[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Pakistani men allowed to do whatever they want without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: pakis.jpg (38 KB, 579x347) Image search: [Google]
pakis.jpg
38 KB, 579x347
Why are Pakistani men allowed to do whatever they want without being questioned?
>>
Because 6 gorillion jew died on ww2
>>
>>69160556
Pity.
>>
>>69160556
because you're all stupid big fat old fucking british cucks that are going to go extinct soon

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

FUCKING PUSSY! YOU'LL DIE AN OLD MAN AND ALL YOUR DAUGHTERS BRED OUT OF EXISTENCE IN YOUR OWN LIFE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>>
>>69160737
the only american poster
>>
File: 1459184256286.jpg (153 KB, 1000x749) Image search: [Google]
1459184256286.jpg
153 KB, 1000x749
>>69160556
It's better to let things blow over.

Don't lose your head over it
>>
>>69160556
because only white people can commit crimes
>>
>>69160556

uk can't go without their fast food
>>
>>69160556
>Pakistani

Don't you mean Asian?
>>
>>69160556

Because Pakis have infiltrated every single level of our society.

From our police forces to our courtrooms.
From our political parties to our mayoral offices.
From the newspapers to the BBC.

Birds of a feather stick together and they're all stuck together with shit.

And the liberals are all useful idiots and jump to the beat of these guys fucking tune.

I hate them.
>>
>>69160556
white privilege?
>>
>>69160783

India - you have dealt with the vile pakistani filth longer than any of us. How do we remove them from both of our societies forever????

All the Indians I have met have been generally good people - both male and female, whilst the Pakis are vile and arrogant, disdainful and rude.

One day we will remove kebab together.
>>
>>69160556
Only sharia police can arrest muslims in their culture Im not joking.
>>
>>69161079
Just kill them when they get uppity. We did that 4 times and freed Bangladesh in the process.

They know they can't do shit against us so they perform terrorist attacks like the cowards they are
>>
>>69160556
they get a free pass because they are poc
>>
>>69161297
But can you do shit against them, without toilets?
>>
>>69161489
It's funny coming from a coward. We defended against a Muslim army which had American support, what have you done against Mere refugees? Cry like a bitch and give up your gfs for sex

Just get HRT already
>>
>>69160660
>>69161099
u n c o m m o n
n
c
o
m
m
o
n
>>
>>69161796
We almost exterminated the juice, cut us some slack.
>>
Questioning is an oppressive tool used by the straight white cis male majority against the queer/POC/trans/female demographics.
>>
>>69162065
Should have killed muzzies instead. Would have done the world a favor and nobody would make a big deal about it. I mean look at the gypsies, even they got gassed but nobody talks about them
>>
>>69161297

Based India.
>>
These fucking evil devil people are probably illegal immigrants they have probably used drugs to get the white women to set up all the females for sexual prostitution ,rape, torture, they need to be hung CAMERON can you see what you are doing to the British country by allowing these devil people in our society , so I guess now for Rotherham rapists at least it will be off to prison 4 meals a day lots of heating to keep them warm access to a gym , games room and make lots of friends costing the uk tax people £100,000s a years to be in prison , CAMERON get some balls and send them back to their own country or do the decent thing and step down and let fararge send them home at least uk will be a better place to live because all you are doing is causing chaos with wars, immigrants , housing our NHS , people's taxes go to Syria you would make a good Syrian MP you must be the most hated person in the uk after all these scum you are letting in the uk.
>>
>>69163159
im a navy seal?
>>
>>69164638
This is the one and only navy seal copypasta.

Hva faen i helvette sa du akkurat om meg, din lille megge? Du skal vite at jeg kom ut som kremen av alle i klassen min i marinen, og jeg har vært involvert i mange hemmelige raid på Al-Quaeda, og jeg har over 300 bekreftede drap. Jeg er trent i gorilla krigforing og jeg er den beste snikskytteren i hele Norge's armé. Du er ikke noe annet for meg enn enda en sau. Jeg skal slette deg til faen med presisjon som aldri har blitt sett på denne styge jorda, merk mine jævla ord din jode. Tror du at du kan komme deg vekk med med å si slike ting til meg på internett? Tenk deg om igjen, din fitte. Mens vi snakker kontakter jeg mitt hemmelige nettverk av indianere i Norge og din IP blir sporet akkurat nå så det er best du er klar for stormen, din orm. Den stormen sletter den patetiske tingen du kaller ditt liv. Du er faen meg dod, unge. Jeg kan være hvor som helst, når som helst, og jeg kan drepe deg på over sju hundre måter, og det er bare med hendene mine. Jeg er ikke bare trent eksklusivt i fisting, men jeg har tilgang til hele våpenlageret til nabo bonden min og jeg kommer til å bruke det på å slette rumpen din fra kontinentet, din lille dritt. Om du bare hadde visst hvilket helvette din "snedige" lille kommentar hadde brakt på deg, hadde du kanskje holdt den jævla tungen din. Men det klarte du ikke, du gjorde det ikke, og nå betaler du prisen, din jævla idiot. Jeg skal diaré'e over hele deg og du skal drukne i det. Du er dod din unge.
>>
>>69160783
POO
IN
LOO
>>
>>69160639
OP is seriously racist if he can't see that.

>>69160556
YOU NEED YO DISMANTLE YOUR WHITE MALE PROVE LAGE TO SEE IT.

(press F to dismantle male privilege)
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.