[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do blacks riot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: scafefffe.png (339 KB, 653x455) Image search: [Google]
scafefffe.png
339 KB, 653x455
Why do blacks riot?
>>
Animals have no control
>>
>>69152642
WE
>>
>>69152642
Unchecked energy. Most people burn energy at work.
>>
>>69152642
what did they riot over this time?
>>
>>69152803
FPBP
>>
File: Untitled.png (137 KB, 726x618) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
137 KB, 726x618
>>69152642
Dindu genes.
>>
>>69152642
FUCKING BLM
>>
>>69152642
They need money and George Soros gives them money to riot
>>
>>69153312
>genetics is now racist and will be considered pseudoscience
>>
File: 1458166291554.jpg (78 KB, 589x467) Image search: [Google]
1458166291554.jpg
78 KB, 589x467
>>
>>69152642
Because they're fucking apes who are too stupid debate, set up a dialogue with the people who they deem to be offending them or strive for any kind of political office.

So instead they hurl bricks and chimp out.
>>
>>69152642
its their nature, thy do not have the intellect to deal with issues any other way
>>
>>
>>69152642
sense of entitlement, unity with fellow apes, protection from liberals and political correctness meaning they can just say "cuz i is blak" anytime the police show up as hoards of their tribe start to encircle the police screaming world star to ensure the nigger acts tough to the camera, fights the police and has to be taken down to a 'shocked' crowd "oh mah lawd, he dindu nuffin", riot mode enabled.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.