[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tim Hortons coffee tastes like baby vomit. Canadian nationalism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1427438524856.png (368 KB, 945x574) Image search: [Google]
1427438524856.png
368 KB, 945x574
Tim Hortons coffee tastes like baby vomit.

Canadian nationalism is literal puke in a cup.
>>
Become an American
>>
Can confirm. Fuck Tim Hortons and their cuck propaganda
>>
File: cupface3.jpg (109 KB, 402x248) Image search: [Google]
cupface3.jpg
109 KB, 402x248
>>69152591

Mcdonalds and A & W have the best coffee for fast food outlets.

Drinking a Mccafe right now.

Tims tastes like chemical and tar.
>>
>>69152591

I'm glad we agree, America needs to take over Canada.
>>
>>69152697
>>69152745
God bless you citizens, arabic coffee for the win.
>>
>>69152591
>Tim Hortons = Canadian Nationalism
Oh look, a millennial raised by television advertisements.
>>
>>69153058
Are you some kind of retard? We drink coffee because it's cold outside. The fact tim hortons tries to latch onto this phenomenon is a travesty.
>>
>>69153058
>Canadian nationalism
we're a dumping ground for immigrants and a resource extracting operation.
any chance or sense of nationalism was restricted only to those who ran this colony of a country.
>>
File: 7718510.jpg (30 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
7718510.jpg
30 KB, 620x400
Anyone remember Robin's before Tim Hortons shut the majority of them down?
>>
>>69152978

But Tim Horton uses Arabic Coffee beans lol.

at least that was what the Video's told me in formation
>>
>>69153837
Not really, but it was probably 100x better.
>>
>>69154015
It tastes like shit compared to mcdonalds and a&w.

I can taste the difference between them distinctly, perhaps it's the sugar they use.
>>
does anyone have that webm of that woman singing dude a fucking leaf
>>
File: secret ingredient.jpg (51 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
secret ingredient.jpg
51 KB, 400x400
>>69152591
>believing the Tim's meme
Their coffee is crap. You can make ditch water taste that way if you add Coffee Creamer. 7/11 has better coffee.
>>
>>69153239
>We drink coffee because it's cold outside
No, you underage faggot, we drink booze because it's cold outside. We drink coffee because we need it to stay awake while working ridiculous hours.
>>
last time I drank that hot piss water of a cofee called Tim Horton's I threw it right at the Canacuck's face and went on to have sex with his wife
>>
>Drinking coffee

Idiots
>>
>>69154716
>Not referring to it as, the caffeinated jew

Idiot
>>
>>69154569
They only people that bring up age on here are 20 something retards.

I'm 33.
>>
>paying $1.7 for something that is worth $0.5

good goyim
>>
>>69155834
>I'm 33.
>They only people that bring up age on here are 20 something retards.
>>
>>69156132
>the only thing he can counter me with is one typo

I was finger banging your mom while you were playing with legos kid.
>>
I never understood why Canadians (mostly Redditors in my experience) brag about Tim Horton's.

Here in the US most people openly dislike Starbucks, and let's be honest, they are't that different.

Coffee is just one of those things that you should make. Much cheaper and much better that way.
>>
>>69156279
I'm not sure, I think because they watch tv and get their social ques from commercials. I haven't watched tv in 10 years. I just use primewire / netflix.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.