[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me a good reason on why should not Europeans invade Africa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Give me a good reason on why should not Europeans invade Africa again.
I mean... They have no idea on how to rule their countries, people and manage their resources.
Pic kind of related
>>
>>69153093
Because we are already a colony
>>
>>69153093

We did.

But then people got their fee fees all in a bunch and we had to pull out.

Africa is a continent who's master is the white man.
>>
>>69153093
yurops are peasants compared to the kangz of africa
>>
one good reason? they have lots of niggers.
they are going to steal us for sure, fuck them.
>>
>>69153323
>>69153233
German pal I guess we first need to remove kebabs from our homelands. If only Europeans would unite...
Austrian m8 it's as if Africa was a dog. We are still their master, but they try to bite it when we try to reach it to give it food, meds, clothes...
>>
>>69153728
I don't want to unite if we don't get our clay.
>>
File: 600x896sr.jpg (130 KB, 600x896) Image search: [Google]
600x896sr.jpg
130 KB, 600x896
>>69153457
We could use those niggers like we once did! And you know what I'm talking about, irmão
despite these were on Brasil they came from our Africa
>>
>>69153830
you get your clay after we both get our colonies.
The amount of resources would be enough
>>
>>69153728

Europe united will mean that the "allied powers" of 1945 will have to accept Grossdeutschland as a reality.

Secondly:

We need to cut the aid off and let them die off for a few decades. There's too many of them to warrant the costs of a military conquest. We play the waiting game, remember Portugal, we can feed ourselves and they can't. Give them a good old Malthusian check and then we reap the benefits of repossessing otherwise starved and broken countries.
>>
>>69154326
I really like your thinking. We could even help them up and join the party not sending them any sort of help
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.