[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sum up your country's school system with one picture, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: School.png (154 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
School.png
154 KB, 800x500
Sum up your country's school system with one picture, and discuss.

Why does america's school system suck?
>>
Does america still have the no child left behind thing because niggers are retarded and mexicans are lazy?
>>
>>69153265
yes
>>
Teacher here. That is a startlingly accurate picture. It answers your question pretty well. Although, the red stick figure should be black.

Yeah... it's pretty much because of niggers.
>>
>>69153051
Goddamn that picture speaks.
>>
It wouldn't be so bad if we'd actually teach kids shit when they're young, in elementary school. We waste so many years learning jack shit, then try to unsuccessfully start actually teaching kids things when they get to middle/high school, but even then it's slow going and here's a lot of overlap with every new school year. I didn't learn shit about the natural sciences or history when I was in school, since we'd always just retread the same ground every year.

The American education system really undervalues a student's ability to learn. We aren't really taught anything or pushed at all.
>>
>>69153265
"NCLF" is gone.
>>
>>69153566
That's why I drew it. To convey a message.

I hope I made the symbolism obvious with the colored speech and the eagle wing.
>>
>>69153051
Pic applies to Sweden too, except for the paying part.

Add screaming MENA people instead.

University is ok tho, depends on what you study and where of course.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 635x417) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 635x417
>bright future ahead of them
>>
>>69156191
What's MENA? Refresh my memory.
>>
File: loud-apes.jpg (91 KB, 606x403) Image search: [Google]
loud-apes.jpg
91 KB, 606x403
>>69153051
Also applies to communists pointing at their dogmas

>>69157298
Middle Eastern and North Africa

>>69156191
Sorry, not funny enough
>>
>>69153051
>Why does america's school system suck?
It's a brainwashing machine, designed to produce unquestioning worker drones; in this sense it's quite successful.
>>
You want to save your school system?

Two steps.
Step one: Have everyone's children participate, and I mean everyone.
Step two: Segregate by skill after a few years, with up/down movement opportunities for children initially sorted wrong.
>>
ours is pretty good i reckon
there are a couple of major differences to the american one
>begin specialization at 16, choose your courses with a few like maths and english mandatory
>at 18 you choose 3 courses and study only them for the next 2 years
>at university you choose your course at the start and from then on are locked into it, you don't get to choose courses from other subjects unless they're directly related
>much more self directed learning at university, very few tests, lots of free time you're expected to spend in the library

downside is if you pick the wrong A-levels you're kinda fucked, and its easy to not know what you wanna do at that age, upside is degrees only take 3 years and you come out with deeper knowledge of your subject, but less broad knowledge
>>
>>69157298
Middle East North Africa
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.