[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump stragetist disavows Trump saying he never wanted the white house
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (465 KB, 4272x3204) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
465 KB, 4272x3204
http://m.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-strategist-disavows-support-scathing-column-article-1.2580370

>"I don't think even Trump thought he would get this far. And I don't even know that he wanted to, which is perhaps the scariest prospect of all," Cegielski wrote in disavowing her support for the hate-spewing huckster.

>"Trump never intended to be the candidate. But his pride is too out of control to stop him now," she added.

JUST
>>
>this is who /pol/ thought could be president
>>
>>69153558
>former
>>
>>69154172
>Trump-aligned ‘Make America Great Again’ Super PAC
I thought he had no relation to any of the random PACs that popped up?
>>
>>69153558
>strategist for an independent super pac that trump shut down via cease and desist
Who gives a fuck?
>>
>>69153558
>hate-spewing
credibility out the window
>>
>>69154393
He doesn't. Back last summer when he started running several PACs in his name popped up. he disavowed them and threatened them with lawsuits if they didn't close their PACs. They did.

This is one of the disgruntled twats who he had shut down her PAC. She's a nobody with zero connection to Trump or his campaign.
>>
>NY Daily News

This is the same rag that insulted NH voters after winning his first primary there and continues to compare him to Hitler. A dying newspaper owned by an agenda driven Jew. Sad!
>>
Stupid liberal rag tries to make a play at The Donald by using a disenfranchised ex-employee. Sad!
>>
>>69153558
>trump superpac
>trump has disavowed all superpacs from the start and told all candidates he will hold them accountable for the actions of THEIR superpacs

attention whore

RIP
>>
File: salty.png (28 KB, 577x193) Image search: [Google]
salty.png
28 KB, 577x193
>>69153558
Looking at her Twitter account, this bitch is salty as fuck.
>>
>>69153558
>"This is not how foreign policy works. For anyone. Ever," she wrote. "Superhero powers where 'I alone can solve' problems are not real. They do not exist for Batman, for Superman, for Wrestlemania and definitely not for Donald Trump."

/pol/ believes superheroes and fairy tales are real.
>>
>>69153558
>Trump stragetist
She was the communications director for one of his SuperPAC's
She's a nobody and is butthurt because she was kicked out
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.