[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should a man first get permission from a girl's father before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: MR-MDS2145S-4.jpg (100 KB, 251x500) Image search: [Google]
MR-MDS2145S-4.jpg
100 KB, 251x500
Should a man first get permission from a girl's father before he courts a her?
>>
>>69159211
In a better world, yes. It would end the dysgenic fertility problem we have today.
>>
>>69159211

>courting women

What year are you living in?

It's 2016.
>>
>>69159211
Depends. If she fucks you on the first date then No.
>>
>>69159211
court no, marry yes. the responsibility of not being a degenerate is on the women themselves.
>>
Only a cuck would ask such a question
>>
>>69159211
>getting into a relationship without dowry exchange
Fucking cucks
>>
File: 1454478807608.jpg (465 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1454478807608.jpg
465 KB, 1500x1500
Depends entirely how much you respect the father and really, how much she respects her own father.
>>
Women that don't respect their parents and value their opinion, either have shitty parents or are shitty people themselves.
>>
>>69159382
Ok would a girl that did not want you to get her father's permission be an acceptable wife?
>>
>>69159211
permission, no. but you should want to meet her family
>>
>>69159544
How much money could I get to marry a light skinned poo in the loo girl from a good family?
>>
>>69159824
Fuck loads. Seriously, you can just pull a number you consider within reason, ask for luxury items like cars and shit

>tfw no more pussy privilege
>>
>>69160713
what do they think about westerners?
My great grandfather was a duke
>>
>>69161138
Stay away from Indian women if you're a beta seriously they will wreck your shit up, if you know how to handle women they are pretty decent, conservative, will listen to you, family oriented etc. If you're a chump, they'll be the worst kinda manipulative cunts possible because they're pretty redpilled in a womanly way.

White dudes can land serious vag here but you'll have to put in the effort to marry one, basically chum up to the family etc. You're seen as exotic here so getting action is easy, but marriage will be an issue unless the girl's from a liberalish family
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.