[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which Western country has the worst womyn?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4
File: 1454983612406.jpg (137 KB, 733x628) Image search: [Google]
1454983612406.jpg
137 KB, 733x628
http://strawpoll.me/7213703
>>
>>69157229
American women.

If you're lucky they'll just shoot you.
>>
Any Anglophone country.
>>
>>69157229
Germany. Only 2% of German women support the AfD while 17% of men do.
>>
>>69157433
>Germany. Only 2% of German women support the AfD while 17% of men do.

That's why I didn't pick US. Even if just half of all the things I see and read about US women is true, they are pretty terrible. But still: many of them support and vote for Trump, so they can't be the worst.
>>
You can see the proportions of /pol users from each country in the chart.
>>
>>69157656
canadian women arent bad if u know where to look
>>
>>69157645
Republicans still do well with white American women.
>>
File: 2.jpg (164 KB, 775x619) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
164 KB, 775x619
>>69157645
>>69157862
Here are the stats for the 2015 UK election as well.
>>
Has to be sweden with the#notyourwoman shit. And the recent shit with them posing in hijabs. If women couldnt vote the sweden democrats would be at 90% now. Sad.
>>
>>69158003
I don't think women should be allowed to vote, but that's not so bad. Interesting that more young women support UKIP than men.
>>
>>69157229

Germany and The Quebec part of Canada.

German women are crazy and will dump you if you don't fuck there anus

Quebec women are pure selfish and entitled.
>>
Swedish women rather raise a family on their own via insemination.
Swedish women starting the #hijabupproret and #inteerkvinna
>(#hijab support & #don't protect me from rapefugees you nazi)
>>
maybe UK
>>
>>69158066
>And the recent shit with them posing in hijabs.

Oh right, yeah I just saw that recently:
>Swedish Women Wear Hijab For Islam After Brussels Attack
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z5K-AIqCps
>>
>the womynz in my life deserve rape because muh beleafs

these threads are cringe as fuck!
>>
Cut off all money to single moms and start fixing the West please. No more alimony, no more child support. If you can't support a kid on your own, don't break up with the father, or give the father custody if he can support the kid. If the father of your kid is a shithead, then you should have been more selective about who you opened your legs to. Live with your decisions and actions, like an adult. Women are treated like children by the state still despite all this "feminism" to try to supposedly be treated like adults. Cut off their money. Make men and women reliant on each other again, partners, pair bonds, etc. Fix the West.
>>
>>69157786
Please tell me where. Help a brother out
>>
>>69158066
>>69158440
>>69158606
Nice they are posting it on the internet though. Then it will be simple to find them on the day of the rope.
>>
>>69157645
Memes aside, outside of universities and cities american women are relatively conservative as far as women go
>>
>>69157229
it's no contest lads it's British. just watch an episode of sun sex and suspicious parents and get your mind blown by the degeneracy of the average bongslag.
>>
>>69158386
German women are actually quite nice, but they are very naive and bluepilled.
>>
>>69157305
Agreed, American women created feminism, tumblr and reddit.

I apologize for my countries sins
>>
>>69160410
Conservative =/= good when it comes to women. American women have a lot of other flaws, general princess mentality, stupid, etc. British girls are the same.
>>
>>69157786
where brother? WHERE?
>>
>>69161879
At liberal arts school. Pick out the ones with blue hair, you know they'll be good
>>
American women by fucking far.

Women in other countries actually have the possibility of being hurt or raped, thus making their SJW bullshit somewhat "jusitified". But American women are living in the fucking high life and claim to be living in the shitter.

Its pretty insulting.
>>
>>69162269
Yes. But raped by whom? The issue is womyn in europe blame white men, not the muddies.
>>
>>69162220
Just remember Sweden, its not just HIStory but its HERstory to.... plz help me
>>
>>69162652
Mudslimes and mud niggers.

I'm definitely not excusing their dumb shit, but the higher likelyness of being assault in your 3rd world country makes it more understandable than here in the US.
>>
honest-to-god, i really don't feel the least bit of sympathy when european get raped by rapefugees.

they vote liberal. they begged for the rape. it's not even rape 'cause they essentially consented to it.
>>
File: yXpF52I-1.jpg (89 KB, 311x642) Image search: [Google]
yXpF52I-1.jpg
89 KB, 311x642
American women, they're fucking awful.

>put out for chad and jamal for nothing
>throw a fit if you don't kneel down and kiss the ground they walk on
>dying to put their claws on your credit card
>play bullshit mindgames
>literally psychotic
>boring tastes
>can't cook anymore
>""""empowered""""
>obsessed with dumb trends

I'm just saying there's a reason why this country has produced a ton of serial killers that target women.

I had to vent.
>>
>>69158003
Why is Labour doing so strong among young Brits? Are they literally mad?
>>
>>69160410
>stupid
>wants to be a princess
>conservative
American women, especially white women are the worst, the educated ones are feminists, and the non-feminists are literally retarded.
>>
>>69162856
Then we don't feel sorry for you being only 60% white. How'd ya let that one happen,tyrone? Nigger, the fact that bernie has a decent chance of being the dem candidate proves you are cucked to shit.
>>
>Not Sweden
>The country where feminists tried to ban standing while you pee
>>
>>69157229
>only two people voted Australia
man you guys have never met Australian women before have you?

They are shit tier.
>>
>>69157229
USA, hands down, not even a fucking question.

What it's like to live in Heaven
>German Car
>American Salary
>Chinese Food
>Vietnamese Wife

What it's like to live in hell
>German Food
>American Wife
>Chinese Car
>Vietnamese Salary
>>
American woman!

Stay away from meee!
>>
>>69163632
I like Vietnamese food more than Chinese food desu senpai.
>>
>>69157229
Definitely USA
>>
>>69163556
They didn't really, though. They just put forth that motion as a gay feministard joke. Werent feminists either, vommunists. Probs both tbf senpai
>>
>>69163365

>growing young ethic minority population
>grow up in an mollycuddled environment in Blairs wonder years
>Guardian/BBC only forms of media seen as legitimate
>taught by 90% female teachers who are more than likely Union members
>go to University and all of student politics has a fairly hard-left agenda
>go to University and a small majority (depends on what Uni you go to) of the young lecturers have a evident left-wing agenda

Wtf do you expect
>>
>>69163632

>Vietnamese wife

No race-mixing
>>
I'd say brits. Most of them are fat and don't look womanly.
>>
>>69164108
Ofcourse, but I find it strange they vote for an establishment leftist party and not some commie or green party.

Here it's 30% national conservatives - 30% greens - 40% other parties among students
>>
>>69164664

FPTP system, green is a wasted vote in like 645 constituencies because they won't win.
>>
Either Sweden or Germany.
>>
>>69165074
The worse the women are the more cucked the country becomes.
>>
>>69163436
I agree with this swede, it's sad to see the state of the U.S., Sweden, The West, but I disagree when you say that Bernie has a decent chance because after he was crushed by Shillary in 4 states during the 2nd Super Tuesday, he has no chance in hell.
>>
>>69157862
Yep white America voted for Romney. Things would be better if only whites could vote.
>>
>>69164590
t. bubushka
>>
>>69158992

So the 1950s all over again?

Sounds fucking good to me.
>>
>>69161450
No, you fag. It was the faggot beta white knights who allowed these bitches to create anything. Bitches only cause chaos, there's no reasoning with them. Men made the mistake of treating them seriously and as equals. The rest is history.
>>
>>69161879
>>69159018
arab girls
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.