024
>>69163491
Nigga what the fuck are you smoking
>>
>>69162722
I live in a borough of NYC that is almost all suburban and middle class to filthy rich McMansions. Almost everyone here is conservative and voting for Trump. OP you are thinking on general level, you have to look deeper into it.. There are rich conservative areas and poor liberal areas all over the country. For instance all cities have a large poor Black and Hispanic area that votes completely democrat for the gibsmedat, this makes all cities look way more blue than they actually are.

If only white people were allowed to vote in 2012 Obama would have only won 10 states or so I believe.
>>
File: tumblr_mrnmu5KSRJ1s4mvheo1_500.jpg (61 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mrnmu5KSRJ1s4mvheo1_500.jpg
61 KB, 500x500
>>69163306
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>69163282
Best thing I have ever read on this site. You've distilled this problem absolutely perfectly. Well done.
>>
>>69164013
Its why these retards keep spamming 'why do poor whites vote against their own economic interests'
They cannot understand why some people are not as materialistic as them
>>
People in the country want the opportunity to make a life for themselves. People in the city want to be handed everything.
>>
>>69163410
Hurts when they are right, huh?
>>
>>69164218
Marxism is materialism, all theoretical problems and proposed solutions are material (economic).

The antithesis is the immaterial; spiritual, religious, traditional, cultural, racial, ethics, virtue.

And that's why communists hate religion, it's the most powerful force to stand and unite against it.
>>
>>69164525
>they're right
>no evidence posted
w3w
>>
More blacks in big cities.

People in rural areas know how to work for a living.

I've lived in both big cities and very small towns and both have their up sides.
>>
>>69162722
Rich people can be ignorant
>>
>>69162766
That's quite the contrary, my asian friend.
People are richer there, so most are unaffected by the downsides of liberal politics.
>>
>>69163306
I never heard about this country in my whole life.
>>
>>69163383
the fuck you sayin? that ain't how it is
it's more of a "fix it til it's good enough, then make due with what you got. actually, don't bother to fix it, just make due."
>>
>>69162722
Living in a densely populated area seems to encourage the delusion that the state can take care of people effectively which over time causes people to become more authoritarian on some issues.
>>
>>69165010
>my asian friend
>French flag
Oh wait I forgot that Algeria is in Africa
>>
>>69163306
Hey Jersey, can you hide some of my money? What are the fees like?
>>
>>69162722

Can't speak for poor rural areas, but most people who are wealthy and rich are rarely self made millionaires

I live in the NYC metro area and its a prime example. Hence they don't have a concept of how shit really works
>>
>>69162722

Most people in cities aren't rich. Cities pay more, but it cost a ton more to live there. As for why the countryside is poor, it's because there's nothing there.

>>69162953

This isn't actually true if you separate the data by race.
>>
>>69162878
>>
>>69163410
>poor people generally lower IQ
>poor people generally vote conservative

Surely there is no correlation.
>>
daily reminder the rurals feed the cities.
>>
>>69165047
What did you think "New Jersey" was named after?
>>
>>69162722
What you stated isn't always the case.

Rural areas are more conservative because they are working class though. They are generally against mass immigration from third world nations because it hurts them the most. They are also against outsourcing jobs.
>>
>>69162722
A quick glance at racial demographics would answer this.
>>
File: aids skrillex 1.png (378 KB, 1646x1987) Image search: [Google]
aids skrillex 1.png
378 KB, 1646x1987
>lol poor people r dum
>lol fuckin racist conversashits!

>mfw conservatives aren't the ones speeding up the collapse of western civilization by importing refugees and allowing women to have their way

so much for the whole "stupid" argument
>>
>>69162722
Because cities are full of niggers that need handouts to live.
>>
>>69162722
Everybody knows everybody in rural areas, which means everyone sees the bottom of society and how it doesn't pay taxes yet still gets a tax return.
>>
Because liberals and 'progressives' are fucking attention whores.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.