[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meanwhile in libya women are actually against their own rights
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: libyan women.jpg (59 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
libyan women.jpg
59 KB, 720x540
>meanwhile in libya women are actually against their own rights
>the one on the right says :" a society lead by women will always fail " (an actual thing said by mohamed)
> on the left it says " we dont women in the constitution assembly "
/pol/tards should immigrate to Muslim countries where Muslim women actually think just like you and you can enjoy your loyal looser housewifves that you dreamed about
>>
>>69154465

I somehow doubt that it actually says that on those pieces of paper.
>>
>>69155897
it does . I dont lie like most posters here
>>
>>69154465
>looser

Man it didn't take long for you to lose credibility.

Maybe you should lurk a little longer before you assume pol is one person.
>>
>>69156820
I didnt say /pol/posters (even tho yeah alot of them are ) I said that most muslims houswifes actually most houswifes are loosers in this life
>>
>your loyal looser housewifves

Go away and don't come back until you can write English, faggot.
>>
>>69156541

I reverse image searched it, I just found Arabic sources, one of which was a "libyan women rights blog". I think you're lying. There is also a very large chance that these photos were edited.
>>
>>69157833
dubs don't lie. I believe leafy over some faggot who can't spell.
>>
>>69157760
I have a shit phone the grammar is fine
>>69157833
lol are you this butthurt yes the libyan women rights blog was very upset about that pic http://heba-alshibani.libyablog.org/
>>
>>69157760
I have a shit phone the grammar is fine
>>69157833
>>69157925
lol are you guys this butthurt yes the libyan women rights blog was very upset about that pic http://heba-alshibani.libyablog.org/ now start going to muslim countries I am sure you will miss sjws and feminists in 1 month
>>
File: 1458696551550.jpg (69 KB, 520x494) Image search: [Google]
1458696551550.jpg
69 KB, 520x494
ITT: pic related
>>
>>69158453
this . /pol/ is basically people who think like mudslims but hate mudslims
>>
File: 1458954858305.png (218 KB, 536x400) Image search: [Google]
1458954858305.png
218 KB, 536x400
>>69158408
No, it isn't fine. In fact, your grammar, spelling, and content is all fucked up.

Please, kill yourself.
>>
>>69159396
and ? This isnt /lit/ fuck off . english is my fucking 3rd language go kill yourself you butthurt anti feminist
>>
>>69158354
Okay, just to aid someone in learning the superior language.

Lose = Opposite of win.

Loose = Your mum.

People who spell it "loose" tend to do so because they are whiny, empty headed teenagers who also pronounce it like that.
>>
>>69154465
Over 70% of British women were against women being given the vote, but the cucks in goverment gave it to them despite women knowing they can't be trusted to vote in society's best intrest and not be an emotional tampon.

Now British women Wouldn't give up the vote because femanism has gave them inflated self worth while femanising men.

Women in OP pic recognize women are not to be trusted with power, they would fuck up, just like every society that gives women power.
>>
>>69154465
My god they actually did, the sandniggers in Libya actually made their women submit and admit their inferiority.

Im crying this is so great.
>>
>>69158354
>>69158408
>>69159933

This is OUTRAGEOUS. You are lying to us about a pic that is most likely edited and we can't even fucking see what the text says for ourselves. Your agenda here is to spread misinformation and you support feminism and I don't like it. You must go back to wherever you came from. Please get out, now.
>>
Fuck, remind me why im not muslim again...
>>
>>69154465
How much has Tunisia changed since you guys deliberalized everything? Getting rid of skirts, prostitution, arresting people who pray five times a day, etc...
>>
>>69154465
theyre right on that for sure
>>
>>69160797
good now immigrate to libya
>>69161017
just go and translate the women right articles from the blogs .I am not gonna edit some pic just to post it in this shit board
>>
this never happend (thank dog) they are gonna ban filthy niqab but some durkas are butthurt about it
>>
>>69161577
meant to quote >>69161220
>>69161301
yeah sure mudslime women contributed nothing to the world
>>
>>69161362

How can I FUCKING translate it when I don't even read Arabic? There is no FUCKING way I can do that, and Arabic is jibberish to me. I wouldn't even know where to copy that exact text written on the papers if I found it on a webpage anyways. Fuck. Why is Tunisia full of feminists? We need to have an anti-feminist uprising in Tunisia to cleanse you away.
>>
>>69155897

>He doesn't speak Arabic

You should know this things, Tunisia bro is basically right.
>>
>>69161220
Becasue you were born to a family that very likely believed in and indoctrinated you into their cult worshipping the sky daddy. Blame your whore mother.

Don't worry. Somebody has to be worshipping th right invisible silent voyeur
>>
>>69161709
here you go :
> اختي الليبية إذا كانت ممن يؤيدون بقاء المرأة في المنزل ممتاز انا سعيدة بان لكي ارائك الخاصة وارجو تطبيقها علي نفسك واعطاء الاخريات مساحة ليكون ارائهن بنفسهن وخاصة فيما يتعلق بمصير بلد سيعيشون فيه هم واولادهم واحفادهم لاجيال قادمة …
فأرجو لمن يعرف هؤلاء النساء يطلب منهمن اعادة التفكير فيما يطلبون، فقد يظنون بأنهم يحكمون شرع الله ولكنها افكار و احكام غيرهم وعواقب ذلك ستكون وخيمة عليهم قبل بقية النساء و فئات المجتمع
If my sister Libyan who support women staying at home is excellent that I'm happy to own couches and I hope to apply yourself and give the others room to have their opinions
I hope that these women knew asking them to re-think what they request, they think they rule the law of God, but the ideas and the provisions of others and the consequences will be dire for them before the rest of the women and society
i think this shit good translation proved me right:
>>
Why in the fuck would I want an idiot wife like that?

Someone who doesn't think for herself, and wants to be submissive and told what to do, basically like a servant to her husband..

I find that extremely unattractive. I don't want a freaking dog for a wife, I want an equal - a partner.

And most of all I don't want a fucking muslim wife.

fucking muslims man, they ruin everything. we need to eradicate this 'religion' off the face of the planet.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.