[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Nixon right about homosexuality? Did it destroy the Gree
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: el1_3355463b.jpg (68 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
el1_3355463b.jpg
68 KB, 620x387
Was Nixon right about homosexuality? Did it destroy the Greeks and Romans?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMfVnBmpMm8
>>
Yes.
>>
What a great man he was.
>>
>>69160475
Yes
>>
Is this true?

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/09/08/donald-trump-praised-by-former-president-nixon/?_r=0
>>
>>69160475
Never knew Nixon was this based.
>>
not really

the birth rates were declining mainly due to debt, poverty, and low living standards for the middle class.

Augustus tried to pass pro fertility laws but it didn't do anything.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lex_Julia

but the faggotry couldn't possible have helped.

Nero, a Roman Emperor married a castrated boy slave for fucks sake, Rome went full degenerate at the end
>>
>>69160475

Historically, it is a sign of decadence & decline.
>>
>>69160475
too bad the jews had to take him out
>>
>>69160816
Yes it is true, Trump confirmed it.
>>
excessive homosexuality and other parafillia are symptoms, not a cause.
>>
>>69160475
fuck nixon was red pilled on cultural marxism.
>>
>>69160475
The greeks certainly believed so
>>
>>69160817
Dude he was probably the most based guy to ever get elected (Until later this year) too bad the media went full propaganda on him like they are doing to Trump and made him resign.
>>
>>69160475
longer video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TivVcfSBVSM
>>
>>69160475
BASED NIXON
A N
S I
E X
D O
N
>>
Holy shit, I didn't know this meme was real
>>
>>69161617
He was red pilled on everything. Damn shame that watergate.
>>
history is telling us the future
>>
>>69160475
Yes.
Degeneracy in general destroyed their society
>>
>>69161821
thanks
>>
How did Greece and Rome become so degenerate? Was it Jews?
>>
>>69161661
What happened is that Nixon tried to cover up Watergate, which prompted an investigation, unlike what Reagan did with the Iran-Contra Affair, which was pretty much just say "I had no idea this was going on."
>>
Redpill me on Nixon, /pol/torians.

Was he really not a crook? Was he really a white man who didn't afraid of no Jew?
>>
>>6916083
>Nero, a Roman Emperor married a castrated boy slave for fucks sake, Rome went full degenerate at the end

The Roman empire wasn't even at its greatest territorial height at that point, and would last another ~400 years until it collapsed (in the West).

And Empire is actually the result of decadence. Rome had its golden days under the Republic.
>>
>>69162806
>Implying no politician pulled any tricks to win the Presidency
>>
>>69161821
He nailed everything.
Poor man.
>>
>>69163755

Its not about tricks its about not getting caught.
>>
>>69160475
No, Christianity did.
It turned them into pussies compared to what they were before.
>>
>destroyed the romans
>took until 1453 ad to do it
>>
>>69165203
Romans I mean, Greeks were destroyed by infighting.
>>
>>69165172
Pretty much.
>>
>>69163047
nixon was pretty based. he was hard on the nigs and hippies and had no time for libertarian (jew) economics.
>>
>>69160475

It wasn't the only thing that destroyed the Romans.

>massive immigration
>massive corruption
>weakening the military

Basically, the US is following their path.
>>
>>69165711
Basically, EVERYWHERE is following their path.
>>
>>69165203
Literally the opposite of the truth. Christianity revitalized Rome. Eastern Rome especially. The only reason that the Westerners were able to culturally assimilate the Goths was that they were also Christian.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.