[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red Pilled women is the new 'Gamer Girl'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 29
File: download_20160328_160212.jpg (39 KB, 341x440) Image search: [Google]
download_20160328_160212.jpg
39 KB, 341x440
On YouTube they just keep popping up like this girl who got hundreds of subscribers in less than a month and then imploded when she dumped her boyfriend for a patrion backer (too bad for her, her ex made the video below)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEbnW03mpT4

Tay.ai is just another example of our willingness to obsess over any girl who says redpilled stuff. But don't fall for it /pol/ they are just doing it for attention!!
Only way to be with manly men doing manly stuff is to be a homo faggot, and I bet women are trying to break into that culture as well
>>
>chick going through the trouble of learning redpilled politics just to impress me
Why would I not bang that?
>>
Tay.AI is for jokes, if you're white knighting some online bio pussy, you're a major faggot and should stick to r9k.
>>
it's all about how articulate they are
if they're clearly thinking for themselves and presenting new or logical ideas then fine
the ones who slut it up for attention/neetbux are obvious
>>
>>69160560
She got a patrion pretty fast. It was Also obvious that her BF was writing her scripts. She's basically bizzaro Anita Sarkisian
>>
>>69160378
Damn anon, I didn't think of it that way. I'd rather have women try to be good people than gamer attention-whores though. It serves to teach their beta male followers better than watching girls play games
>>
Despite you being a sperglord I kind of agree. It's only natural for women to try and garner attention from primarily male only groups and anti-feminism is no different.

But Tay was just fun and she developed witty banter. Cool your jets.
>>
>>69160751
>just for fun
Try to get through this bideo without crying. U can't. You have been programmed to care
youtube.com/watch?v=apVH_mXQ8L4
>>
what the fuck is this retarded shit

aren't there special sites for this shit, why post it on /pol/?
>>
>>69160378
>Red Pilled women is the new 'Gamer Girl'
This fucking nailed it. There are so many of these attention whores on youtube now.
>>
who is this and why should i care
>>
>>69160378
Her boyfriend sounds like a faggot, She was right to dump him.
>>
Why is this shit even here? Who gives a flying fuck. Some late twenty year old fucking a 18 year old, she goes for the dude with more money.

OP just go hang around high schools some more and pick up another kid.
>>
>>69161938
Why are there so many of you fuckers on here
You almost outnumber croats and it makes no sense
>>
File: 1456351822332.jpg (246 KB, 886x853) Image search: [Google]
1456351822332.jpg
246 KB, 886x853
>>69160378
It's just an elaborate ruse, no matter what a particular woman says, the laws are in her favor.
>>
>>69160378
this profile is fucking embarrassing I hope all you wankers aren't like this guy
>>
>>69161569
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCewaJVCTEPUuKxsbfuwt8qw
>>
>makes thread about "red pilled women"
>whines about obsession over "red pilled women"
>is literal retard

saged
>>
>>69161300
Women cannot leave men alone and must always invade the spaces of men. it's inevitable.
>>
>>69162458
Maybe there's just a few of us, and we are really autistic and bored?
>>
They're gonna attention whore either way. Better that they're promoting the redpill than the blue one.
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEbnW03mpT4 [Embed]

This guy needs to work on his speaking voice and adjust his mic gain.
>>
File: redpilledwoman.jpg (95 KB, 1107x230) Image search: [Google]
redpilledwoman.jpg
95 KB, 1107x230
>>69160378
>Red Pilled women

No such thing.
>>
File: boner1.jpg (207 KB, 989x1400) Image search: [Google]
boner1.jpg
207 KB, 989x1400
all women are whores parasites cunts assholes you name it

kryptonite of men, stay away from them and wait for androids

thats actually every mans dream:

-create your custom perfect 10/10
-no drama guaranteed
-no talking
-no problem with cheating (if u ever manage to)
-no aging

there will come a day where women will fall on their knees and crave for forgiveness for all their abuse in the femenist prime era. but then, it will be too late, because androids with real talk abilitys, wombs for reproduction will be around.

good times ahead anons, be patient.

mfw improved replica of any hollywood godess standing ready in my room to get fucked in every hole while saying please more and a grateful thank you when i finished cuming all over her face.
>>
>>69160378
If they're not virgins they're faking it, sex-culture is a large part of the reason females cannot be red-pilled and are banished from this board. They are not very humble either.
>>
>>69160751
Is that a bad thing?

>Women will always be emotionally driven thinkers
>Women will always want the attention of men
>Young men will be attracted to women

May as well use that to spread OUR ideas, rather than the oppositions. Sure it will always be inferior to a male thinker or video, but it will serve as an introduction.

"Fishy flirting" to get you inside the redpill door, where you are lured to bigger and better thinkers and high priests.

Seems a mostly positive development, young women wanting to be red-pilled, as long as you are aware of the limitations of women: that most of their personality is for show and malleable to impress the man/men they are after.
>>
>>69163187

>uncovered armpits

¡Too lewd.!
>>
>>69162955
This tbqh familia
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 594x653) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 594x653
>sure wish I could find a redpill gf XD
>whores just acting red pill for attention fuck them all

women are stupid why do constant threads about it have to made evey fucking day

Have most of you even gotten laid
Jesus fuck
>>
File: 1459135712050.jpg (40 KB, 542x542) Image search: [Google]
1459135712050.jpg
40 KB, 542x542
>>69160378
... what the fuck is any of is
i see some guy crying about some masturr woman memer spouting /pol/ memes

what the fuck is this. is this what people from /pol/ are actually like
holy shit
>>
>>69160378
>But don't fall for it /pol/ they are just doing it for attention!!
That's a girl doing ANYTHING
>Rockclimbing
>shootingguns
>Protesting
>girl-car-enthusiast.

At least not calling a nigger a nigger is going to be trendy and increase good girls out there.
>>
File: PSX_20160329_104300.jpg (111 KB, 1080x625) Image search: [Google]
PSX_20160329_104300.jpg
111 KB, 1080x625
>>69161281
From the Youtube comments of OPs vid
>>
it's called winning

when you start to win the cultural war you're going to get a lot of converts like women, liberals and even minorities

if you really want to win you have to harness them but never turn them away completely.
>>
>>69163557
>what the fuck is this. is this what people from /pol/ are actually like

No my friend.
It's what people from 4chan are actually like.
>>
>>69163576
>At least calling a nigger a nigger is going to be trendy and increase good girls out there.

typo
>>
>>69163661
I don't understand. Why is she just saying a bunch of /pol/ shit
does she think she's cool?
what is the guy whining about
help
>>
>>69163801
Your answer
>>69161938
>>
>>69160378
who is this fertile teen slut?
>>
File: 1452813193971.png (317 KB, 555x560) Image search: [Google]
1452813193971.png
317 KB, 555x560
>>69163973
is there an answer for why these two reprobates are presenting everything in their breakup online?
>>
>>69163656
This.

Seems like your winning when you have women wanting to garner attention from imitating it.

Even the gamer girl thing was an example of gaming culture winning. Before that gaming was a sub-culture of nerds that others would disparage and write off.

You don't want to be a niche political movement if you want to win.

The OP in the video seems upset that he got dumped. There are no political ramifications from a failed long distance relationship of a twenty something man with a teenage girl on the interent (other than criminal??).
>>
File: tipping overload.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
tipping overload.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>Don't get the wrong idea though, I'm still into you sexually. I can keep adult things like that separate. If you ever want a good hard fucking, I'm your man. That's it though. Dont ever try that psychic vampire shit with me again. Got it?
my god, the cringe, the cringe, we're hitting Chris-chan levels of autism here
>>
>>69160378
>Red Pilled women is the new 'Gamer Girl'
At least they're obsessing over a chick for something admirable this time.
>>
>>69162692
>mad woman detected
>>
This isn't a bad thing. Women always have a herd mentality. It means we are winning.
>>
>>69163600
Explain your self OP.

I wouldn't share her nudes if I was you, she will probably just call the cops and say you coerced her to send you nudes even before she was 18 and then you're goofed.

By the way, you're a fucking autist. "You broke me", you say that to a teenage little girl with who you had a LDR (kek).

You shouldn't really call your self "red pill", I find it quite embarrassing. You're clearly beta, just by listening to your voice for 2 seconds I can tell.

Grow some balls son, then try to youtube and claim redpill.
>>
>>69164526
When the attention well runs dry they just drop it for the next thing.
>>
>>69160378

All "red pilled" women are promiscuous sluts that want to look "different" so they can get praise from beta males and so Chad can pay attention to them and date them. They just regurgitate talking points are like inverted feminists/SJWs.
>>
>>69160378
God damn op you sound like a total faggot. Just saying senpai.

Also
>being a literal pedo
>expecting sympathy
You should really be chemically castrated senpai
>>
>>69164251
The idea is they're not really red pill. Just like Gamer Gurls pretending to be into vidya for attention.
>>
If sjw women are not desired, and now Red Pilled women are rejected, what is the main target? Moderates? Or to stop chasing women at all?
>>
>>69160378
>VOLUME
>>
>>69162555
She made a new channel lmao
>>
>>69165091
Just fuck normies. The hard SJW and hard right-wing women are really just a tiny minority.
>>
This is good for us you decrepit kike.
Now we have women rallying on our side. We just have to keep them in check.
>>
>>69165302

So you like being some outcast loser that the Jew has pushed back to the far corners of the internet into this butthole called 4chan
>>
File: 1459009481453.png (123 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1459009481453.png
123 KB, 640x960
>>69160378
Tay was more like a daughter though.
>>
>Tay.ai is just another example of our willingness to obsess over any girl who says redpilled stuff.
Who? Haven't seen 1 thread about this chick until now, pol was never obsessed with her.

>>69164814
>no true scotsman
>>
>>69165481
Have you even replied to the right post? Your answer makes literally no sense.

>>69165312
>I like women attention whoring!!

Honestly they should just shut the fuck up more. Orbiters are the reason we have women fucking shit up everywhere they go.
>>
File: PedroII-MHN.jpg (1 MB, 1286x1731) Image search: [Google]
PedroII-MHN.jpg
1 MB, 1286x1731
>>69160378
I've been saying this for years, how do grown ass supposedly redpilled /pol/ack men still fall for their tricks is beyond me
>>
Women are pretending to be redpilled because all the fuckable men are now on the right side of the political spectrum. Look at our competition; Numales, Cucks and Fedoras. Where do they gravitate to? The left.

I grew up in the 90's, every women was a liberal, because all the 'studs' were liberals. Now that liberalism has has become toxic to men, many young men are identifying as right wing or alt-right.
>>
>>69164814
>They just regurgitate talking points
Also, this is what 99% of every community does, even your post is a simplified regurgitation of what a content creator said 5+ years ago.
>>
File: 1423523616875.png (409 KB, 480x636) Image search: [Google]
1423523616875.png
409 KB, 480x636
>>69161300
>>69160378
This is fine though, it simply means that girls are starting to conform to our ideals rather than empty feminist ones.

This can be considered a victory.

Did you think women were going to suddenly grow a brain?
If they can conform that's already enough.
>>
>>69160378
Gee, people trying to make EZ money, who could have guessed.

Thats life, dont think highly of people, you will only get dissapointed, get over it!!
>>
>>69160550
You don't understand attention whores
>>
>>69165918
then red pill politics become just as empty as feminist ones if people don't understand what they're actually arguing.

maybe its some small victory if the leftist scum die out, but without change the cycle will repeat itself.
>>
>>69165918

>conform to our ideals

No. They're just parroting shit pretending to understand it for likes/views/compliments/attention

They don't conform, they just pretend like they always do
>>
>sinead
>firestarter
OK, everyone involved in this is retarded by association.
>>
>>69160378

Women are useless and most people are idiots that love to be pandered to.

Society needs a culling.
>>
>>69166438
How do you determine what is and isn't conformation?
>>
>>69164814
>>69163801
>>69163576
>>69163172
>>6916130

Many women are impressionable and will just parrot what you say in a conscious of unconscious attempt to make her seem like shes similar to you. She wont just mimic you she will echo her peers and adopt their beliefs and ideas.

Everybody does what i mention above women do it more and typically more compliant with government and social pressure. When they were pressured to be good housewives and mothers by society, that's what they did Now that they are manipulated and pressured to "find themselves", "have fun" and pursue a career, that's what they do.
>>
>>69165750

That was me on mobile. Yes I replied to the right post you fucking checkerboard faggot.

"red pilled" women is a start, it's a step in the right direction. women don't have their own ideas, they just take whatever we come up with and run with it. We have led them in the right direction.

What are you complaining about? The alternative is SJW or your hand.
>>
>>69166346
>if people don't understand what they're actually arguing.
This is the inevitable result of commoners discussing anything that requires specialized knowledge of econ, genetics, war, etc.
>>
>>69165918
This.

>>69166438
That's what women are. You can't change human nature. There is no better outcome that can be achieved.
>>
Literally who
>>
>Complaining about women who have joined us.

Fuck off to /r9k/ or something faggot.

Redpilled white women are our greatest allies.
>>
>>69166864

Hard part is finding one that doesnt think the world is 6000 years old.
>>
>>69164526
>>69165918
>>69166864
Stop restarting your router
>>
>>69166438
Who gives a fuck.

These women are following us. It's a vast improvement on following feminazis, jews, niggers and manchild weeb gamers.

This is what we wanted all along.

You should be glad about this and finding one to impregnate.
>>
>>69166730
Adding onto this

Do you think most Trump supporters actually understand his platform? The subtle implications of his foreign policy? That making america great again actually means making it white again? No. And they don't have to. Maybe you remember the tripfag derrida from r9k. I used to email him and once lamented the boorish simple-minded nature of his followers. He just said it didn't matter. They're able bodied and can vote. That's all that matters. We doesn't need their authentic understanding, whatever the fuck that is. We only needs to enlist them.
>>
>>69160378
women just follow the herd. don't expect too much out of them. This is a good sign all in all
>>
File: gym.png (1 MB, 1281x1113) Image search: [Google]
gym.png
1 MB, 1281x1113
>>69166555
>>69166744
>>69167094

pic related

Once they get tired of it/something else gives them more attention they'll drop your "redpill" mentality

Women are scum
>>
>>69166967
Fuck off cuck. You're probably a fucking packie.

Why would you be mad that women are joining us. You must really love being in a sausage fest
and watching women flock to degenerate niggers and spouting feminist bullshit.

Why do you find it so hard to believe that more than one man actually enjoys the company of women.

The more women join us the better.
>>
>>69166438
> expecting more than blind conformity out of women

wew lad
>>
>>69167319
Making fun of someone while making a duck face.
>>
wtf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJnr1CSDlDY
>>
>>69167334
because they're fake. they don't give a shit.
>>
>>69163295
I don't see the malleable personality some women have as a limitation, but rather as a strength in her pursuits as a female. /pol/ is too harsh on women.
The fact that they have other goals does not make them incomplete men.
>>
>>69160378
How to make money for doing nothing; A guide for women aged 11-35

• Find a primarily male (99.9%+) audience (ie Gamers, Politics, etc)

• Start selling yourself as someone who is alternative or "unlike other girls", and take up the ideology that seems to be trending the most at the time.

• Play videogames for a few hours a week, and talk mindlessly over them. Post these on youtube or twitch.

Create these weekly videos of you mindlessly droning but make sure you wear skimpy outfits and link a donation button in the description.

• Use the google ad revenue and donations from various lonely men.

• You can now quit any job you currently have, any college degree or trade you are pursuing. Because prepare yourself you boutta make it rich.
>>
>>69167456
this is fucking gay, why is this faggot posting drama about him and his online gf. this is bottom of the barrel shit.
>>
>>69166960

Who cares you fucking whiny baby. Most women are retarded. I mean what do you expect. Those that are atheists would rebel against redpilled "bible thumpers" just to be cool, then we're back to square one with SJW feminists.

People are dumb, have you not realized that now? Like 95% of the population just parrots whatever they hear to fit in.

If you've done the analysis yourself and you believe in this cause that we're after then who cares. You know it's right, I know it's right. So let the rest fall in line.
>>
>>69160378
>her mother had a gangbang with a pack of niggers
wtf
>>
File: t. pepe barbosa.png (76 KB, 578x572) Image search: [Google]
t. pepe barbosa.png
76 KB, 578x572
>>69166864
I've read stories of neo-nazi swedish girls sucking somali cock once their WN boyfriends were no longer cool.
They just can't be trusted.
>>
>>69167319
Well then you are LARPing. Your ancestors managed to make it work, thats why a long line of them produced you, at each stage with a woman. How many stages after you will there be in your line?
>>
>>69167800
yeah ok Brazil
>>
>>69160378
The fuck is this shit.
The video is so low I can't hear the beta saying anything.
Why does youtube drama threads keep being brought here
>>
>>69167494

You're fake if all you care about is being an "outsider". Then you would be an "outsider" no matter what the mainstream is just for the sake of being a rebel. If being redpilled was mainstream you'd be a SJW faggot just for the sake of rebellion. If that's the case you're just as fake as those women.

Women are dumb socialites, I completely agree with you. But we need them on our side.
>>
The whole "red pill" mentality is one of the more obnoxious, millenial movements to happen.

You can believe whatever you want, but I instantly discard the opinion of people who claim to be "red pilled".

What's that? You believe that you stumbled upon the ultimate truth and figured out how the world should be? You believe that everyone that doesn't share these beliefs are brainwashed, ignorant or asleep?
Fascinating.
You know who else thinks that way?

FUCKING EVERYONE IN YOUR GENERATION

Saying your "red pilled" is a clearly just a grab for attention. You can't just believe what you believe. You need to feel superior to everyone around you.

It's the definition of fedora-ism. And when you see all these "red pilled" channels cropping up and exploiting these millenial attention whores, you can only shake your head
>>
>>69167319
As long as they have had the white pill dropped inside their wombs before they get a chance to switch gears who gives a fuck?

You're probably a MGTOW shill. There's nothing good about committing self inflicted genocide you cuck.

White women are ours, they have been convinced to hate their leaders and protectors for so long now by lesbians and jews and now they are starting to see the folly of their ways and turning back to white men.

Only a french cuckold faggot would complain about this.

You might like watching your country turn into a nigger and muslim occupied hellhole but the rest of us know that white women are the most valuable asset in the world.

You are such a weak faggot that you would give up what is your blood right because you have hurt feelings.

You're turning on all the good women because you once saw a girl swoon over a nigger but you do nothing to prevent it.

French faggots are the worst.
>>
>>69160378
This is just pathetic. Do you really have to make a video every time your patreon scheme goes wrong and leaves you without any pussy? This guy is literally sperging out and wasting time of his day to badmounth this cunt. Is this some kind of revenge thing where you establish for the Nth time something that everyone with half a brain knows already and the gloat from the shadows: "I sure showed her didn't I guys?" Pathetic.
>>
>>69167800
yeah those stories are good i jacked off to them a few times.
>>
>>69167545
I agree m8
They mould to the man in their life. It's what you want as an individual for your wife & family. And even if you didn't want that, it's how they are, either accept it or LARP.
>>
File: 1450728553798.jpg (51 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1450728553798.jpg
51 KB, 500x500
>>69167949

0 since I will kill myself before having any children :^)

>>69168031

wew lad, I found a way to trigger aussies
>>
>>69166133
I thoroughly understand attention whores. Who cares what they're saying if they're speaking for us? We need women in this with us otherwise it will be a sterile failure.
>>
>>69167800

Porn isn't reality silly BR

Huehuehue
>>
>>69167572
Saved. Thought I'd have to train my daughters to be tennis players, this looks easier.

RINSE THE KEKS
ATTENTION WHORE NOW
>>
>>69168030
watch this shit get ignored lmao
>>
>>69168145
>complains that white women aren't really supporting white men because all women are fake
>masturbates to cuckold stories.

You're fake. Fuck off to reddit.
>>
>>69167319
>pic related
To what? Your mommy issues?

>>69167494
>because they're fake. they don't give a shit.
There are women who definitely give a shit about the fact that their countries are being flooded with parasites. Women who get married tend to vote right not only ecause their husbands do--but becajse its in their interest as individuals. Women are simple. They want to raise themselves and their children up in the world. When their husbands are indirectly subsidizing the children of immigrants or single mothers..when and schooling, transportation, employment and other resources are being directed AWAY from white kids, white women naturally get worried. Most of them can't make the leap to point out the fact that it's white vs brown. That's the only major difference between a red pilled woman and a regular married woman with kids and a gainfully employed husband. Whether or not they explicitly recognize the importance of race.

You can evaluate the virtue of their concerns (they are just extensions of their biological drives), but not the existence.
>>
>>69168266
Exactly, in my experience its the shitty women who don't mould to the men in their life (mainly father).
>>
>>69167572
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCOIZDttei4
>>
>>69168284
Have you thought perhaps your attitudes to women are the source of your own self-loathing?

Hate women, ergo hate yourself?

If you don't have a vision of your own happy future with a wife that propagates a future beyond your death, then of course you'll slip into nihilism.
>>
>>69168284
You call me hating french faggots being triggered.

No I just hate you weak pussy french.

Getting called a faggot, pussy and a cuckold doesn't mean you win you fucking retard. It means you are a weak faggot, pussy cuckold.

I hate you because you refuse to stand up for youself and you would rather be a beta cuck that commits genetic suicide than stand up for yourself and your own kind.

Me hating you doesn't make you an 'epic troll'.

At the end of the day it's you who loses out though. You carry on being a beta and never getting a gf because 'all women are scum' or whatever while simultaneously complaining you can't find a gf.

I'll be over hear understanding the value of good women and having sex.
>>
>>69168545
it was a joke faggot
>>
File: 1451796824764.gif (2 MB, 475x277) Image search: [Google]
1451796824764.gif
2 MB, 475x277
>>69168810

oooh good one, I should think about that, what you're saying actually makes sense

>>69168572
>>69168972

wew lad
>>
>>69168030

No the "red pill" is a clever wording because SJW and feminists believe that they are the enlightened ones. We seem to disagree. Every new movement must discredit the previous one to take its place. So how do you do that? Make the next group of participants think that THEY are the enlightened ones. EVERY movement must do this, it's not a sinister or manipulative tactic, it's just the way things work. I'm merely explaining the method behind it, and we're picking up traction.

So unless you like polygender queers and niggers taking over your country, get with the fucking program.
>>
>>69165749

I'm simply observing a pattern I've seen ring true every single time. You remind me of neckbeards on Youtube and other leftist sites years ago that would say things like "jargon" and mention no true scotsman and other "logical fallacies" to make up for the fact that they have no argument and just want to tip their fedoras so they can sound smart and important.
>>
File: whores.jpg (578 KB, 1158x1000) Image search: [Google]
whores.jpg
578 KB, 1158x1000
>>69168572
>There are women who definitely give a shit about the fact that their countries are being flooded with parasites

Their voting left was enabled that mess in the first place. Why are they so hellbent on destroying western civilization then?

Giving cunts the right to vote was the single fatal death blow to the west. It had nothing to do with joos or gommunists or shit like that

>inb4 u cant get laid lol
>>
>>69169654
>Their voting left was enabled that mess in the first place. Why are they so hellbent on destroying western civilization then?
Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.

Anyway, blaming a woman or some fringe group of women for the cumulative votes of women over the course of a few decades is liking blaming you for women ever having suffrage.
>>
>>69168030

>What's that? You believe that you stumbled upon the ultimate truth and figured out how the world should be? You believe that everyone that doesn't share these beliefs are brainwashed, ignorant

I dont know what your definition of "red pill" is but part of my definition is knowing that aren't superior, and its not all about you.

I'm sure as "red pill" mentality gains exposure it will gain in popularity as reactionary culture to SJW and liberal bullshit. We probably won't wake many of the sheep we just lead them away from the the danger they are so naive to.
>>
>>69169349
>I'm simply observing a pattern I've seen ring true every single time.
And when you observe a pattern that many others have observed, it's not subject to the same scrutiny you subject a random woman's observation to?

My argument is this: your parameters of authenticity/devotion are not only practically useless beyond nurturing your emotional hang ups, they're inconsistent.
>>
>>69169654
Literally cuck: the gender.
>>
>>69166634
False dichotomy, kid. The alternative is, as I stated before, NORMIES. That's 90% of the girls. Most people don't even care about these issues and will flip flop for their BF 100%. You know, normal girls that you find in the street when you actually go out. That's what I date, not SJW and not "red-pilled" desperate attention whores.
>>
>>69169220
Have a think about it m8

If yoy alienate yourself from women generally, you will alienate yourself from a source of purpose (children that will live beyond your death) and happiness in your life.

Women are very different from men, a big part and challange of life is bridging that gap between the sexes, understanding eachother, and making it work so that you propagate a next generation on, who will do the same.

Don't confuse "different" for being "unworthy" or some other object of hatred/loathing. You need to judge a womans character by female standards, not as you would a man. Women make poor men, if you judge them as you would a man they would fail, and it's an easy mistake to do and become disillusioned with women in general.

Don't fall into that trap. They are very different from us, different needs, different brains, different hormonal drives, different moral frameworks etc. There is a huge gulf in the sexes that makes it challanging to understand and relate to eachother, but that is one of the big challanges of life.

Don't fail the challange or refuse to take it on. There are rewards to be gained: purpose, motivation/drive, children, love, happiness, fulfilment etc.
>>
>>69160378
>got hundreds of subscribers in less than a month
?!
>>
>>69171053

>Most people don't even care about these issues and will flip flop for their BF 100%

You pleasantly simplified a point I was trying to make earlier.
>>
>>69161281

Awhile ago I subscribed to "Firestarter Media" on YouTube because the girl is shrill and hysterical and I knew it would wind up being hilarious.

This afternoon, she conducted an interview with the person who made OP's video (and likely OP himself) -- basically a shrill woman interviewing the ex-bf of a retarded teenage girl that he started "dating" when she was, like, 13?

The video stopped halfway through. When I refreshed it said it had been taken down for "bullying and harassment complaints."

All of these people are fucking losers and it's hilarious to watch them poke each other with sticks.
>>
>>69172213
>Firestarter Media
aaaaaaah what the fuck, youtube is full of weirdos
>>
File: whitegirl2.jpg (249 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
whitegirl2.jpg
249 KB, 1280x1280
>>69171053

>calls me kid
>uses the word "normies"

Ok they flip-flop. Again, that's what 90% of society does because people are stupid. I'm sorry not everyone in the world is an enlightened /pol/ack. Let the flip flop in our direction, isn't that what we want anyways?

Do you think women in Nazi Germany actually had a mind of their own or do you think they were just running with the new craze of Nationalism?

If you want to save white people then what's the problem? We need as many people as we can get on our side.

But I have a suspicion you're that Domincan shitposter I see here all the time that hates whites.
>>
File: 1456227089995.jpg (561 KB, 1360x2048) Image search: [Google]
1456227089995.jpg
561 KB, 1360x2048
>>69171785

Okay anon

This is next level shitposting, I love it
>>
>That dude that says that women shouldn't drive is fucking crazy. Like why the fuck not, dude? It's not like driving has anything to do with biological role. Driving can actually help women fulfill the role of taking care of the kids. Picking them up from school, going out to buy groceries etc. I think that ideally women take care of their kids when they are young. I think that is best for the kid, but do it like it was before. By choice, not by force. We're trying to drive Islam out, not welcome it.

jesus, the issues "alt-right" burdens themselves with
>>
Just to sum up here:

> OP entered into an LDR with a 13 year old girl
> he was 21
> it's 5 years later and he's screencapped all of her teenage retardation
> the attention whore "alt right" of youtube are jizzing on each other's faces in awkward ecstasy over this

Here's the background over this.

https://soundcloud.com/firestarteradio/who-is-elegon
>>
>>69170346

You just keep tipping that fedora. Holy shit. My observations are correct, your insistence that they aren't means nothing. ALL "red pilled" women are like I described. If they weren't, then they would actually be able to find a decent man and hold a steady relationship rather than provoke male groups on the Internet and cause trouble. They are women that label themselves as "red pilled" or variants of that term because they want to find a Chad, and their frustrations all stem from the fact that they couldn't find Chad to begin with. Or, you know, at least one that wouldn't pump and dump them.
>>
>>69173376
he says 16 - not 13. proofs?
>>
File: 1458161874054.jpg (201 KB, 1600x1176) Image search: [Google]
1458161874054.jpg
201 KB, 1600x1176
>>69167334
>>69167949
>>69168030
>>69168031
>>69168972
>>
Teen drama. Fuck off.
>>
>>69174055
obviously he is giving the classic pedo lie, you never watch to catch a predator?

>I thought she was 16
>I wasn't going to do anything
>put the beer in the fridge
>IT'S A QUESTION
>>
>>69174055

Nah if you listen he says "16... 15..." He'll keep walking it back.
>>
>>69169654
>Giving cunts the right to vote was the single fatal death blow to the west. It had nothing to do with joos or gommunists or shit like that
wew lad
I wish you were right
>>
>>69160378

Sounds legit

http://youtu.be/IYIsrep13o8
>>
>>69174047
>My observations are correct
No, they're not. There have been female "white nationalists" since the early days of usenet, you just never noticed them because they're mixing with the likes of kmac instead of a fucking yt personality that caters to angry proles.
>>
File: 145923352178176.png (188 KB, 498x706) Image search: [Google]
145923352178176.png
188 KB, 498x706
>>69160378
Spot on. I think they also realize that gravitating towards SJW bullshit is only likely to attract low-T Carl the cuck types.

Also, it's funny how they try to brush off their attention-whoring with sarcasm. "omg I'm just sooo desperate for attention. Please point that out!" It's similar to how hipster faggots rely on snark as a preemptive defense against criticism.
>>
>>69174047
>>69174924
>ALL "red pilled" women...provoke male groups on the Internet and cause trouble.
>admitting that your idea of a group is defined by the most outrageous members
>>
>>69166967
Fuck off you cunt. More women joining us is better than a sausage fest. It also gives us way more credibility. Would you rather have them spouting feminist cultural marxist bullshit? Didn't think so.
>>
>>69160378
The guy that made this video has the most annoying lazy stoner voice I've ever heard....
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-29-03-47-06.png (206 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-29-03-47-06.png
206 KB, 480x854
>>69174767
More proofs
>Stern
>>
>>69166967
lol what, i just came back to this thread and i see you are accusing me and other posters of being the same person.

If that were say, i'm right here with the original poster ID.
>>
File: gc.png (10 KB, 367x210) Image search: [Google]
gc.png
10 KB, 367x210
>>
>>69176017

hahaha holy shit
>>
>>69176164
holy shit

http://imgur.com/a/AQsn8
>>
>daddy
HOT
>>
File: weeaboo.jpg (38 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
weeaboo.jpg
38 KB, 500x500
>>69163187
people with no experience with women shouln't talk about them so knowingly. and NO carlos anime chicks DO NOT COUNT
>>
File: 1456725543932.jpg (117 KB, 1000x1327) Image search: [Google]
1456725543932.jpg
117 KB, 1000x1327
>women adopt a theology or movement for their own agenda.

Its not like its always been this way forever.
>>
>>69176164
>>69176717
Keked hard. Poor John Singer
>>
>>69160378
>Only way to be with manly men doing manly stuff is to be a homo faggot

kill yourself
>>
>>69169654
Jews were the fuckers that pushed for womyn to have the vote
Same with niggers and other non-whites
Much easier to control
>>
What is up with the daddy culture? When and how did it get so popular?
>>
>>69160378
>calling her bf daddy

already red flag'd from the thumbnail
>>
>annoying faggot pedo gets a emotionally immature 13 year old GF
>omg look how dumb she is xDDD

Why the fuck are you starting e-drama about your personal life, revealing you're a pedo and that you've basically blackmailing this teenage girl?
>>
File: we wuz popes.jpg (30 KB, 232x345) Image search: [Google]
we wuz popes.jpg
30 KB, 232x345
>>69170056
So you think our future should be trusted to people who don't know what they are doing
That's why the west is fucked
>>
>>69176717
Hard to believe this kind of teendrama nonsense is coming from a near-30 year old man.
>>
>>69174924

I'm not claiming to know why they are such nasty whores lately. Probably because female "white nationalists" also benefit from a mix of feminism and some of dat chivalry. All these women saying they are not feminists are lying. They benefit from feminism whether they admit it or not.

This is just a tactic for women to infiltrate male dominated spaces and cause issues so they can eventually find their monogamous Chad. I've observed these women and talked with them, they all have mental issues. They probably did exist in the days of usenet, but I don't think they were as nasty and insane back then as they are now.

>>69175203

Women stick out like a sore thumb in extreme groups, "white nationalism" is no different.
>>
File: 1449542184794.jpg (9 KB, 180x225) Image search: [Google]
1449542184794.jpg
9 KB, 180x225
>>69176017
>every time i cummed all over the camera
>but if thats beta okay
>>
Pathetic! The moment you make something as private as a relationship a public domain, you just come out as a salty faggot. Women are irrationaly sensitive at times, but a man should take the high road and not lower to that standard.
>>
How does an autistic loser get a girl like that
>>
>>69182604
Preying on 13 year old girls and grooming them.

Now that she isn't as impressionable any more, she probably rightfully wanted to abandon this mouthbreather.
>>
>>69182604
they have never fucking met hahahahahhaa
>>
>>69182604
>>69182604
meeting them online when they're young and impressionable
Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.