[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Breaking: FBI uses "mystery method" to gain access
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1456958980486.jpg (5 KB, 139x163) Image search: [Google]
1456958980486.jpg
5 KB, 139x163
https://twitter.com/AP/status/714570046056570880

Literally wat

Was it dem israelis? Did apple secretly help?
>>
The hacking of the phone was never an issue.
They wanted Apple to release an automated update that would allow remote access to the phone, and every other like it on the planet.
>>
Apple wasn't the nigga status simbol it is without backdoors.
>>
File: 1247510570907.gif.gif (732 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1247510570907.gif.gif
732 KB, 300x225
Apple wont trip. They probably have plan b prepared for this very reason.
>>
I always felt like the FBI could always get in through some illegal means and they were hoping Apple would grant them a legit one but maybe i just wear too much tinfoil
>>
File: 1378577760734.jpg (18 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1378577760734.jpg
18 KB, 250x242
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/03/22/john-mcafee-speaks-out-on-fbi-apple-hacks-third-party.html

>John McAfee said he's not the third party helping unlock an iPhone used by a terrorist — but he knows who is — and he's not fond of their approach.

Probably Russians or Chinese. I doubt McAfee would disapprove of their approach if they used an American company to crack it, considering he offered to do it himself.
>>
>>69154571
i want to fuck the living shit out of boxxy
>>
>>69153939
it's jews

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-apple-encryption-cellebrite-idUSKCN0WP17J?feedType=RSS&feedName=technologyNews
>>
What if Apple provided the method under the table to save face?
>>
>>69155280
a

fucking

roach
>>
>>69153939
no, the fbi was always capable of opening the cellphones, they just needed the court ruling to make it so they gain more public power and power over the public.
>>
>Dear FBI, I'll hack the iphone if I never have to pay income taxes again
>Say no more senpai
>>
Government can get into any phone they have physical access to such as the cali terrorist's phone. What the government wanted was the ability to get into any phone remotely. Don't let the government tell you any different.
>>
>>69155280
apple installs suicide nets at their factories. I don't think they're interested in "saving face". There is another lawsuit against apple about self destructing equipment, i always knew their software updates were designed to crash old hardware
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.