[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to piss off liberals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: americanliberalovalcarsticker.jpg (30 KB, 206x125) Image search: [Google]
americanliberalovalcarsticker.jpg
30 KB, 206x125
I'm up visiting my in laws. They are extremely liberal and jump on literally every bandwagon liberal issue. How do you piss off/ stump liberals without revealing your power level /pol/?
>>
>>69158043
Ask them if it is better to save refugees by bringing them here or save women's rights by banning Muslim immigrants.
>>
>>69158043
Ask them if they knew that the leading cause of murder for black people is black people.
>>
>>69158043

Why are you even brainstorming about this? Just say "niggers", easy-peasy.
>>
>>69158222
And if they say muslims will integrate accuse them of racism and ask if they think it's really so obvious that people will choose to give up their culture because the white man says they should.
>>
>>69158043
Tell them affirmative action is racist.
>>
>>69158222
they'll just say that women's right are important but that we also need to respect their culture
>>
If you have concealed carry carry the gun. Before you leave make sure the gun is noticeable.
>>
>>69158043
>How do you piss off/ stump liberals without revealing your power level /pol/?
idk maybe lay down some common sense when they spout their bullshit?
>>
>>69158427
I'm not sure if that's what they'd say, but I gotta hand it to liberals, they will never admit to cognitive dissonance and always have a response when you point out their hypocrisy
>>
>>69158043
I casually mention the Donald and then ask for evidence when they call him a racist sexist homophobe.
>>
>>69158488
I do this already. I only get shit at block parties from all their lib friends though. I open carry quite a bit.
>>
>>69158043

take their tolerance one step further. Out liberal them. Thats the most fun.

"Hopefully America turns its attention to the poor pedophiles next. They are the next civil rights movements. They are born different than the rest of us. They are forever burdened with a sexual attraction to children. Think about spending your whole life watching people laugh about pedophiles getting raped in prison, beaten in the streets while people cheer. Constantly told the person you are most attracted to is off limits. There is no release for these people. It's like if we told the gays to just not fuck men, it's not moral."
>>
>>69158222

> Women's rights and gay marriage

> Muslims

make them pick one
>>
>>69158043
Write "Trump 2016" with chalk in a visible place
Post results
>>
>>69159007
They'll likely consider it then maybe actually believe it.
>>
>>69159007

This. I mock them with their ideals taken to the logical conclusion.
>>
>>69158222

Checked. OP do it faggot.
>>
ITT: nothing that would actually offend liberals and dumb comments they would brush off

pedophiles? really? lol. you're a fucking white male
>>
>>69158043
>without revealing your power level /pol/?
Hell if I know, I push storys of the rapfugees pillaging europe on my family. Got my immediate family to go from bernie to Trump pretty easy by just going over the fact that taxes will increase to the point that they will not be able to survive it economically because bernie hates the middle class and how Trump will really help with the heroine problem in my state with the wall stopping the cartels. Bringing up the over a 100 billion dollars a year figure fore illegal immigrant costs always work because they despise people who abuse the system.
>>
File: HumanAccomplishment.jpg (547 KB, 1200x967) Image search: [Google]
HumanAccomplishment.jpg
547 KB, 1200x967
>>69158043
Let them read Human Accomplishment.
>>
I'm a liberal. AMA
>>
>>69160431
what did your dad say when you told him?
>>
>>69160535
He dosen't care.
>>
File: australian banter.png (400 KB, 673x676) Image search: [Google]
australian banter.png
400 KB, 673x676
>>69158043
pretend to be an even more extreme leftist than them, to the point of satire and see if they get the point. Agree and amplify. If they say something about BLM then say you agree and that we should have virtually no law enforcement. If they say something about minimum wage needing to be doubled, say it should be tripled and that it would really help small businesses be able to afford labor.
etc.

just fuck with them
>>
>>69160431
Is it better to save refugees by bringing them here or save women's rights by banning Muslim immigrants?
>>
>>69160623
so he secretly hates you now?
>>
>>69160681
You have just described actual trolling

Hate how it got conflated into essentially online bullying
>>
Tell them they're cucks.
>>
>>69158043

Tell them you like Ted Cruz but he's too secular
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.